UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nelson vs Cormier in Houston

7/12/13 5:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrattMamley
1064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@dc_mma: @roynelsonmma @arielhelwani nice comeback Roy. #seeuinhouston gonna be fun. DC

Card looks sick. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 5:59 PM
Malvert the Janitor
881 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source?

Oh wait.... Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 6:09 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctor NPD - How the hell does this make sense at all?
Lol how naive thinking they book fights based on logic and sense. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 6:16 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think DC got this in the bag. Only down part is he's going to most likely break his hand again from punching Roy's iron chin for 15 minutes. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 6:17 PM
MexiCain AmeriCain
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES!!!

DC and Cain on the same card. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 6:21 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

MexiCain AmeriCain - YES!!!

DC and Cain on the same card. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah take a guess what question DC will be asked the most... Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 6:23 PM
Proteus The Invincible
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very disappointing fight for me. I want to see Cormier against a challenging opponent.
7/12/13 6:47 PM
MMALOGIC

if DC is gonna fight at HW he should be fighting Miocic.

unfortunately after miocic exposed roy with foot work and good hands everyone else is gonna try to do the same by dancing around for 3 rounds.

DC doesnt have the power nor submissions to finish Roy so there could be alot of hugging and dancing.

7/12/13 7:07 PM
Proteus The Invincible

Strange Brew - 
Proteus The Invincible - Very disappointing fight for me. I want to see Cormier against a challenging opponent.

A top 10 HW isn't good enough for you? It's his last fight at HW anyways so who cares? This fight will be fun as fuck.

No, I don't think a top ten heavyweight is good enough for Cormier, a guy with dominant victories over Bigfoot, Barnett and Mir. I understand that it's a tricky situation with him moving down to light heavyweight, but he's an elite fighter and therefore should only be fighting elite heavyweights at this point, such as Werdum, JDS and Overeem.

I can't see Roy being at all competitive with Cormier, which makes this fight feel like an almost complete waste of time.
7/12/13 7:11 PM
luctaro
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Proteus The Invincible - 
Strange Brew - 
Proteus The Invincible - Very disappointing fight for me. I want to see Cormier against a challenging opponent.

A top 10 HW isn't good enough for you? It's his last fight at HW anyways so who cares? This fight will be fun as fuck.

No, I don't think a top ten heavyweight is good enough for Cormier, a guy with dominant victories over Bigfoot, Barnett and Mir. I understand that it's a tricky situation with him moving down to light heavyweight, but he's an elite fighter and therefore should only be fighting elite heavyweights at this point, such as Werdum, JDS and Overeem.

I can't see Roy being at all competitive with Cormier, which makes this fight feel like an almost complete waste of time.

He either wants the belt, or he gets non-contenders.

If he changes is tune about not fighting Cain he could get a number 1 contenders match or even an immediate title shot.
7/12/13 7:42 PM
ante_up81
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why should cormier knock off a contender coming off a win when he's announced he is taking a LHW fight right after?

everyone was hyped for this just one fight ago, shit will still be a good watch!
7/12/13 7:48 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ante_up81 - why should cormier knock off a contender coming off a win when he's announced he is taking a LHW fight right after?

everyone was hyped for this just one fight ago, shit will still be a good watch!
This. Why have DC knock off a contender if he's going down. Phone Post
7/12/13 8:22 PM
Proteus The Invincible

luctaro - 
Proteus The Invincible - 
Strange Brew - 

He either wants the belt, or he gets non-contenders.

If he changes is tune about not fighting Cain he could get a number 1 contenders match or even an immediate title shot.

That's a good point, but if he isn't fighting heavyweight contenders, I don't think he should be fighting heavyweights at all. I think the UFC needs to put their foot down and tell Cormier to either drop down to 205 or agree to work towards a title shot at heavyweight, even if it means fighting Cain.
7/12/13 8:24 PM
Brool Story Co employee

This is a fight DC can lose.

He better bring it.

7/12/13 8:31 PM
Harmon Whistler
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Texas AC is a joke, I don't understand why promotions hold events there.

They only recently started screening for PEDs, and a lot of people just think it's lip service.

7/15/13 11:33 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope all the fights on this card stick because I will be there. Can't wait...

7/15/13 3:31 PM
Ironhouse
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting, both guys should come in about 225 if they are serious about having a longer more successful career. Neither guy is overly young and both guys are probably better suited for 205.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.