UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TJ Grant calls out conspiracy theorists

7/15/13 4:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Augustus Caesar
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/15/13 4:31 PM

TJ Grant: "You can't even argue with people who think I faked this injury, it's not even worth it, their IQ is so low"

Ariel Helwani: "We have a name for those people around these parts.."

TJ Grant: "What...douchebags?" 

Via MMAHour

7/15/13 4:34 PM
Chaelismyhero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TJ is not even guaranteed a title shot either. I feel bad for him. He seems like such a nice guy.
7/15/13 4:36 PM
Mix6APlix

Yo, AC. Do you train at Duke's place? Is you real name Sergio Pettis? Did Anthony pick on you in High School and to this day you are afraid to speak against him? Why do you swing from Pettis' nuts so much?
7/15/13 4:44 PM
Augustus Caesar
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mix6APlix - Yo, AC. Do you train at Duke's place? Is you real name Sergio Pettis? Did Anthony pick on you in High School and to this day you are afraid to speak against him? Why do you swing from Pettis' nuts so much?

7/16/13 1:54 AM
Brice W

What was the injury? Ariel said he got a concussion while rolling BJJ...but that sounds like a joke. If that actually happened, why make it public? and I don't think it would really have an impact on the fight.
7/16/13 2:20 AM
time traveling 12er
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brice W - What was the injury? Ariel said he got a concussion while rolling BJJ...but that sounds like a joke. If that actually happened, why make it public? and I don't think it would really have an impact on the fight.

During a roll the other guys heel hit him in the head twice. But he say's it's possible he actually got the concussion from Gray while they were sparring earlier since he got clocked good then too. It was during the rolling, after he got kicked twice, that he got the concussion symptoms while trying to use his head to post.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.