UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MacDonald: It was fun beating on BJ Penn

7/16/13 7:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KZTT_W85
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 7:22 PM
creepymcfinger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff -
ajl416az - no smugness

ruthless and confident

for some reason, nerds on the internet that have no confidence never understand why or how a professional fighter could think they're better then others

Take your common sense and get the fuck outa here Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 7:32 PM
The Black Cheez
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc is dead - I think Rory catches Dexter early with a misleading jab after dancing like a lost white man a black club.

But ultimately, he gets chopped up and thrown into the sea. Phone Post 3.0
True, even a man as sharp as Dexter would be thrown off by Rory's moves. Phone Post
7/16/13 7:33 PM
Shosh1n
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd talk more shit about Rory, but that might fuck up his rep and make me look like a whiny bitch! Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 7:40 PM
Leck Brosnar

Mykal McDerp - Needs another beat down via Carlos Phone Post 3.0

I think it's kind of a nice compliment that you need the #3 WW in the world to beat Rory :)
7/16/13 7:51 PM
BeatonHauff
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leck Brosnar -
BeatonHauff -  I think this Ellenberger fight is going to show how overrated Rory is, I can't believe how many people are writing off Ellenberger like it's going to be a cakewalk for Rory. Rory had trouble taking down a gassed and hurt Bj. I personally don't think he takes punches very well, and Ellenberger is probably the biggest power puncher in the division. Phone Post

Way to dismiss Penn's awesome TDD. And Rory doesn't need to take the fight to the ground, he has a long reach and fights long and has the better standup of the two. Ellenberger has his power but that's about it.
Bro I know Penn has some of the best ttd, but Rory could be a regular sized middleweight and he had gas for days in that fight and still had trouble with a taking a gassed LW down. Phone Post
7/16/13 8:15 PM
SRTGEO

Dislike this kid more and more.
7/16/13 8:26 PM
Dana Stern

As we all know all wrongs are made right in MMA. So Rory I hope you enjoyed beating up BJ and dressing like a transvestite and all that other weird shit, but there will come a time where I'll be dancing around my living room in front of my giant tv laughing while your getting humiliated in front of millions by some humble, hard working, deserving savage who just smashed you in front of your boyfriend. Could even be Jake! Phone Post
7/16/13 8:32 PM
rbl
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He isn't what you'd call charming but he's just being honest. A lot of other fighters would say the same if they weren't do invested in fake grudge matches. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 8:32 PM
PanRoastedJinx
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana Stern -  As we all know all wrongs are made right in MMA. So Rory I hope you enjoyed beating up BJ and dressing like a transvestite and all that other weird shit, but there will come a time where I'll be dancing around my living room in front of my giant tv laughing while your getting humiliated in front of millions by some humble, hard working, deserving savage who just smashed you in front of your boyfriend. Could even be Jake! Phone Post

THIS AND THIS AND THIS!!!!!!!!!!
7/16/13 8:35 PM
smags
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -

Watching this live was awesome when he did this, but on review man lacks rhythm and style. Potential be strong though.

Good for him but it's getting harder to root for him haha Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 8:42 PM
Barbalos

MacDonald talks as much shit as anybody, hypocritical comments. Kind of have to let it slide because he still has that high school mentality, similar to Jones. Hopefully he grows out of it, he's a good fighter and I hope he improves. I just want good sportsmanship and a good fight. He does one of those. I'm not interested in WWE style drama at all.
7/16/13 9:00 PM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbalos - MacDonald talks as much shit as anybody, hypocritical comments. Kind of have to let it slide because he still has that high school mentality, similar to Jones. Hopefully he grows out of it, he's a good fighter and I hope he improves. I just want good sportsmanship and a good fight. He does one of those. I'm not interested in WWE style drama at all.

Yeah that DUI and womanizing streak he's got is... oh wait, he just doesn't have the personality you want him to.

Yeah good luck with that.

War Rory

7/16/13 9:07 PM
Foos
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbalos - MacDonald talks as much shit as anybody, hypocritical comments. Kind of have to let it slide because he still has that high school mentality, similar to Jones. Hopefully he grows out of it, he's a good fighter and I hope he improves. I just want good sportsmanship and a good fight. He does one of those. I'm not interested in WWE style drama at all.

The pattern has been Rory's opponents talk shit, then Rory responds in kind.

The hate mostly comes from Rory embarrassing the much beloved BJ Penn. BJ gave no respect to Rory, in turn Rory is giving no respect to BJ.

How come nobody is talking shit about Jake? Jake's the one putting out cheesy one liners about Rory, desperately trying to get attention for himself.
7/16/13 9:16 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus christ Rory don't ever try to emulate Ali again, not even if you watch this 3,000x will you ever learn it!
7/16/13 9:37 PM
Dana Stern

Personality, tone, and delivery make all the difference in the world when you communicate, and make comments good or bad. The way Rory chooses to express himself is off putting, egotistical, immature, and shows an extreme lack of humility and respect a lot of the time. The hate he gets is a lot of the time deserved do to the way he chooses to represent himself. Jake Ellenberger make make jokes or trash talk a bit but he doesn't come off like an arrogant dick. Rory will learn hopefully or we'll just enjoy when he gets what's coming to him. Phone Post
7/16/13 9:43 PM
Roy Batty
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory attempting the Ali shuffle looked like some 1950s kid who went to the local ethnic bar, smoked his first joint, and tried dancing to some jazz.
7/16/13 10:11 PM
Size

Can't wait for this guy to get some head trauma.
7/16/13 10:18 PM
Dana Stern

You can't get "butt-hurt," (which by the way is the dumbest saying I've ever heard in my life) being a fan in MMA, because your favorite fighter will lose eventually and it will suck. If you've been a fan of this sport for any decent amount of time you know that to be the case. You also can spot a guy like Rory who doesn't know what he's talking about, or how to act, or conduct himself, or behave, and how it will so awesomely backfire! Learn up kids Phone Post
7/16/13 10:59 PM
ThuggishRuggishBonez
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhoShotYushinOkami -

The guy is a great fighter.

But everyone takes a beating at some point, right rory?

VTFU. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 11:08 PM
rockafella

I like anyone that doesn't play the cookie cutter role of todays MMA fighter. I'm not trying to be his friend or look to him as a role model so I don't try and equate his interaction with the media like a lot of fans.

Dude is unique and for how much I care about the social interaction of sports athletes I enjoy his personality. As long as you jump higher punch harder or hit a ball with a stick further that is really all that matters.
pheonix5
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't care for the guy much. He's a good fighter but his personality is off putting. I wouldn't mind seeing Nick Diaz give him a class in rambling shit talk as well as a good stockton slap.

The Brool Story Company

If Ellenberger brutally KO's Rory, 2013 will be the GOAT year in satisfying, orgasm inducing, make you cum your pants KO's with Andy getting KO'd, Overeem getting KO'd, Nate Diaz geting TKO'd

7/16/13 11:18 PM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana Stern -  You can't get "butt-hurt," (which by the way is the dumbest saying I've ever heard in my life) being a fan in MMA, because your favorite fighter will lose eventually and it will suck. If you've been a fan of this sport for any decent amount of time you know that to be the case. You also can spot a guy like Rory who doesn't know what he's talking about, or how to act, or conduct himself, or behave, and how it will so awesomely backfire! Learn up kids Phone Post

lol at the garbage in this post

7/16/13 11:31 PM
kickasspoolparty
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm quickly running out of reasons to like this guy besides bring a skilled fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.