UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: Cyborg a 'cheater' and 'disgrace'

7/15/13 3:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shouldhavebeen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its going to be hilarious when this down syndrome looking one trick pony gets exposed for the fraud that she is. She is only winning these matches because of the strength advantage. She has zero stand up. She is the Brock Lesnar of WMMA.
7/15/13 3:41 AM
JerodR
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shouldhavebeen - Its going to be hilarious when this down syndrome looking one trick pony gets exposed for the fraud that she is. She is only winning these matches because of the strength advantage. She has zero stand up. She is the Brock Lesnar of WMMA.
Only winning from strength? Let me guess you think Cyborg wins her fights with all that technique. If you think Rousey is really winning off of strength then there is no hope for you my friend. Her resume prior to MMA alone shows that strength is not what is winning her fights. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 4:30 AM
time traveling 12er
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn't there some article where Cyborg is quoted as saying she could make the weight but they thought the contract terms were way too one sided?
7/15/13 5:04 AM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused - 
ChaosOverkill -

"Why so people go on about Ronda sk t fight her?"

I wild it each?

Typo mate. I fixed it mr pedantic. Phone Post 3.0

hey I didn't insult you I just put a light meme as a respone, no need to get nasty :)

7/15/13 7:24 AM
CapnKindBud

fightharder -
thenino  - 
pheonix5 - 

If Rhonda won't fight her, I think she should cut the smack talk.

I don't, everything she says is true. Cyborg is a cheater and a liar , why should she be given a chance.

Because she keeps knocking people the fuck out. Or she supposedly will. We have to wait and see for a little while longer.

You think Vitor,Sonnen,Overeem,Big foot, Barnett (do i really need to continue ) do not deserve another shot in the octagon either.

Get off your high horse and admit that the only reason you are not interested in Cyborg fighting Ronda is because you want to Ronda to stay on top so you at least have something sexy to look at while watching female MMA.

Anyways she should stop fucking talking about it or she should set up the fight between her and Cyborg already for the simple reasons that it is unbecoming to bitch and moan yet never give a chance to really measure ones skill against the other. I thought Ronda was big proponent of the Diaz brothers book of street wisdom. Wasn't ''don't be scared homie'' there central credo?

Plus i give her a chance as well. So if she actually has a chance of winning why wouldn't she do it.

Either way (do or don't) i really do not care to much AS LONG AS the fucking bitching and moaning stops already. Either shut your mouth and fight or keep mum and ignore the whole thing. But what you are is a fighter there seems to be only one logical way to finish this thing.
It's a FAR different for a woman to use roids than it is a man! All men have a certain testosterone level some less than others but they ALL produce it.
Women ,who only have trace amounts , who do roids actually change and morph into a she-male complete with huge clit/cock ! More importantly is the male strength that they get!
Cyborg fights a power game with little or no technique . She KNOWS that without roids , she has no chance !
So she comes up with every excuse in the book and eventually quits the UFC .....anything to keep the roids going . She is disgusting to me. Ronda wants her at 135 because she feels that cyborg can't do roids and still make 135., the UFC said that they could get her down to 135 and she still quit . And from what I saw last night, she is still roiding away!
Ronda would kill her in a clean fight! Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 8:11 AM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even "disgraced cheaters" can knock your ass out. Also last I checked Cyborg just got a brand new championship belt so she is hardly a washout. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 8:27 AM
shiznit

Edited: 07/15/13 4:14 PM
Rousey doth protest too much. rousey has competed at the highest level in 2 sports,drug use is rampant in womens sports too at the highest levels. She also has a very ermmm gravelly voice.
7/15/13 8:32 AM
sacredhate
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the number of folks Rousey associates with that have used and been forgiven is not zero. She's fine with Chael getting caught and forgiven but not women?

She just scared of Cyborg.

I don't think she needs to be scared, but i think she is.
7/15/13 11:21 AM
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know a lot of you stay up at night dreaming that you're honda's boyfriend and all... but Cyborg fuckin crushes honda if they ever fought... I mean, wake up people!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.