UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Munoz vs Bisping, its on!

7/13/13 6:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mr Makaveli
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mix6APlix - Nice. Cant wait for the Discount to.get smashed infront of his friends and family. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 6:42 AM
Poptarts

ChaosOverkill - 
XIITT_JBASS - 
Purgey - I think Bisping takes this by TKO, he has really good TDD and I'm sure he can get the TD's on Munoz. Phone Post 3.0

bisping can get a TD on a former collegiate Div 1 national champ? SMH

this, really Purgey?

If I'm not mistaken Bisping was able to takedown Chael and Rashad both far better wrestlers than Munoz in Mixed Martial Arts. Ontop of this Leben dumped Munoz a few times...You ignoramuses......People who latch onto out of sport credentials gets old mixed martial arts is so different kitties.

Look at Alexis Vila vs Luis Noguiera or Galvao, Olympic Medalist, pan american and world cup gold medalist in freestyle 11-1 in MMA but both those guys took him down and worked him on the ground. Look at Roger vs Kennedy, Weidman vs Maia....Come on so many boxing and kickboxing and Thai boxing champions KOed by guys without the credentials too.

Seriously wake up people.
7/13/13 6:57 AM
GreenSuzukis
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -
XIITT_JBASS - 
Purgey - I think Bisping takes this by TKO, he has really good TDD and I'm sure he can get the TD's on Munoz. Phone Post 3.0

this, really Purgey?

Leben did very well against Munoz and bisping has proved himself against the some of the best wrestlers in the divison. It will be close I think Phone Post
7/13/13 8:07 AM
lockon
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

100% Bisping takes this Munoz's performances even on his better nights are always underwhelming.

Those wrestling and coaching credentials of his don't transition well into his actual fights. Phone Post
7/13/13 8:12 AM
transamman

lol @ bisping by anything but decision Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 8:15 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Munoz, but WAR BISPING! Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 8:16 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping wins a close decision and the UG says Munoz is a can and Bisping needs to fight a top 20 fighter. Phone Post
7/13/13 8:16 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Werdum's Half-Irish Love Child - I predict a Bisping decision, followed by Americans still bashing him saying Munoz was never any good anyway.

Just like all the others Phone Post 3.0
Beat me by 3 mins

Agree completely Phone Post
7/13/13 8:24 AM
UK Rampage
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two of my fav MW's. Gotta root for Bisping on this one, think he can squeeze out a UD. Wouldn't be disappointed if Munoz took it tho. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 8:30 AM
FormrChamp

In a DI wrestling match Bisping wouldn't come close to a Td. But what a lot of people don't realize is that MMA wrestling in nothing like folktstyle wreestling. Setups and technique(transitioning to a td) are a lot different...
7/13/13 8:37 AM
Bobby Lupo
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping wins every round. By the third Munoz is a ounching bag. Bisping gets his title shot with this win. He never felt ready before, he's ready now

7/13/13 8:42 AM
RJJH
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - Cool fight. Im a fan of both.

I think Bisping will out box him to a UD or late TKO.

exactly this.

7/13/13 8:46 AM
XIITT_JBASS
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 

Bisping wins every round. By the third Munoz is a ounching bag. Bisping gets his title shot with this win. He never felt ready before, he's ready now

He'll be waiting for that shot for a little while though, he has a number of fighters ahead of him in the hunt for that same title shot. Would probably need another win after Munoz before he can be considered for a #1 contender fight. 

7/13/13 8:46 AM
XIITT_JBASS
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ That is IF he can get past Munoz, it's a tough fight for him. 

7/13/13 8:47 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poptarts -
ChaosOverkill - 
XIITT_JBASS - 

this, really Purgey?

If I'm not mistaken Bisping was able to takedown Chael and Rashad both far better wrestlers than Munoz in Mixed Martial Arts. Ontop of this Leben dumped Munoz a few times...You ignoramuses......People who latch onto out of sport credentials gets old mixed martial arts is so different kitties.

