UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Flying to Vegas in dec

7/16/13 9:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sinful1
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gokudamus - Don't go with your girl. That's my advice. Phone Post 3.0

this
7/16/13 10:54 AM
ClydeB
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - I just got back from the expo and the fight and I'm planning to go again in December.

Some tips and you can ask me anything you want.

Do NOT stay off the strip. The best thing about Vegas is you don't have to can it anywhere.

If you want to run into fighters stay at the MGM grand or the Mandalay. But you will run into fighters at any of the top hotels on the strip. I stayed at the Luxor this time and ran into everyone.

Take twice the money you think you'll need. That place is a vortex for cash and credit cards.

And get there a couple of days before the fight. There's always stuff to do that week and the night of the fight there are after parties so you won't get much, if any, sleep that night.

Oh and tell your girl to take comfortable shoes. I'm still recovering from the heels I wore all week.

You won't regret it. Vegas is a blast and there's nothing like being there for a UFC card.

Oh and don't share a room with Sean Mccorkle. Lol Thats an inside joke for Matt. Phone Post 3.0

Couldn't agree more with this^^ MGM is a great place to stay and was less expensive than some other places on the strip at the time of the expo. In my experience, taking a cab in Vegas, especially on the weekend, is a great way to waste time and money if you're just hanging around the strip.
7/16/13 11:07 AM
gokudamus

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -  Goku you should come too as you sound experienced in the Vegas life. I'd like to buy you a beer. Phone Post

would love to go. 12/28 is actually my birthday too...but the days of my wife going to ufc events with me are long over and theres no chance i go alone unfortunately...

7/16/13 11:18 AM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman

gokudamus -
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -  Goku you should come too as you sound experienced in the Vegas life. I'd like to buy you a beer. Phone Post

would love to go. 12/28 is actually my birthday too...but the days of my wife going to ufc events with me are long over and theres no chance i go alone unfortunately...

Oh well.

I will consider myself a lucky man that I found a woman who loves MMA almost as much as I do.

Are you gonna give me a chance to win my 200$ back on the rematch? :-) Phone Post
7/16/13 12:12 PM
GregNoActionJackson
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sinful1 - 
gokudamus - Don't go with your girl. That's my advice. Phone Post 3.0

this

nah, my girl is awesome and i wouldnt want to spend my 30th bday without her. but i get what you're saying.
7/16/13 4:32 PM
MrQ
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -
GregNoActionJackson -
MrQ - Any one else doing the super fan package? Phone Post 3.0

whats that?
. Phone Post
The second tier VIP for tickets to the fight, I assume people that select this option are placed in the same area. Wanted to see who all was doing that and maybe we will sit in close proximity Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 4:47 PM
GregNoActionJackson
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrQ - 
GregNoActionJackson -

whats that?
. Phone Post
The second tier VIP for tickets to the fight, I assume people that select this option are placed in the same area. Wanted to see who all was doing that and maybe we will sit in close proximity Phone Post 3.0

how much they go for? i signed up for fight club before 159 so i could get tickets early. im trying to get soem decent seats for this
7/16/13 4:54 PM
ANT_P1989
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I live here, too bad I always work on fight nights. Lol Phone Post
7/16/13 5:33 PM
MrQ
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GregNoActionJackson -
MrQ - 
GregNoActionJackson -

whats that?
. Phone Post

how much they go for? i signed up for fight club before 159 so i could get tickets early. im trying to get soem decent seats for this
I'm thinking it will be 2k for the package, comes with 2 first tier tickets and all the pre fight stuff for two people Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 8:17 PM
tom_hkr
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bbr -
tom_hkr - More then likely going to fly in from England first event outside the uk! Just couldn't contemplate never seeing silva fight live before his career ends. Cant fucking wait! Phone Post 3.0
Me and Few mates thinking of doing the same. How would I go about gettin tickets (haven't been to a card abroad before) Phone Post 3.0
No idea yet but ill work it out Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 8:20 PM
tom_hkr
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UK Asylum -
Bbr - 
UK Asylum -
tom_hkr - More then likely going to fly in from England first event outside the uk! Just couldn't contemplate never seeing silva fight live before his career ends. Cant fucking wait! Phone Post 3.0

How much are flights for you? best prices ive seen are about £675
Seen 560 on sky scanner from heathrow Phone Post 3.0

Thats crazy money for flights, Hopefully UFC comes back to europe soon,..Might actually afford flights.

Ive seen flights and mgm 3night stay from manchester for £608 Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 2:51 PM
Bbr

tom_hkr -
UK Asylum -
Bbr - 
UK Asylum -
tom_hkr - More then likely going to fly in from England first event outside the uk! Just couldn't contemplate never seeing silva fight live before his career ends. Cant fucking wait! Phone Post 3.0

How much are flights for you? best prices ive seen are about £675
Seen 560 on sky scanner from heathrow Phone Post 3.0

Thats crazy money for flights, Hopefully UFC comes back to europe soon,..Might actually afford flights.

Ive seen flights and mgm 3night stay from manchester for £608 Phone Post 3.0
Where did you see that?? Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 4:56 PM
GregNoActionJackson

anyone else flying to vegas in 5 months?
7/29/13 5:36 PM
Weatherbee937

I am coming in from Alberta Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 5:49 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm debating it.  I'd be coming from Miami, FL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.