UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Apologies

7/15/13 4:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

my girl is always 'denying service' to me............

7/15/13 5:07 PM
Kirik
1397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

The real culprit:

Joe Lauzon - A day late...

A day late...

7/15/13 5:37 PM
JimmersonzGlove
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gritty - I almost read a book Phone Post 3.0

LOL!!!

7/16/13 1:41 AM
GNPfan
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

solaris9 - 
TheBBWAssassin -
solaris9 -
TheBBWAssassin -
Sex Chicken -
solaris9 - Kirik,

I'm sure your guys are working on blocking requests from addresses with too many hits within a certain period of time, among other techniques such as load balancing, plugging holes in config files such as .htaccess and the like, programmatic issues, etc. But, one thing that I know having led development teams for security software for various government branches is that you can never really stop denial of service attacks completely.

For example, if I know how to spoof my source address well enough by going through offshore routes and other techniques, then write the program to create queries to this site simultaneously (say 10,000,000 per min or less) with a diff source address and route each time, your systems will reach their maximum number of allowed or sustainable concurrent connections and you'll have yourself a DOS attack. That may or may not work based on the resiliency of your systems, but I can think of a jillion of those and I'm not the smartest guy in my field.

Governments know this and do as much as they can. But they use deterrence by letting would be attackers know that there will be consequences. In your case deterrence would be prosecution. So, if you can find the source then report it to authorities. They'll tell you what to do next.

My 2 cents... Phone Post 3.0

I just sent YOU a virus from an offshore account that you'll never trace with a download.  You just got hacked smart guy!

He's going to backtrace it and call the cyber police. You dun goofed. Phone Post 3.0
Children. Children. Grow hair over your dicks first. Grownups are talking. Besides, the government heavily tracks online use of people who have worked for them, especially folks who wrote security software for them. So have fun sending me viruses. Have at it! Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, that worked well with snowdon! Phone Post 3.0
You mean the guy who sent encrypted docs via snail mail to Greenwald in Brazil who was discovered and whose every physical and electronic movement is tracked and watched like a hawk and is having trouble finding a country who will grant him asylum before he has an accident? Yeah I guess they're surveillance is kind of effective...just a little.

You're a fat fucking loser who knows nothing. Go be fat somewhere else! Phone Post 3.0

I have no idea what I just read with all of this but one thing is for sure.... I would like to stay on the good side of solaris9.
7/16/13 4:53 AM
TheBBWAssassin
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GNPfan -
solaris9 - 
TheBBWAssassin -
solaris9 -
TheBBWAssassin -
Sex Chicken -
solaris9 - Kirik,

I'm sure your guys are working on blocking requests from addresses with too many hits within a certain period of time, among other techniques such as load balancing, plugging holes in config files such as .htaccess and the like, programmatic issues, etc. But, one thing that I know having led development teams for security software for various government branches is that you can never really stop denial of service attacks completely.

For example, if I know how to spoof my source address well enough by going through offshore routes and other techniques, then write the program to create queries to this site simultaneously (say 10,000,000 per min or less) with a diff source address and route each time, your systems will reach their maximum number of allowed or sustainable concurrent connections and you'll have yourself a DOS attack. That may or may not work based on the resiliency of your systems, but I can think of a jillion of those and I'm not the smartest guy in my field.

Governments know this and do as much as they can. But they use deterrence by letting would be attackers know that there will be consequences. In your case deterrence would be prosecution. So, if you can find the source then report it to authorities. They'll tell you what to do next.

My 2 cents... Phone Post 3.0

I just sent YOU a virus from an offshore account that you'll never trace with a download.  You just got hacked smart guy!

He's going to backtrace it and call the cyber police. You dun goofed. Phone Post 3.0
Children. Children. Grow hair over your dicks first. Grownups are talking. Besides, the government heavily tracks online use of people who have worked for them, especially folks who wrote security software for them. So have fun sending me viruses. Have at it! Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, that worked well with snowdon! Phone Post 3.0
You mean the guy who sent encrypted docs via snail mail to Greenwald in Brazil who was discovered and whose every physical and electronic movement is tracked and watched like a hawk and is having trouble finding a country who will grant him asylum before he has an accident? Yeah I guess they're surveillance is kind of effective...just a little.

You're a fat fucking loser who knows nothing. Go be fat somewhere else! Phone Post 3.0

I have no idea what I just read with all of this but one thing is for sure.... I would like to stay on the good side of solaris9.
Nah, he's just one of these losers that thinks if he states a couple of facts aggressively then folk might ignore the blindingly obvious, that they failed to secure state secrets. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 6:09 AM
Stephen_Carnes
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey good job if the site was only down for a couple days. I have seen dds attacks cripple a site for weeks.
7/17/13 4:44 PM
fnunderful
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Currently, networksolutions is under a ddos. These guys are one of the largest domain name service providers in the world! Bad day today! Perhaps mixedmartialarts.com can share the results and fix action with networksolutions and save our interwebs?
7/17/13 10:20 PM
BernardHopkins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

The real culprit:

A day late...

this is one of those guys that you see in public and automatically know you can kick his ass

7/17/13 11:00 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins -
Kirik - 

The real culprit:

A day late...

this is one of those guys that you see in public and automatically know you can kick his ass

Right... cause you know he doesnt train right? You're so tough! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.