UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Munoz vs Bisping, its on!

7/13/13 2:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_JBASS -
Purgey - 
Purgey -
XIITT_JBASS -
Purgey - I think Bisping takes this by TKO, he has really good TDD and I'm sure he can get the TD's on Munoz. Phone Post 3.0

bisping can get a TD on a former collegiate Div 1 national champ? SMH

Just like Leben did? Yes. Phone Post 3.0
Oh yeah, don't forget Bisping taking down Rashad and Chael.

But, you know, only collegiate wrestling matters in MMA, that's why Koscheck out wrestled GSP easily, right? Phone Post 3.0

Did you really just compare bisping's wrestling to GSP's wrestling?? 

Bisping could only get Rashad and Chael down because they were gassing, don't expect Munoz to gas so quickly. 

I used it as an example of a guy that didn't wrestle until he got into MMA versus a guy that's been wrestling his whole life, I also gave you 2 examples of Bisping doing it to better defensive wrestlers than Munoz.

So, why was he taken down by Leben? Who was sick IIRC. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 2:47 PM
XIITT_JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's been that long since I have seen that fight that I can't remember the specifics of it, but he did punish Leben badly enough to get a corner stoppage. My guess is he probably wasn't expecting the TD from Leben, usually bisping will shoot in on someone soon after he gets tagged. He tried it on Hendo but it didn't work out so well for him. 

And I don't think GSP has been wrestling his whole life, didn't he pick it up later in his career? 

7/13/13 2:54 PM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, of course he beat up Leben, I see Munoz as having great TD's, especially against the cage but not so great TDD and Bisping has pretty good TD's for someone that didn't do it in school/college, plus he mixes them up well, which I think is Munoz's problem, he doesn't see/expect them.

That's what I was saying GSP just started when he got into MMA and Koscheck has been doing it forever yet he out wrestled Koscheck. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 2:56 PM
Eisenberg
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping wins this. His defensive grappling is too good and he could actually score takedowns of his own against Munoz, whose defense really isnt that good. Plus, Bisping will land more shots on the feet.

Bisping by UD.
7/13/13 3:13 PM
The Real Asian Cowboy
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As much as I want Munoz to win this one, I think that Bisping's elusiveness will frustrate the crap out of him. If Bisping tries to go toe to toe then he will be taken down.
7/13/13 4:01 PM
RKing85
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give me Bisping come fight night.
7/13/13 5:55 PM
Morgz
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see this as a bad matchup for Bisping, but props to him for taking it. Another Bisping vs wrestler match up - but if he does finally solve the puzzle, he's gotta be considered a contender for a title elimination fight. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 7:51 PM
Weiderloo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping's cardio and footwork seem like problems for Munoz to get shots, then there's the take down defense. But nothing would be better than Munoz dominating him
7/14/13 8:26 PM
EazyG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a Bisping fan but expect him to win via decision. Superior striking and cardio and good takedown defense.

Also expect too much jab and run from Bisping which will make for a boring 5 rounds. I hope Munoz can get in close some and make it interesting.
7/14/13 11:08 PM
Eazy08
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bisping tko
7/14/13 11:09 PM
Joemacka
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Either a decision or late stoppage for bisping Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 11:22 PM
FightFanUK
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will be a good test for both guys, Going to go with bisping to win 4th round TKO.

7/15/13 12:21 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fite Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.