UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos is #1 pound for pound

7/15/13 8:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Skellington -
AlexanderTheGOAT - The UFC's new golden girl Rousey has ducked cyborg since she got in the sport. Phone Post 3.0

is this supposed to be funny?

Ronda, whom I dont actually like, agreed to fight her for the title, np. It was Cyborg making excuses and then quitting. She's a joke & I hope she's never in the UFC. She belongs in Brazil smashing cans we've never heard of at bush league shows.

The fact is Ronda would fight her in the parking lot if it came to that. Serious!

Rhonda called her out first back in strikeforce, and when cyborg obliged she dropped down in weight lol. Phone Post
7/15/13 8:57 AM
ColdKiller X
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Womens #1 p4p went from Megumi, to Cyborg, to Ronda

Cyborg is a proven cheater and a disgraced champion, she cannot be #1 unless she fights and defeats Ronda cleanly or Ronda loses to someone else or retires
7/15/13 12:14 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ColdKiller X -
Womens #1 p4p went from Megumi, to Cyborg, to Ronda

Cyborg is a proven cheater and a disgraced champion, she cannot be #1 unless she fights and defeats Ronda cleanly or Ronda loses to someone else or retires
Following that logic, if Belfort ends up getting the belt at MW, he will be a disgraced champion until he goes down a division and beats GSP?

I am sure the endless speculation about Cyborg going down a weight class to face RR has a lot to do with your statement, but speculation aside, objectively, why does a 145lb champ has to fight a 135lb champ to prove their worth? Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 1:06 PM
Rudi

AlexanderTheGOAT - Rhonda has to check if Santos is in town before she even agrees to go to a fan expo lmao Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post
7/15/13 1:11 PM
jimbonice

malryan - The sad part is that she is the one refusing to drop down in weight for the fight, and I believe that she would probably beat Rhonda is she did go down. Her TD defence is pretty solid and she hits crazy hard. Phone Post 3.0
That works both ways. It's not like Hondo is any smaller. Phone Post
7/15/13 1:52 PM
Mr Makaveli

judomf -
Swayze Express - She's by far the best female fighter imo.

Not until she beats RR.

Then it will be official....

Lol Ronda has nothing for Cris. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 1:52 PM
Mr Makaveli

AlexanderTheGOAT - Rhonda has to check if Santos is in town before she even agrees to go to a fan expo lmao Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 2:36 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huey Freeman -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - When it comes to Cyborg, it's like some people just flat out refuse to grant her redemption. She fucked up. So did Josh Barnett, and countless other popular fighters.

Also, this ceaseless negative marketing by Ronda is getting stale. It's amazing how some people just gobble it up and never find forgiveness in their hearts. How many years has it been now? Did Cyborg kill your baby or something? Phone Post 3.0
I see where your coming from but can you see how it's different when its a woman taking male hormones to fight other women?

It's like the whole fallon fox debacle. It needs to be stopped or wmma will end up looking like female bodybuilding and that isn't something people will pay money to see.

Wmma needs legitimacy at the minute we don't want it to become a freakshow where the only paying customers are dudes who are into that kind of thing, who will also try and get the fighters to wrestle with them in their hotel rooms.

Give me clean female looking wmma fighters any day of the week. Phone Post 3.0
I understand your arguement, and I do not dispute that her actions were very detrimental in several ways. But at some point she has to be able to move on. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.