Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Logan Stantons finger , 57
3 hours ago
Card -

It's weird to see white guys try to showboat. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 5:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShawnTheBadger
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
The Black Cheez -
yellow wrkahlc is dead -
The Black Cheez - He's not a sociopath, he's just arrogant. He'd be very antisocial if he was a sociopath, and I doubt he's a dick to his fans. He's just full of himself it seems. If he's been dealing with trash talk his entire life he would understand that trash talk has to be backed up and therefore wouldn't talk shit in return or start the shit talking. He can obviously back it up, and I could understand not liking it, but taking it seriously shows his insecurity. He's still young as me and doing way better, but he doesn't seem any different than most of the guys I know and that I generally don't agree with. He's a typical bro in my opinion. Phone Post
...he is antisocial.

Extremely, awkwardly antisocial. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah im sure, to people that don't like him. Doesn't mean he's a sociopath, mang. Everyone can be a bit anti social when the people around them don't know or like him. Phone Post
But you just said if he was a sociopath...he'd be very antisocial...and he is...

You're covering up his murders, aren't you. Phone Post 3.0

Wrong intitial premise is wrong.

A sociopath (psychopath, anitisocial or dissocial personality disorder) can be, and often is, quite charming and smooth.

Ted Bundy.

7/16/13 5:49 PM
The Black Cheez
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
The Black Cheez -
yellow wrkahlc is dead - If you're Dex, that means you're fucking Deb.

You're a sisterfucker. It all makes sense now.

YOU WEAR THE RED PANTS. Phone Post 3.0
Well ya know, Dex doesn't understand emotions well, so it's whatever. Phone Post
Dex is so damn awkward sometimes, but that's why we love him.

With Rory, however, he's awkward and shows it in awkward ways with weird trash talk and painfully awkward showboating. Phone Post 3.0
Dex is hilariously awkward sometimes. Have you read any of the books? It's from his perspective alone so when something happens and he doesn't understand he goes crazy trying to understand because he's so meticulous, other times he's just like... Ok dude. Lol.

But yeah, Rory is obviously a bit awkward and it shows, I don't think he's a sociopath because I'm sure he has people he is close to. His trash talk is odd for sure too. I've met a lot of people that he seems to remind me of and I can't stand those people, so maybe im the anti social one, lol. Phone Post
7/16/13 5:52 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Mix6APlix - Rory has amazing potential, but my god does he make it hard to root for him.
. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 5:52 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see one thing wrong with what he said. OP is a why biatch
7/16/13 5:57 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

The Black Cheez -
yellow wrkahlc is dead -
The Black Cheez -

Well ya know, Dex doesn't understand emotions well, so it's whatever. Phone Post

With Rory, however, he's awkward and shows it in awkward ways with weird trash talk and painfully awkward showboating. Phone Post 3.0
Dex is hilariously awkward sometimes. Have you read any of the books? It's from his perspective alone so when something happens and he doesn't understand he goes crazy trying to understand because he's so meticulous, other times he's just like... Ok dude. Lol.

But yeah, Rory is obviously a bit awkward and it shows, I don't think he's a sociopath because I'm sure he has people he is close to. His trash talk is odd for sure too. I've met a lot of people that he seems to remind me of and I can't stand those people, so maybe im the anti social one, lol. Phone Post
I've never read the books. I got on Dexter because of a drunk friend one night watching it ondemand. After that, my gf at the time and I made sure to watch it whenever we could (thank you netflix for catching us up)

But in all serious, Rory might just eat someone. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 6:03 PM
ausgepicht

It was fun watching him beat BJ up. Had nothing to do with BJ...with every punch he landed I could see his entire douchebag fan base wincing, crying, screaming, throwing shit off their desk, pounding the table, etc. 

Seeing a cult fall apart at the seams is beautiful music.

7/16/13 6:14 PM
The Black Cheez
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShawnTheBadger -
yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
The Black Cheez -
yellow wrkahlc is dead -
The Black Cheez - He's not a sociopath, he's just arrogant. He'd be very antisocial if he was a sociopath, and I doubt he's a dick to his fans. He's just full of himself it seems. If he's been dealing with trash talk his entire life he would understand that trash talk has to be backed up and therefore wouldn't talk shit in return or start the shit talking. He can obviously back it up, and I could understand not liking it, but taking it seriously shows his insecurity. He's still young as me and doing way better, but he doesn't seem any different than most of the guys I know and that I generally don't agree with. He's a typical bro in my opinion. Phone Post
...he is antisocial.

Extremely, awkwardly antisocial. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah im sure, to people that don't like him. Doesn't mean he's a sociopath, mang. Everyone can be a bit anti social when the people around them don't know or like him. Phone Post
But you just said if he was a sociopath...he'd be very antisocial...and he is...

You're covering up his murders, aren't you. Phone Post 3.0

Wrong intitial premise is wrong.

A sociopath (psychopath, anitisocial or dissocial personality disorder) can be, and often is, quite charming and smooth.

Ted Bundy.

