UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Invicta FC 6 fighter gallery

7/12/13 4:31 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

INVICTA FC 6 LIVE ON PPV AND INTERNET SATURDAY NIGHT

Main Card (Pay-per-view, 9 p.m. ET)
Marloes Coenen vs. Cristiane Santos - inaugural featherweight title bout
Claudia Gadelha vs. Ayaka Hamasaki
Sarah D'alelio vs. Lauren Taylor
Jennifer Maia vs. Leslie Smith
Jessica Penne vs. Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc
Joanne Calderwood vs. Norma Rueda Center
Ediane Gomes vs. Tamikka Brents
Bec Hyatt vs. Mizuki Inoue
Miriam Nakamoto vs. Duda Yankovich
Rose Namajunas vs. Tecia Torres
Prelim Card
(Ustream, 7 p.m. ET)
Ashley Cummins vs. Emily Kagan
Mollie Estes vs. Veronica Rothenhausler CANCELLED
Kathina Catron vs. Livia Von Plettenberg

Invicta FC 6 Gallery Weigh in Gallery

Invicta FC 6 Gallery

Marloes Coenen

Cristiane Santos

Claudia Gadelha

Ayaka Hamasaki (with Megumi Fuji)

Sarah D'alelio

Lauren Taylor

Jennifer Maia

Leslie Smith

Jessica Penne

Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc

Joanne Calderwood

Norma Rueda Center

Ediane Gomes

Tamikka Brents

Bec Hyatt

Mizuki Inoue

Miriam Nakamoto

Duda Yankovich

Rose Namajunas

Tecia Torres

Ashley Cummins

Emily Kagan

Mollie Estes

Veronica Rothenhausler

Kathina Catron

Livia Von Plettenberg

Cassie Robb - OUT

Commentator Julie Kedzie

View entire gallery...

7/12/13 5:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kirik
1678 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/12/13 5:11 PM
The UnderGround, Mayor

Such an awesome card.

7/12/13 5:36 PM
snobordr
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice shots. Looking forward to this card.

7/12/13 6:43 PM
ticker
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would smash:
Duda Yankovich!!
Norma Rueda Center
Mizuki Inoue
Rose Namajunas
Tecia Torres
Veronica Rothenhausler !!
Cassie Robb
Livia Von Plettenberg
7/12/13 6:48 PM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH....just came.....
7/12/13 6:55 PM
quality
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/12/13 7:01 PM
I am a fan of women's MMA but that is an ugly bunch with a few exceptions.

I'm watching the weigh-ins now and a lot of them look much better than those pictures.
7/12/13 7:03 PM
BRZ

Julie looking great Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 7:23 PM
Kirik
1678 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

There is a little confusion here. It isn't a bar, where these women are potentially going to make out with you on your bicycle tonight. They are here to fight tomorrow night. So let's keep it to that. If someone can fight, or can't and is attractive, well, cool. But to start with that is kind of missing the point. If what you are intent on is watching hot women, there are plenty of bay watch reruns or whatever available on these internets.

7/12/13 7:32 PM
Melissa
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIRIK!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

7/12/13 7:37 PM
luctaro
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

There is a little confusion here. It isn't a bar, where these women are potentially going to make out with you on your bicycle tonight. They are here to fight tomorrow night. So let's keep it to that. If someone can fight, or can't and is attractive, well, cool. But to start with that is kind of missing the point. If what you are intent on is watching hot women, there are plenty of bay watch reruns or whatever available on these internets.

What about ring girls? They are also in the gallery :(
7/12/13 7:43 PM
CDarwin
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/12/13 7:43 PM

Was Livia Von Plettenberg the one comming in way over?

She looked out of shape, really. Is there a backstory here, or did she just screw up?

7/12/13 7:43 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

Who cares why eyes are on WMMA as long as they are there. They need all the publicity they can get, from as many outlets as possible. That being said, there are respectful and disrespectful ways a woman can be informed of her attractiveness Phone Post
7/12/13 8:49 PM
luctaro
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - 
Kirik -

Who cares why eyes are on WMMA as long as they are there. They need all the publicity they can get, from as many outlets as possible. That being said, there are respectful and disrespectful ways a woman can be informed of her attractiveness Phone Post

Also have you seen what some of them wear at weigh-ins?

Let me tell you what they wear those revealing outfits for: for male mma fans to talk about their personalities!!!!
7/12/13 8:53 PM
Rabid Bunyip
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duda looks like a dude. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 9:11 PM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@ kirik :but the 100,000 retard jokes a week are ok? Phone Post
7/12/13 9:19 PM
Clarence Hurt
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve French -

Veronica Rothenhausler is so fucking hot. She is gonna KO the other chick and I will get a boner.

Haha that's my cousin you're talking about Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 9:36 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, I am soooo excied about Invicta tomorrow!!!!

Yay!!!

7/12/13 9:42 PM
victorpoprock
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ediane Gomes is the only fair fight for Fallon Fox. Phone Post
7/12/13 9:46 PM
ShanTheManWEIDenedmybutthole
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just had the sudden urge to eat some pasta....penne pasta. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 10:03 PM
Clarence Hurt
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve French -

FACK!!! She's off the card. Poor girl, I hope she gets better soon.

I just found out too. Such a bummer. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 10:34 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kedzie stealing the show. Great card.

7/12/13 10:45 PM
quality

Kirik - 

No confusion. It's a male dominated sport in viewership and in athletes. Boys are going to be boys no matter what. If you go to a boxing or even an NBA forum and they start talking about women's boxing or women's basketball you will always get comments on looks whether good or bad. Regardless I'm a fan of men's and women's MMA.

Also I've upgraded I'm on a moped now.
7/13/13 12:45 AM
mikerobmma
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik. Let's be real. Dudes like women. Therefore, I like to see which of these fine women are good looking. Such is life.

I might be hammered right now. Whatever. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 1:03 AM
Chupacabro
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

you are confused about who is confused Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 4:43 AM
Cya

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.