UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: Cyborg a 'cheater' and 'disgrace'

7/12/13 11:19 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Although they currenty fight in different organizations, Ronda Rousey and Cris Cyborg is considered perhaps one of the more intriguing matchups in women's mixed martial arts. As Cyborg readies to fight in Saturday's Invicta FC 6 main event, Ronda Rousey had some harsh words for her:

The topic of fighting former Strikeforce women’s featherweight champion Cris “Cyborg” Justino always seems to come up.

Rousey theorized that “Cyborg” left the UFC due to the announcement  of out of competition drug testing and called the current Invicta FC fighter a “cheater and a disgrace.”

read entire article...

7/12/13 11:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pheonix5
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Rhonda won't fight her, I think she should cut the smack talk.

7/12/13 11:31 PM
RawrAnti!
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pheonix5 -

I concur. Phone Post
7/12/13 11:34 PM
guardbr8kr

This is what the UG and the UFC promotes. It's disgusting to MMA.
7/12/13 11:34 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uhhh ohhh TJ Grant got hurt lets make another Ronda thread

- UG blog

7/12/13 11:35 PM
JJLong

pheonix5 - 

Well, people ask her, so she is going to say something.
7/12/13 11:47 PM
Bucephalus

pheonix5 - 

Apparently you missed the part about Rhonda being the UFC world champion and being willing to fight all challengers.
7/12/13 11:53 PM
Savron

pheonix5 - 

FUTA1?
7/13/13 12:02 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pheonix5 - 

7/13/13 12:10 AM
ShaqNoob
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - 
pheonix5 - 

Apparently you missed the part about Rhonda being the UFC world champion and being willing to fight all challengers.

Three times a year.
7/13/13 12:10 AM
HandyDarsh
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
pheonix5 - 

. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 12:13 AM
Bucephalus

It shouldn't matter that Cyborg retracted her initial claim that she could make 135 and then ran away from the organization where Rhonda holds the belt. Rhonda should ignore her world championship and fight in a different division because Cyborg wants her to. That's how it should be.
7/13/13 12:22 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Bucephalus - 
pheonix5 - 

And Cyborg being the 145 champ who Ronda started shit this whole bullshit with?

Ronda needs to shut the fuck up already about this. She ran to 135 and won't go back up to meet cyborg. Just say it and call it a day. Two different weight classes and she'll be champ of 135. Do your thing there and shut up about something you'll never do. 

7/13/13 12:24 AM
Bucephalus

Edited: 07/13/13 12:24 AM
KingofBJJ - 
Bucephalus - Apparently you missed the part about Rhonda being the UFC world champion and being willing to fight all challengers.

When did she say she'd fight Cyborg?

She has repeatedly stated that she is willing to fight ANY challenger for her belt - Cyborg or not.
7/13/13 12:28 AM
Hamo808
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom -
Bucephalus - 
pheonix5 - 

And Cyborg being the 145 champ who Ronda started shit this whole bullshit with?

Ronda needs to shut the fuck up already about this. She ran to 135 and won't go back up to meet cyborg. Just say it and call it a day. Two different weight classes and she'll be champ of 135. Do your thing there and shut up about something you'll never do. 

Exactly! Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 12:28 AM
Bucephalus

Edited: 07/13/13 12:32 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom - Ronda needs to shut the fuck up already about this. She ran to 135 and won't go back up to meet cyborg. Just say it and call it a day. Two different weight classes and she'll be champ of 135. Do your thing there and shut up about something you'll never do. 

Sorry, but Cyborg is not the champion.

And don't lie about Rhonda "starting this whole bullshit" when Cyborg was champ. After Cyborg was exposed as a steroid-using cheat, she was no longer champion and no longer worth chasing. She is, however, fair game for criticism. Her actions affected all of women's MMA, not just the 145lb division.

And last I checked, Cyborg talks shit about Rhonda when asked questions too. Go figure.
7/13/13 12:38 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Bucephalus - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - Ronda needs to shut the fuck up already about this. She ran to 135 and won't go back up to meet cyborg. Just say it and call it a day. Two different weight classes and she'll be champ of 135. Do your thing there and shut up about something you'll never do. 

