UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> I Got a New Couch. U Jealous?

7/18/13 11:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
oldnslow
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me amend my above post that I, in fact, married FilipinA. Not Fililpino.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
7/18/13 3:03 PM
Bobby Lupo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oldnslow - Let me amend my above post that I, in fact, married FilipinA. Not Fililpino.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
I was gonna say: real progressive, bro Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 3:52 PM
NICK MANNING
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby,

I bought an automatic espresso maker (please forgive me, as I am new to the game) and some Lavazza. That shit is delicious.
7/18/13 4:20 PM
Bobby Lupo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NICK MANNING - Bobby,

I bought an automatic espresso maker (please forgive me, as I am new to the game) and some Lavazza. That shit is delicious.

That's game tight, bro. Cappucino for breakfast like a Gindaloon, not afta dinner like Americans do. Espresso and grappa for the digestion. Good for the blood

I gotta say: my inlaws have a Nespresso machine, and God up in heaven, is that shit good. I'm thinking hard about getting a new one.

7/18/13 9:08 PM
oldnslow
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -
NICK MANNING - Bobby,

That's game tight, bro. Cappucino for breakfast like a Gindaloon, not afta dinner like Americans do. Espresso and grappa for the digestion. Good for the blood

I gotta say: my inlaws have a Nespresso machine, and God up in heaven, is that shit good. I'm thinking hard about getting a new one.

I did a focus group for Keureg the other month, but all everyone talked about was how Nespresso was the shit. Phone Post
7/18/13 10:38 PM
NICK MANNING
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oldnslow - 
Bobby Lupo -
NICK MANNING - Bobby,

I did a focus group for Keureg the other month, but all everyone talked about was how Nespresso was the shit. Phone Post

I've also heard great things about the Nespresso, but I didn't want to limit myself to their capsules.

This is what I got. Nothing but great reviews and I'm loving it after 2 weeks or so:

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Coffee-BVMC-ECMP1000-Barista-Espresso/dp/B007K9OIMU/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1374201486&sr=1-1&keywords=mr.+coffee+barista

7/18/13 11:21 PM
HoomanCan
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How you like my couch? 

7/18/13 11:22 PM
HoomanCan
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My dog coco was chilling like a mutha fucka. 

7/18/13 11:23 PM
Chorizo
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

LOL, I loved how they interviewed rick james later and axed him why he did that to eddie's couch: cause eddie could afford to buy a new one.
7/18/13 11:24 PM
HoomanCan

Now on to my family room. If only this couch could talk. 

7/18/13 11:30 PM
Ozzimandias
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 

What about this shit 

wow memories

7/19/13 11:17 AM
Bobby Lupo

HoomanCan - 

My dog coco was chilling like a mutha fucka. 

Bro, how you gonna let a dog go on your couch? It's like letting a naked hairy Iranian who doesn't understand English loose where he puts his bare ass on your couch. None bene

7/19/13 4:38 PM
Bobby Lupo

This dog question needs to be answered. My grandmother says "Americans all have dirty houses because they let the dogs live inside." She's wrong about all, but right about dogs living inside

7/19/13 5:07 PM
HoomanCan

Where are you from Bobby? Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 5:25 PM
Bobby Lupo

HoomanCan - Where are you from Bobby? Phone Post 3.0

The midlands of a country that begins with the letter I and is not India or Indonesia

7/19/13 5:58 PM
AlphaSlap
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 
NICK MANNING - Bobby,

Bro, you know I got the Nespresso. Nonna is so jealous as she has the big brass Lavazza espresso machine, and mine puts hers to shame.
I even got the milk frother, all you do is pour it in and press a button. BAM, crema all day, with no bullshit hot jet to clean.

Only issue is that it takes like 3 pods to make a big cup of coffee. My wife loves the decaf. Speaking of which I gotta get to Bloomingdales to pick up more fucking pods.

You should pick up the Pixie. Try it out a few months then get the milk frother. The Gumar will love you.
7/19/13 6:10 PM
Bobby Lupo

AlphaSlap - 
Bobby Lupo - 
NICK MANNING - Bobby,

Bro, you know I got the Nespresso. Nonna is so jealous as she has the big brass Lavazza espresso machine, and mine puts hers to shame.
I even got the milk frother, all you do is pour it in and press a button. BAM, crema all day, with no bullshit hot jet to clean.

Only issue is that it takes like 3 pods to make a big cup of coffee. My wife loves the decaf. Speaking of which I gotta get to Bloomingdales to pick up more fucking pods.

You should pick up the Pixie. Try it out a few months then get the milk frother. The Gumar will love you.

Cuzo, try vanilla almond milk in the frother. It's like magic from heaven

7/19/13 6:28 PM
Altofsky
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My grandma had those on all her couches. Waking up with your face stuck to those in the middle of NY summer heat... fuuuuck. Phone Post
7/19/13 10:18 PM
HoomanCan

Bobby Lupo -
HoomanCan - Where are you from Bobby? Phone Post 3.0

The midlands of a country that begins with the letter I and is not India or Indonesia

Damn you one of those nasty Iranians? Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 10:22 PM
Bobby Lupo

Altofsky - My grandma had those on all her couches. Waking up with your face stuck to those in the middle of NY summer heat... fuuuuck. Phone Post
I'm wearing track pants not to stick to the thing Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 10:46 PM
NICK MANNING

I'm tellin youse:

7/20/13 8:17 AM
Bobby Lupo

My grandmother refuses to use espresso machines because she gets confused. She uses the pot. I could get her on that Mr. Coffee joint. 

7/21/13 7:46 PM
Bobby Lupo

Possible love seat coming. My sister is trying to get at it, but it would look fresher in my place. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.