UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Koscheck out vs Miai??? I heard Nick Diaz...

7/13/13 12:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Beefy Wellington
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wants a fight. I think everybody got time for that. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 4:50 AM
Dead President
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like it except that if Diaz loses it's were going to have to sit through more of his excuses -and aint nobody got time for THAT Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 5:17 AM
ChaosOverkill
475 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Myagi?

7/13/13 9:38 AM
atma
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -

Myagi?

No dude, Miami Phone Post
7/13/13 10:07 AM
Beefy Wellington

Affliction Blackbelt - could diaz sucker maia into standing with him?
I'd be interested to see the two on the ground. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 10:27 AM
dermotfix
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mayan takes this. Phone Post
7/13/13 10:32 AM
CaliKush
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got time and money for that. No wolf tickets there. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 10:38 AM
Poptarts

I hope that take out that Volker fellow on FOX and make it Lawler vs Maia for some sort of contendership.

Unless Nick can put a pace Maia cannot handle an tire him to start being able to stuff the takedown attempts and avoid all the drags and trips from clinch walk Maia down and beat on him against the cage to a TKO or stealing the 2nd an running away with the 3rd...Maia will work him bad.

Lawler vs Maia on FOX, makes a lot of sense C'MON!
7/13/13 10:45 AM
Yun
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lawler vs maia is gonna go just like all the other cats maia dominated in 170. how can that be a good fight? maia will blanket his ass all day.

if it was Diaz, he'll put up a better fight or scramble if they were to go to ground which they will for sure. Phone Post
7/13/13 10:49 AM
Beefy Wellington

Are all y'all forgetting that Diaz has just a little tiny bit of jits experience. You act like Diaz isn't a high level BJJ black belt and that if it goes to the ground it's over?!? Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 11:26 AM
lilhef517

Beefy Wellington - Are all y'all forgetting that Diaz has just a little tiny bit of jits experience. You act like Diaz isn't a high level BJJ black belt and that if it goes to the ground it's over?!? Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post
7/13/13 11:51 AM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lilhef517 -
Beefy Wellington - Are all y'all forgetting that Diaz has just a little tiny bit of jits experience. You act like Diaz isn't a high level BJJ black belt and that if it goes to the ground it's over?!? Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post
This, but its not.like maia hasnt subbed a good number of black belts before. I also.think his size and strength at 170 possess problems for nick. I see a maia win by either decision or sub. Phone Post
7/13/13 12:06 PM
JOESONDO
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poptarts - I hope that take out that Volker fellow on FOX and make it Lawler vs Maia for some sort of contendership.

Unless Nick can put a pace Maia cannot handle an tire him to start being able to stuff the takedown attempts and avoid all the drags and trips from clinch walk Maia down and beat on him against the cage to a TKO or stealing the 2nd an running away with the 3rd...Maia will work him bad.

Doooo it! Who the fuck is Bobby Volker? Two good fights are gone because of injury, at least give us one back!

If Diaz is willing to fight on short notice, throw him there too. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 12:14 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beefy Wellington -
If this fight hit the mat, Maia would dominate every single second until he either subbed Nick or the round ended.

Nick has great BJJ, he is very talented. But Maia is on a whole other level. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 12:22 PM
FunkMasterJoe
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huge Diaz fan, would love to see this fight. However, seeing as how it's less than a month away, pretty short notice. Would Diaz be able to test clean in that short amount of time? We all know he smokes, I'm jussayin'. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 12:23 PM
holly9000
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meei-Meei-Oh
7/13/13 12:36 PM
JitzInMyPants

My god this Maui !! Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 12:37 PM
FunkMasterJoe
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nevermind, I see Maia has been pulled from the card. So it could take place at a later time. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 9:20 PM
Beefy Wellington

Fraser_Finlay -
Beefy Wellington -
If this fight hit the mat, Maia would dominate every single second until he either subbed Nick or the round ended.

Nick has great BJJ, he is very talented. But Maia is on a whole other level. Phone Post 3.0
Okay then. Since he's pulled off of the card? What would you think about him and Sheilds. Is Jake strong enough to make it more interesting on the ground??? Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 12:05 AM
cross3dout
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beefy Wellington -
Fraser_Finlay -
Beefy Wellington -

Okay then. Since he's pulled off of the card? What would you think about him and Sheilds. Is Jake strong enough to make it more interesting on the ground??? Phone Post 3.0
Not in a million years. Maia is galactus and Shields would be a tasty looking planet on the ground Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 12:16 AM
Don Silvio
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poptarts - I hope that take out that Volker fellow on FOX and make it Lawler vs Maia for some sort of contendership.

I like it.
7/15/13 12:58 AM
LyotoBundy
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miamaimi via Flying Peruvian Neck-tie Phone Post
7/15/13 5:45 AM
MrAntichrist
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cross3dout -
Beefy Wellington -
Fraser_Finlay -
Beefy Wellington -

Not in a million years. Maia is galactus and Shields would be a tasty looking planet on the ground Phone Post 3.0
Very solid reference, VU Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.