UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who was behind the DDOS attacks on the UG!?

7/15/13 12:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cannot exactly say who it is. Its a mystery, I just know it was Stevan Seagal who taught him Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 1:08 PM
TARRat
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, no, no... Calvin Johnson was not involved.
7/15/13 1:21 PM
cpeal63
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you are all wrong. when you have no good answer you should always blame George Bush.
7/15/13 1:38 PM
MattyECB
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely the UFC, they could sense the proletariat's growing unrest over Grant's injury -- I mean how could this NOT be fishy? Who on earth can remember the last time a MAIN card has lost a MAIN fighter?!?!??!

Clearly Zuffa decided to route the one and only MMA site with influence on the interwebs.

Quell the dissent Zuffa, destroy the Glenn Becks who commit no crime besides asking questions, Feed the Sheeple their Kool-AID, and Zeitgeist Zeitgeist Zeitgeist
7/15/13 1:39 PM
MattyECB
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JitznPound - 
Mertvaya Ruka - the issue is not fixed, they are still under attack right now, the site has been moved behind a proxy:

www.cloudflare.com

usually DDoS are done to try to extort money from the owner of a site. Or to get revenge for something.

Kirik mentioned it is a 10GBPS attack. The attack is perhaps not even targetted at this site, it could just be on the same network segment/branch as another site that is getting DDoS'd... there's always colateral damage, as the amount of traffic is so huge that it chokes an actual part of the internet.

10GBPS technology is currently out there in the core networks of the ISPs, even on the border/edge of their network. the attack could very well be more than 10GBPS... cos it just chokes out their network entirely.
Voted up for being smart, and making me smarter Phone Post 3.0

Ya really, joking aside this is a smartassed post lol

VU
7/15/13 1:57 PM
Hawk RAM
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even beyond the main event, INVICTA presented some interesting match-ups and outcomes. Hype, analysis, and discussion of INVICTA was stifled as a result of said DDOS attacks. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 3:39 PM
Stan Dan Wang

Mertvaya Ruka - the issue is not fixed, they are still under attack right now, the site has been moved behind a proxy:

www.cloudflare.com

usually DDoS are done to try to extort money from the owner of a site. Or to get revenge for something.

Kirik mentioned it is a 10GBPS attack. The attack is perhaps not even targetted at this site, it could just be on the same network segment/branch as another site that is getting DDoS'd... there's always colateral damage, as the amount of traffic is so huge that it chokes an actual part of the internet.

10GBPS technology is currently out there in the core networks of the ISPs, even on the border/edge of their network. the attack could very well be more than 10GBPS... cos it just chokes out their network entirely.

so someone actually put a clamp on MMA.tv's intertubes?!
7/15/13 4:44 PM
Phuckles
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
7/15/13 4:55 PM
DiazsBongWater
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mertvaya Ruka - the issue is not fixed, they are still under attack right now, the site has been moved behind a proxy:

www.cloudflare.com

Tried to take all of that in,and my brain farted. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 7:55 PM
BobbyBigLug
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happiness Bunny - Couldn't be Jimmy. He retired.

I was thinking the same thing about Cole.

7/15/13 9:10 PM
Mica Kizbig
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

myee8 - 

It's the Cullinary Union...

That was going to be my guess too.
7/15/13 9:12 PM
Royalt239

painfully obvious it was Cole Konrad.
7/16/13 9:36 AM
DatSpider
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NAGA_JIM -  atSpider , 74 1 hour ago I got flashbacks to Demonoid's demise

God I miss demonoid. What site do you use now? Phone Post

Moved to KAT after the whole debacle.
7/16/13 2:19 PM
Frobenius

Look, I'm not saying UKTT claim responsibility, but people need to learn that you can't talk shit about UK fighters without consequences.
7/16/13 2:27 PM
canofsticks
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DatSpider - I got flashbacks to Demonoid's demise

This. Ugh. I've had breakups that had less of an emotional impact on me than finding out Demonoid was no mas.

That was a dark day for me.
7/16/13 2:30 PM
canofsticks
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DatSpider - 
NAGA_JIM -  atSpider , 74 1 hour ago I got flashbacks to Demonoid's demise

God I miss demonoid. What site do you use now? Phone Post

Moved to KAT after the whole debacle.

Same here.
7/16/13 5:36 PM
PanRoastedJinx
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe they didnt pay their interweb bill. Blaming hackers is much sexier than saying we fucked up. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.