Sorry, but Cyborg is not the champion.

And don't lie about Rhonda "starting this whole bullshit" when Cyborg was champ. After Cyborg was exposed as a steroid-using cheat, she was no longer champion and no longer worth chasing. She is, however, fair game for criticism. Her actions affected all of women's MMA, not just the 145lb division.

And last I checked, Cyborg talks shit about Rhonda when asked questions too. Go figure.

Last I checked, she was champ but "stripped" ofthe title. You and I both know she won the title and would have with or without the juice. 

Ronda started it all. She was running her cum dumpster about Cyborg ages ago while she still fought at 145. Its been documented and don't pull the revisionist history with me. 

Have you heard the shit Ronda vomits out? Her writers are cunty fucks, I'll tell you that right now.. Cyborg getting snarky is literally a defensive response to that cuntiness. 

7/13/13 12:40 AM
pheonix5
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They were supposed to fight at UFC 157 but Cyborg's management stated that they didn't want to pay her much. I guess Invicta offered more. I personnaly would like to see it,but considering they're in 2 different organizations I don't see it happening. And if there's no fight it's just mundane banter.

I will state that this does not affect my opinion on her hotness in any way.

7/13/13 1:01 AM
Rabid Bunyip
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look forward to the day somebody beats RR down Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 1:11 AM
Bucephalus

Edited: 07/13/13 1:14 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom - Last I checked, she was champ but "stripped" ofthe title. You and I both know she won the title and would have with or without the juice.

You're delusional.

Ronda started it all. She was running her cum dumpster about Cyborg ages ago while she still fought at 145. Its been documented and don't pull the revisionist history with me. 

All Rhonda ever said is she wanted the belt. She didn't start talking real shit until after Cyroid got popped. And everything she has said is true, "cunty" or not.

Have you heard the shit Ronda vomits out? Her writers are cunty fucks, I'll tell you that right now.. Cyborg getting snarky is literally a defensive response to that cuntiness. 

And you're a hater.

Have a nice life.
7/13/13 1:19 AM
Bucephalus

Cyroid had the belt and BLEW it. She was exposed as a cheat.

Rhonda stood in the cage and told her if she wants the belt, come and get it.

Cyroid initially said she could make 135 and then backpedalled.

Cyroid was offered a fight with Rhonda and refused the fight claiming a medical excuse if she cut that much weight. It then came out that she refused the fight for monetary reasons. She had a chance to become women's UFC champion and shut Rhonda up personally and turned it down for an extra couple of dollars.

All facts.
7/13/13 1:24 AM
Argo

Cyborg fans are so stupid. If Ronda didn't keep talking about her ... nobody would care anymore who Cyborg is.
7/13/13 1:26 AM
rescueink

Woman's mma in UFC has basically a zero talent pool for Ronda to compete with, why even argue because it shouldn't even be on main card let alone main event! That is the real travesty of the whole thing fighters that have been breaking their asses for years get stuck on Facebook prelims and that elementary garbage that Ronda puts out gets main event billing. One trick
Pony with the arm bar and not for nothing it's not her incredible technique they can't stop it's that they are amateurish and havnt evolved to defend one of the most basic techniques Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 1:27 AM
xaeo

Bucephalus - Cyroid had the belt and BLEW it. She was exposed as a cheat.

Rhonda stood in the cage and told her if she wants the belt, come and get it.

Cyroid initially said she could make 135 and then backpedalled.

Cyroid was offered a fight with Rhonda and refused the fight claiming a medical excuse if she cut that much weight. It then came out that she refused the fight for monetary reasons. She had a chance to become women's UFC champion and shut Rhonda up personally and turned it down for an extra couple of dollars.

All facts.
Ronda? Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 1:28 AM
WolfTicketedByMartialArtsMixed

Pretty well known BJJ guy In Cali I've rolled with said Ronda has came in his gym and he's 100% certain she's on something.He could be full of shit but then again he's a well respected guy. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.