True, but psychopaths and sociopaths are two sides of the same coin. A psychopath usually has to fake those things, and that's because they lack empathy, but some(ted bundy as you mentioned), can understand empathy even though they can't generally feel it, and that's why Ted Bundy was so effective as a serial killer. He understood that other people were empathetic to certain people, situations, and so on and acted upon them accordingly. so when they come off as smooth charming, and such they are faking it to gain something. It's not a genuine thing, I mean serial killers like Ted Bundy were obviously not any of those things genuinely because they killed people. Ted Bundy was also very charismatic, I mean the guy was his own lawyer. This is a good example of why Rory isn't a sociopath because it's obvious that many people don't like him, at least on here. Ted Bundy is an example of a functioning psychopath. Phone Post
7/16/13 6:17 PM
DoomFarmer
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stannis Baratheon - 
yellow wrkahlc is dead - Stannis, you need to learn to raise your hand and say excuse me, sweetie. Phone Post 3.0
Kid your other comments were partially funny but this is just plain stupid.. I will give you another chance to make me laugh as you have done so in the past. I suggest you do not fail me. Phone Post 3.0

You are not worthy of your namesake.

A man like Stannis would never utter something as ridiculous sounding as "butthurt" and expect to be taken seriously.

Exorcise it from your lexicon.
7/16/13 6:19 PM
The Black Cheez

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
The Black Cheez -
yellow wrkahlc is dead -
The Black Cheez -

I've never read the books. I got on Dexter because of a drunk friend one night watching it ondemand. After that, my gf at the time and I made sure to watch it whenever we could (thank you netflix for catching us up)

But in all serious, Rory might just eat someone. Phone Post 3.0
Ahhh, they're great books and the TV show is based off the first book, but has some dramatic differences. I highly recommend them as they are pretty different than the show after the first book. Phone Post
7/16/13 6:25 PM
The Black Cheez

I do love the show too, seasons 2, 4, and 6 are my favorite so far. I also liked season 5, it was pretty cool. Phone Post
7/16/13 6:29 PM
pennviachoke
1140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -

It was fun watching him beat BJ up. Had nothing to do with BJ...with every punch he landed I could see his entire douchebag fan base wincing, crying, screaming, throwing shit off their desk, pounding the table, etc. 

Seeing a cult fall apart at the seams is beautiful music.

Ur a sick bastard Phone Post
7/16/13 6:30 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc is dead - Fuck Rory, this is now a Dexter thread.
Phone Post 3.0
Finally some sense! Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 6:31 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

Dexter vs Rory at the docks, who wins?

Trick question, Doakes wins.
Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 6:35 PM
Mertvaya Ruka

Yeah, the BJ Penn fans will be mad at him for all eternity for this. Expecting over the top hate for the next few years.
7/16/13 6:37 PM
Dazednconfused
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I swear this guy comes of as a serial killer. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 6:41 PM
The Black Cheez

yellow wrkahlc is dead - Fuck Rory, this is now a Dexter thread.
Phone Post 3.0
I was gonna say that earlier! Fuck yes! By the way, Dexter is on some next level shit, he would destroy Rory in the clinch. Not sure about the ground game though. Maybe they could join forces, they'd be unstahpable. Phone Post
7/16/13 6:44 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

I think Rory catches Dexter early with a misleading jab after dancing like a lost white man a black club.

But ultimately, he gets chopped up and thrown into the sea. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 7:07 PM
KZTT_W85
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 7:22 PM
creepymcfinger

Cyril Jeff -
ajl416az - no smugness

ruthless and confident

for some reason, nerds on the internet that have no confidence never understand why or how a professional fighter could think they're better then others

Take your common sense and get the fuck outa here Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 7:32 PM
The Black Cheez

yellow wrkahlc is dead - I think Rory catches Dexter early with a misleading jab after dancing like a lost white man a black club.

But ultimately, he gets chopped up and thrown into the sea. Phone Post 3.0
True, even a man as sharp as Dexter would be thrown off by Rory's moves. Phone Post
7/16/13 7:33 PM
Shosh1n
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd talk more shit about Rory, but that might fuck up his rep and make me look like a whiny bitch! Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 7:40 PM
Leck Brosnar

Mykal McDerp - Needs another beat down via Carlos Phone Post 3.0

I think it's kind of a nice compliment that you need the #3 WW in the world to beat Rory :)
7/16/13 7:51 PM
BeatonHauff
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leck Brosnar -
BeatonHauff -  I think this Ellenberger fight is going to show how overrated Rory is, I can't believe how many people are writing off Ellenberger like it's going to be a cakewalk for Rory. Rory had trouble taking down a gassed and hurt Bj. I personally don't think he takes punches very well, and Ellenberger is probably the biggest power puncher in the division. Phone Post

Way to dismiss Penn's awesome TDD. And Rory doesn't need to take the fight to the ground, he has a long reach and fights long and has the better standup of the two. Ellenberger has his power but that's about it.
Bro I know Penn has some of the best ttd, but Rory could be a regular sized middleweight and he had gas for days in that fight and still had trouble with a taking a gassed LW down. Phone Post
7/16/13 8:15 PM
SRTGEO

Dislike this kid more and more.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.