UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Munoz vs Bisping, its on!

7/13/13 10:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Skellington
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds good to me

7/13/13 11:03 AM
Bobby Lupo
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember Bisping-Hamill.....like that but Munoz isn't as good as Hammill

7/13/13 11:09 AM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Bisping!
7/13/13 11:10 AM
BOMDC
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Mike's cardio wins it for him. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 11:22 AM
SQUEEZIE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JimmersonzGlove - 

Bisping gets a lot of respect from me for taking this one. Super dangerous but if he wins, he will most likely jump Belfort and get a title shot.

lol, what? he is gunna jump the guy who recently knocked him out for beating mark munoz?come on son. vitor has to lose before mikey even thinks about having a shot.
7/13/13 11:39 AM
PUBLICnoose

JimmersonzGlove -

Bisping gets a lot of respect from me for taking this one. Super dangerous but if he wins, he will most likely jump Belfort and get a title shot.

hahahahaha thats funny. munos just got his first win after he got wrecked by weidman. the count will never touch tge belt because he chokes more than fey reagan Phone Post
7/13/13 11:48 AM
Don_Dada
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good matchup. Going with Mike.

7/13/13 12:11 PM
Augustus Caesar
918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight, I favor Bisping in this one. 

7/13/13 12:13 PM
DoomFarmer
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decision win for Bisping.

Zzzzzzzz Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 12:15 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Tough fight for both guys.

Bisping via first round TKO. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 12:53 PM
Another Foob
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tough fight to predict. My heart is with The Count.
7/13/13 1:25 PM
Faithless slime

Hopefully there will be a fan expo for this..much rather go to that than pay a shit load of money to watch another card full of British fighters Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 1:39 PM
Purgey
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_JBASS -
Purgey - I think Bisping takes this by TKO, he has really good TDD and I'm sure he can get the TD's on Munoz. Phone Post 3.0

bisping can get a TD on a former collegiate Div 1 national champ? SMH

Just like Leben did? Yes. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 1:41 PM
Harlem Savoy
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Munoz by a mile and it's not even funny. Bisping has good grappling but isn't strong enough to nullify Mark. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 1:45 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sincitydc - Great. Now they need to figure out what to do with Vitor. Phone Post 3.0
They should put him vs costa Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 1:46 PM
Purgey
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Purgey -
XIITT_JBASS -
Purgey - I think Bisping takes this by TKO, he has really good TDD and I'm sure he can get the TD's on Munoz. Phone Post 3.0

Oh yeah, don't forget Bisping taking down Rashad and Chael.

But, you know, only collegiate wrestling matters in MMA, that's why Koscheck out wrestled GSP easily, right? Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 1:52 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRE - perfect matchup.

Bisping's boxing and footwork will be too much for Munoz.

I'll take $100 on munoz please Phone Post
7/13/13 1:58 PM
Flexo
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Normally I'd say Munoz easy, just by wrestling, but after Bisping performed against Chael I'm not so sure. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 2:10 PM
SQUEEZIE

Werdum's Half-Irish Love Child - 
SQUEEZIE -
JimmersonzGlove - 

lol, what? he is gunna jump the guy who recently knocked him out for beating mark munoz?come on son. vitor has to lose before mikey even thinks about having a shot.
A huge lol at this!!

Like Bisping hand picks his opponents, Munoz is coming off a big win in Boetsch, this is a dangerous match up. You Americans that bash Bisping are really pathetic.

No matter who he gets matched up with him, you forum dwellers think you're better and bash him when ever you can. This is a good match up and hopefully if Mike wins this one he gets another good name to make him a contender Phone Post 3.0

your lost dunny.has nothing to do w where he is from.you missed the point.my point is how in the world would he leap frog vitor w/ a win over anyone but vitor or andy or chris(and he does not deserve to fight chris)?vitor has to lose or mikey has to beat one of the guys mentioned.

you cant justify him getting a shot over a guy who just recently devastated him.makes no logical sense even if mikey was american...thanks for playing, now have a seat.
7/13/13 2:16 PM
XIITT_JBASS
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Purgey - 
Purgey -
XIITT_JBASS -

But, you know, only collegiate wrestling matters in MMA, that's why Koscheck out wrestled GSP easily, right? Phone Post 3.0

Did you really just compare bisping's wrestling to GSP's wrestling?? 

Bisping could only get Rashad and Chael down because they were gassing, don't expect Munoz to gas so quickly. 

7/13/13 2:25 PM
SQUEEZIE

SQUEEZIE -
SQUEEZIE -
JimmersonzGlove - 

A huge lol at this!!

Like Bisping hand picks his opponents, Munoz is coming off a big win in Boetsch, this is a dangerous match up. You Americans that bash Bisping are really pathetic.

No matter who he gets matched up with him, you forum dwellers think you're better and bash him when ever you can. This is a good match up and hopefully if Mike wins this one he gets another good name to make him a contender Phone Post 3.0

your lost dunny.has nothing to do w where he is from.you missed the point.my point is how in the world would he leap frog vitor w/ a win over anyone but vitor or andy or chris(and he does not deserve to fight chris)?vitor has to lose or mikey has to beat one of the guys mentioned.

you cant justify him getting a shot over a guy who just recently devastated him.makes no logical sense even if mikey was american...thanks for playing, now have a seat.
Before I read this, after I posted this I did reply to say me commenting on your post was out of place. I agreed with what you said but I will always say Bisping deserves a lot more respect than he gets here Phone Post 3.0

i agree he is little better than he gets credit for.dont agree he is gd enough to hold the belt or even gd enough to deserve a title shot at this moment.
7/13/13 2:25 PM
Leck Brosnar

Main event, 5 rounds, Bisping has awesome cardio and will get the decision imo, if not a late TKO.
7/13/13 2:39 PM
Purgey

XIITT_JBASS -
Purgey - 
Purgey -
XIITT_JBASS -

Did you really just compare bisping's wrestling to GSP's wrestling?? 

Bisping could only get Rashad and Chael down because they were gassing, don't expect Munoz to gas so quickly. 

I used it as an example of a guy that didn't wrestle until he got into MMA versus a guy that's been wrestling his whole life, I also gave you 2 examples of Bisping doing it to better defensive wrestlers than Munoz.

So, why was he taken down by Leben? Who was sick IIRC. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 2:47 PM
XIITT_JBASS
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's been that long since I have seen that fight that I can't remember the specifics of it, but he did punish Leben badly enough to get a corner stoppage. My guess is he probably wasn't expecting the TD from Leben, usually bisping will shoot in on someone soon after he gets tagged. He tried it on Hendo but it didn't work out so well for him. 

And I don't think GSP has been wrestling his whole life, didn't he pick it up later in his career? 

7/13/13 2:54 PM
Purgey

Well, of course he beat up Leben, I see Munoz as having great TD's, especially against the cage but not so great TDD and Bisping has pretty good TD's for someone that didn't do it in school/college, plus he mixes them up well, which I think is Munoz's problem, he doesn't see/expect them.

That's what I was saying GSP just started when he got into MMA and Koscheck has been doing it forever yet he out wrestled Koscheck. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.