UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anderson Silva disses the Gracie family

7/15/13 6:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmm, may we get to see Victor Gracie return?! Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 6:53 PM
stevekt
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even Chael Sonnen sat the fuck down and shut the fuck up when Renzo Gracie spoke. Phone Post
7/15/13 7:00 PM
Augustus Caesar
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zinger! Phone Post
7/15/13 7:02 PM
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Es normal. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 7:07 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - Am I the only one who thinks he means it would be hard to be humble when your family is widely credited for modern mma, and I probably the most widely known name in mma, and not in a disrespectful way? Phone Post 3.0
That's how I took it as well Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 7:20 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, idiots are probably taking this out of context.
7/15/13 9:47 PM
CindyO

I AM A MOFO - It's easy to not see the difficulty when your idea of being humble is simply calling yourself "humble" while clowning on opponents while yelling insults, saying EVERY contender "doesn't deserve" to fight you, responding with lines like "who?" when asked about other big name fighters and much more.

The closest I've seen to Anderson being "humble" before this loss is when he was repeatedly calling out GSP while giving excuses for JBJ. He was definitely being "humble" about his expectations for himself at that point....

I've been saying it for years and was even banned in 09 for it....Anderson is/was one of the least "humble" figures in the sport. You can say it was justified, that he deserved to be cocky or full of himself, or whatever. But to actually say he was "humble" is just silly.

Did Andy make the comments or did Ed Soares?

Cindy

7/15/13 9:53 PM
Deputy Porker

I've always thought Renzo was very humble and respectful Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 9:59 PM
MT11

The Gracie family hasn't been relevant in MMA since 1999 Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 10:08 PM
i_shogun_ruas

I AM A MOFO - It's easy to not see the difficulty when your idea of being humble is simply calling yourself "humble" while clowning on opponents while yelling insults, saying EVERY contender "doesn't deserve" to fight you, responding with lines like "who?" when asked about other big name fighters and much more.

The closest I've seen to Anderson being "humble" before this loss is when he was repeatedly calling out GSP while giving excuses for JBJ. He was definitely being "humble" about his expectations for himself at that point....

I've been saying it for years and was even banned in 09 for it....Anderson is/was one of the least "humble" figures in the sport. You can say it was justified, that he deserved to be cocky or full of himself, or whatever. But to actually say he was "humble" is just silly.
Cry me a river Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 10:09 PM
GoatBallerina_331
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deputy Porker - I've always thought Renzo was very humble and respectful Phone Post 3.0
He is when he isn't spitting on people or stepping on the necks of unconscious fighters. Phone Post
7/16/13 1:25 AM
Deputy Porker

GoatBallerina_331 -
Deputy Porker - I've always thought Renzo was very humble and respectful Phone Post 3.0
He is when he isn't spitting on people or stepping on the necks of unconscious fighters. Phone Post
Point taken Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 2:10 AM
DiscipleDojo
628 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deputy Porker - 
GoatBallerina_331 -
Point taken Phone Post 3.0

So, in other words, for the past decade.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.