UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> War Mizuki Inoue!

7/15/13 5:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cward81386 -
Gilbosh - 
Happiness Bunny - Her attitude and determination are awesome. I like how she does not waste her time attention whoring.. like some leno chinned try-hard.
Why bother posting this, it's just cuntish Phone Post

He's just trying to make himself feel better about his life by shit talking a girl behind her back.
I don't even get who he's talking about. Phone Post
7/15/13 5:30 AM
cward81386
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I assumed he meant bec... She made a thread last week with pictures of herself getting ready for the fight. Pics of her travel, weigh-ins and random stuff like that.
7/15/13 5:58 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

A Leno chin, though? I've never noticed anything, ever remotely similar to that, on Bec. Phone Post
7/15/13 7:08 AM
easyrhino
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the disadvantage is that shes from japan...

here, the training environment and mentality of the coaches is not like it is in the united states.

i think she will do well inside of asia and perhaps at smaller events, but she wont reach the level of the best north americans, imo.
7/15/13 7:23 AM
Dominique Robinson
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swedgen -

Happiness Bunny -

http://sportsgeeks.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/untitled4444.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxA83AuKfoA

Damn she's bad ass! Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 7:45 AM
Xuh
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easyrhino - the disadvantage is that shes from japan...

here, the training environment and mentality of the coaches is not like it is in the united states.

i think she will do well inside of asia and perhaps at smaller events, but she wont reach the level of the best north americans, imo.

if she could make it to 105 championship fights vs 'the best north americans' are potentially winnable already for her IMO.

but at 115 she'll face the usual problem of just being too small. Calderwood has too much reach and power, & especially Gardelha is just too physical for me to see Inoue ever overcoming (neither of them are north american, too :P).
7/15/13 8:34 AM
cward81386
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I agree she needs to be a weight class lower for her frame, but disagree with what easyrhino said

"the disadvantage is that shes from japan...

i think she will do well inside of asia and perhaps at smaller events, but she wont reach the level of the best north americans, imo "

I think once ufc gets into asia and all that, youre going to see a lot of top fighters coming from over there again. I think that'll change this mindset that fighters from the asia fight circuit aren't as mentally tough and trained as good as in america.
7/15/13 8:56 AM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I'm in love with her! Phone Post
7/15/13 9:04 AM
ColdKiller X
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she is a doll, and a great fighter. looking forward to her becoming a Women's P4P

7/15/13 11:22 AM
pegson123

Some of the sligh remarks are a joke.

For the situation Hyatt was in she did Fucking awesome. Phone Post
7/15/13 8:32 PM
Happiness Bunny
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  A Leno chin, though? I've never noticed anything, ever remotely similar to that, on Bec. Phone Post

Nah, not Bec. Besides her minor defection to sherdog (I understand she has to promote herself to a wide audience) she is alright. Hell of a heart in Bec.
7/15/13 8:36 PM
JoeJoeplata
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She JUST graduated high school too. She's got a lot of potential.
7/15/13 8:42 PM
Matt_Evans

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
cward81386 -
Gilbosh - 
Happiness Bunny - Her attitude and determination are awesome. I like how she does not waste her time attention whoring.. like some leno chinned try-hard.
Why bother posting this, it's just cuntish Phone Post

He's just trying to make himself feel better about his life by shit talking a girl behind her back.
I don't even get who he's talking about. Phone Post
I think it was a shot at Felice... Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 8:48 PM
pegson123

Blown MCL. Bec takes rematch no problems. This is my thread boy. Phone Post
7/15/13 9:07 PM
pegson123

Lol I think about maybe 15 of my Ug posts are on rousey.

Bec takes easy rematch son Phone Post
7/15/13 9:13 PM
Happiness Bunny
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeJoeplata - She JUST graduated high school too. She's got a lot of potential.

Your forum name makes me think that Joe Hogan made a variation of the gogo. Gave me a chuckle. Awesome join date too brethren.
7/15/13 9:54 PM
Naderhood
947 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way Bec wins a rematch. The youngsta is a natural and way too good . Just a bad stylistic matchup for Bec. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 10:05 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Great fight and great defense by Inoue. That said, this isn't the fight some are making it out to be. The first round was close, with Inoue edging it. People were acting like she dominated, and never got hit. That was a very close fight, with Bec pulling away at the end. And, I'm not even one of her UG Fanboys. Phone Post
7/15/13 10:06 PM
El Zee
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy to jump on the Mizuki Inoue bandwagon after seeing her fight for the first time on Saturday.
The girl has skillz. Excited to see her future fights, win or lose.
7/15/13 10:11 PM
Rob San Soo

She's badass Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 1:40 AM
Happiness Bunny

"bampu"

- mai waifu
7/19/13 3:33 AM
Happiness Bunny

Edited: 07/19/13 1:26 PM
edited for wrong response in the wrong thread.
7/19/13 3:33 AM
Happiness Bunny

Happiness Bunny - 
time traveling 12er - Wow, she looks impressive. It looks like the next generation of WMMA fighters has arrived earlier than expected. Too bad her fans in this thread are acting like cunts, she seems really cool.

Go write some taylor swift lyrics in some girls birthday card to attempt to seem sensitive. Dried up douche bag.

I forgot to mention. Your mother is a terrible cook.
7/19/13 4:43 AM
Viogob

:)
http://s58.radikal.ru/i162/1307/ea/5629d24d6cd9.png
7/19/13 1:23 PM
Happiness Bunny

time traveling 12er - 
Happiness Bunny - 
time traveling 12er - Wow, she looks impressive. It looks like the next generation of WMMA fighters has arrived earlier than expected. Too bad her fans in this thread are acting like cunts, she seems really cool.

Go write some taylor swift lyrics in some girls birthday card to attempt to seem sensitive. Dried up douche bag.

Lol, you do realize that you're the most sensitive one in this thread right? You need to calm down, she's not going to touch your dick for starting a thread about her.

Woops I quoted the wrong post in the wrong thread. I had a og window open at the same time last night. Damn beer. heh.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.