Look at Alexis Vila vs Luis Noguiera or Galvao, Olympic Medalist, pan american and world cup gold medalist in freestyle 11-1 in MMA but both those guys took him down and worked him on the ground. Look at Roger vs Kennedy, Weidman vs Maia....Come on so many boxing and kickboxing and Thai boxing champions KOed by guys without the credentials too.

Seriously wake up people.
Great post! Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 8:55 AM
(FtheUg) ANDERSONdreamingHEisNEO
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit this thread is hilarioua Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 8:56 AM
(FtheUg) ANDERSONdreamingHEisNEO
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Werdum's Half-Irish Love Child -
CRE - perfect matchup.

Bisping's boxing and footwork will be too much for Munoz.

Damn you CRE!! Phone Post 3.0
And that seals the deal Phone Post 3.0
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Werdum's Half-Irish Love Child -
CRE - perfect matchup.

Bisping's boxing and footwork will be too much for Munoz.

Damn you CRE!! Phone Post 3.0
Thank you CRE!!! Phone Post 3.0
macblack
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he goes out like he did last Saturday he wins second Rd by tko Phone Post
7/13/13 9:06 AM
XIITT_JBASS

Well CRE's entrance on this thread just made things a whole lot more interesting. 

Should I go lay a G on Munoz?? hahaha :P

7/13/13 9:45 AM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

I see bisping taking this honestly. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 9:49 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_JBASS -

Well CRE's entrance on this thread just made things a whole lot more interesting. 

Should I go lay a G on Munoz?? hahaha :P

CRE caused Anderson Silva to get KTFO.

So yes bet your house and all your life savings. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 9:55 AM
ramit upper

Bisping`s got this in the bag.

I can`t see any way that Munoz wins this. Especially over 5 rounds, in Manchester.
7/13/13 10:04 AM
Poptarts

ramit upper - Bisping`s got this in the bag.

I can`t see any way that Munoz wins this. Especially over 5 rounds, in Manchester.

My head says Bisping, my heart says Munoz. Munoz impressed me a lot vs Boetsch but Bisping always surprises me vs Chael, Rashad he was impressive vs Mayhem and Stann even.

Bisping just seems like he can work a guy like Munoz in the clinch, against the cage similar to how he was Chael and also on his bicycle poking kicks and punches keeping his hips out of shot range. Munoz will tire if he doesn't finish Bisping inside 2 then Bisping has basically finished him.

Maybe Munoz can sling bombs without respecting Bisping's power get on the inside find takedowns and thrown them donkey kong punches but it seems too rudimentary to work and I'm not sure Munoz has many other options unless Vitor taught him the spinny thingy.

I want Munoz to win, exciting fighter great person, we'll see not sure where either guy goes from this fight though.
7/13/13 10:28 AM
ramit upper

Poptarts - 
ramit upper - Bisping`s got this in the bag.

My head says Bisping, my heart says Munoz. Munoz impressed me a lot vs Boetsch but Bisping always surprises me vs Chael, Rashad he was impressive vs Mayhem and Stann even.

Bisping just seems like he can work a guy like Munoz in the clinch, against the cage similar to how he was Chael and also on his bicycle poking kicks and punches keeping his hips out of shot range. Munoz will tire if he doesn't finish Bisping inside 2 then Bisping has basically finished him.

Maybe Munoz can sling bombs without respecting Bisping's power get on the inside find takedowns and thrown them donkey kong punches but it seems too rudimentary to work and I'm not sure Munoz has many other options unless Vitor taught him the spinny thingy.

I want Munoz to win, exciting fighter great person, we'll see not sure where either guy goes from this fight though.

I think that`s a fair analysis.

I just can`t see Munoz keeping Bisping down long enough to land anything big. Bisping defends well off his back so if Munoz gets him down, he`ll probably be too busy fighting for position to land any serious GNP imo

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.