UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> War Mizuki Inoue!

7/19/13 3:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Happiness Bunny
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happiness Bunny - 
time traveling 12er - Wow, she looks impressive. It looks like the next generation of WMMA fighters has arrived earlier than expected. Too bad her fans in this thread are acting like cunts, she seems really cool.

Go write some taylor swift lyrics in some girls birthday card to attempt to seem sensitive. Dried up douche bag.

I forgot to mention. Your mother is a terrible cook.
7/19/13 4:43 AM
Viogob
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:)
http://s58.radikal.ru/i162/1307/ea/5629d24d6cd9.png
7/19/13 5:11 AM
time traveling 12er
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happiness Bunny - 
time traveling 12er - Wow, she looks impressive. It looks like the next generation of WMMA fighters has arrived earlier than expected. Too bad her fans in this thread are acting like cunts, she seems really cool.

Go write some taylor swift lyrics in some girls birthday card to attempt to seem sensitive. Dried up douche bag.

Lol, you do realize that you're the most sensitive one in this thread right? You need to calm down, she's not going to touch your dick for starting a thread about her.
7/19/13 1:23 PM
Happiness Bunny
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er - 
Happiness Bunny - 

Lol, you do realize that you're the most sensitive one in this thread right? You need to calm down, she's not going to touch your dick for starting a thread about her.

Woops I quoted the wrong post in the wrong thread. I had a og window open at the same time last night. Damn beer. heh.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.