UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "TJ Grant not guaranteed title shot upon return"

7/15/13 3:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

T.J. Grant informs conspiracy theorists he has no guaranteed title shot upon return

Esther Lin, MMA Fighting
Stay connected

From the moment it was announced that T.J. Grant had withdrawn from a UFC lightweight championship match against Benson Henderson and been replaced with Anthony Pettis, the conspiracy theorists drew conclusions. It just seemed too convenient, they said, that Grant would pull out due to a concussion, of all things, in favor of Pettis, a man who has a storied history with Henderson and deep ties to the UFC 164 host city, Milwaukee.

Grant himself drew hundreds of new followers on Twitter in the hours that followed, all eager to let him know what they thought.

"I think they all got on there just to tweet that I'm a lowlife," he said on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour.

But Grant said that he suffered a medically documented concussion.

---read the rest here---

7/15/13 4:10 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the UFC wouln't have out smarted themselves with all of that unnecessary Pettis/Aldo superfight nonsense we would all be excited for the Pettis/Henderson rematch and wouldn't have to deal with this stupid drama. I wonder how much money it will cost them.

7/15/13 4:13 PM
guardbr8kr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This better not be true.
7/15/13 4:15 PM
6ULDV8
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Terrific

7/15/13 4:15 PM
garrote
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 4:25 PM
nolabrum

easedel - All of this bullshit cause Pettis wanted his cake and wanted to eat it now.
Why else would he want cake to stare at it? Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 4:33 PM
Rantuckjr
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easedel - All of this bullshit cause Pettis wanted his cake and wanted to eat it now.

I absolutely hate that saying.

EVERYONE who has their cake wants to eat it!
7/15/13 4:36 PM
danggook
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rantuckjr -
easedel - All of this bullshit cause Pettis wanted his cake and wanted to eat it now.

You dumbasses the saying means that you can't eat your cake and still have it, once you eat it, its gone Phone Post
7/15/13 4:47 PM
Rantuckjr
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

danggook - 
Rantuckjr -

You dumbasses the saying means that you can't eat your cake and still have it, once you eat it, its gone Phone Post

Yes dumbass, which is why the saying WAS "you can not eat your cake and have it to"

It has been bastardized today and now is said as "wants to have his cake and eat it too".

That retarded version, along with this version up here do not make sense as everyone who has cake wants to eat it.

Dumbass.
7/15/13 4:53 PM
Rob San Soo

And he's fine with that????? Dafuq Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 5:12 PM
Shoryuken Rw

danggook -
Rantuckjr -

Then it should be "You can't eat your cake and have it too." Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 5:20 PM
BeatonHauff
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck the fucking cake fuck Phone Post
7/15/13 5:27 PM
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright who's gonna be the first to change their sn to AnthonysCake Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 5:28 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
840 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want some cake now but I never feel like it's a good occasion to have some, unless it's someone's birthday or something :-/ Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 5:30 PM
ChaosOverkill
640 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/15/13 5:32 PM

No one thought you were  a lowlife TJ, they thought the Brass and Pettis were acting like them.

And if he lost his shot over an "injury" fuck that whole organzation right in their transaprent faces.

He said nothing in the world would make him step aside for Pettis in the last interview, now he's fine with losing his shot. Uh huh.

"I AM THE LAW, YOU WILL STEP ASIDE, AND BECAUSE YOU STALLED YOU LOSE EVERYTHING!!!!"

-Dfw Jr.

7/15/13 5:36 PM
clayclamitia
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did somebody say something about cake? Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 5:47 PM
Haulport

All lies........

7/15/13 6:51 PM
Weidman Defeats Anderson
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeatonHauff - Fuck the fucking cake fuck Phone Post
Lol...this! Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 6:53 PM
The Sultan
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. Dangcook ftw. Cant believe how many people didn't know thw meaning of the saying. Phone Post
7/15/13 7:34 PM
MountainMedic
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does this rule apply to pie as well? Phone Post
7/15/13 7:45 PM
epwar
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just for kicks, here is the moment Dana told TJ Grant he was getting a title shot in a video blog (around 8:10).

7/15/13 7:48 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Nice Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 7:52 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

Am I too late for the discussion of desserts? Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 8:15 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
840 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc is dead - Am I too late for the discussion of desserts? Phone Post 3.0
You better have brought something to the party Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 8:19 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
yellow wrkahlc is dead - Am I too late for the discussion of desserts? Phone Post 3.0
You better have brought something to the party Phone Post 3.0
Brownies.

I'd like to discuss brownies. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.