UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MacDonald: It was fun beating on BJ Penn

7/17/13 12:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CRE
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ Penn got his pockets ran by a geek.

7/17/13 12:33 AM
danggook
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory 'never a champion' McDonald

Lol Phone Post
7/17/13 12:41 AM
Spack
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish each of the shots in the repeatedly posted 'Ali shuffle' gif were about a second longer. Each time Rory used his shitty dancing to distract BJ he followed up with strikes immediately after. It was a trained part of his technique, much less about showboating.

Also, if a fighter he has previously beaten insinuated that he and his teammates were on PEDs, and then Rory explains how he enjoyed kicking his ass, it should not be a surprise.
7/17/13 12:42 AM
kickasspoolparty
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stannis Baratheon -
kickasspoolparty - I'm quickly running out of reasons to like this guy besides bring a skilled fighter. Phone Post 3.0
The "besides" you mention is 99% of the reason why real MMA Fans watch the sport.. For good fights.. Not because a fighter says stuff that doesn't gel with you. Phone Post 3.0
Real MMA fans like to debate on the UG about how real they are too. Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 12:50 AM
Barbalos

Stannis Baratheon - 
kickasspoolparty -
Stannis Baratheon -
kickasspoolparty - I'm quickly running out of reasons to like this guy besides bring a skilled fighter. Phone Post 3.0
The "besides" you mention is 99% of the reason why real MMA Fans watch the sport.. For good fights.. Not because a fighter says stuff that doesn't gel with you. Phone Post 3.0
Real MMA fans like to debate on the UG about how real they are too. Phone Post 3.0
And Rory is as REAL as it gets.

Too real for many butt hurt bj fans it would seem Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ "real". His brain isn't even fully developed yet. And Wes Sims seemed like a decent fighter too, but it was hard to be a fan after his unsportsmanlike conduct. So it is here, not to the same degree, but Rory is just talking some nonsense I don't care about. So I'm not a fan. That has nothing to do with BJ. In fact one of the things I don't like about BJ is that he talks too much stupid shit. I like fighters that are respectful, like Shogun. Or many others.
7/17/13 1:05 AM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't get it. He seems pretty normal to me.
7/17/13 1:16 AM
ausgepicht

Stannis Baratheon - 
ChaosOverkill -
Dana Stern -  You can't get "butt-hurt," (which by the way is the dumbest saying I've ever heard in my life) being a fan in MMA, because your favorite fighter will lose eventually and it will suck. If you've been a fan of this sport for any decent amount of time you know that to be the case. You also can spot a guy like Rory who doesn't know what he's talking about, or how to act, or conduct himself, or behave, and how it will so awesomely backfire! Learn up kids Phone Post

lol at the garbage in this post

You can't get butt hurt because... What??? That makes no sense Phone Post 3.0

BJ fans seldom, if ever make sense. Their brains don't function that way.

7/17/13 1:27 AM
The Black Cheez
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spack - I wish each of the shots in the repeatedly posted 'Ali shuffle' gif were about a second longer. Each time Rory used his shitty dancing to distract BJ he followed up with strikes immediately after. It was a trained part of his technique, much less about showboating.

Also, if a fighter he has previously beaten insinuated that he and his teammates were on PEDs, and then Rory explains how he enjoyed kicking his ass, it should not be a surprise.
Lol, part of his Gamelan? If it were part of his Gamelan to awkwardly do the Ali shuffle to create openings for strikes(out of Penns striking range), then Rory would have practice this during his camp and therefore wouldn't have looked goofy before he struck.

Rory was simply bigger, faster, and was throwing some good combos with good technical striking. There's no way he didn't improvise the Rory shuffle, though. Phone Post
7/17/13 2:05 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stannis Baratheon -
kickasspoolparty -
Stannis Baratheon -

Rory's mutual love will be real for you someday. Dont give up Stanbis!! Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 4:04 AM
ChaosOverkill
518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua King - Rory won that fight. He had a winning gameplan that earned him the win in that athletic contest, but let's not fool ourselves into believing that he stood right in the pocket with BJ and STYLED on him with 100 percent striking accuracy, avoiding everything penn threw at him.

He was used his reach advantage to stay in his kickboxers range, against a modern day mma featherweight with a boxing centered striking style, and out strike him, penn him up against the cage with ease for 1/5 of that fight and taunt from 2 and half times BJ's reach because he'd felt the fear of a killer once before and this gave him a bad flashback...

Phone Post 3.0

Uh huh "he didn't bang" is now the complaint?

There should be a toughman competition coming your way soon, that may be more you style, strategy and skillsets might be too much for you.

7/17/13 5:29 AM
Ziga
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really like this boy, he is my type of person. Saying that, I am also a big fan of BJ, I don't understand, why one couldn't like both, like some school girl who can't hang out with a girl, because her friends don't like her.
BJ has said far worse things about his opponents, and it's part of the reason I (we) like him so much. But BJ is more of a warm person, so when he says things like that about people, you see it, and think, o, he's mean, but he still may like me, so you're ok with it. Rory has a vibe, that says, he doesn't like this guy, and probably wouldn't like you, and so it bothers you.
7/17/13 5:38 AM
Themanik

Dear Rory,

Donkey Kong Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 5:52 AM
MarcVanBas

Edited: 07/17/13 5:53 AM
^ spot on assessment imo,

Rory easily won that athletic contest but then Awkwardly trying to disrespect his much smaller opponent who is well past his prime, far far outside the much smaller opponents reach while on PEDs INSTEAD OF JUST GOING FOR THE FINISH! because that might mean a little risk on his part and then gloating about it for ever more is just another reason to hate modern day mma and why the ass end will fall out the sport.
7/17/13 5:54 AM
ChaosOverkill
518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarcVanBas - ^ spot on assessment imo,

Rory easily won that athletic contest but then Awkwardly trying to disrespect his much smaller opponent who is well past his prime, far far outside the much smaller opponents reach while on PEDs INSTEAD OF JUST GOING FOR THE FINISH! because that might mean a little risk on his part and then gloating about it for ever more is just another reason to hate modern day mma and why the ass end will fall out the sport.

Prove he's on PED's with a positive test you fighter bashing loser

7/17/13 5:59 AM
Leck Brosnar

Joshua King - Rory won that fight. He had a winning gameplan that earned him the win in that athletic contest, but let's not fool ourselves into believing that he stood right in the pocket with BJ and STYLED on him with 100 percent striking accuracy, avoiding everything penn threw at him.

He was used his reach advantage to stay in his kickboxers range, against a modern day mma featherweight with a boxing centered striking style, and out strike him, penn him up against the cage with ease for 1/5 of that fight and taunt from 2 and half times BJ's reach because he'd felt the fear of a killer once before and this gave him a bad flashback...

Phone Post 3.0

10/10 if troll, full retard if serious. Wow.
7/17/13 6:04 AM
MarcVanBas

ChaosOverkill - 

Grow up and stop living in dream land
7/17/13 6:04 AM
Leck Brosnar

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f392e112c057a41dac397243d20e8fe8/tumblr_merio05tc91qfrkf9o1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ee7b32378a297b0a70c6b7a66de7fe89/tumblr_mert4uqbgn1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9d2a0fb161027f2cf222612252897e32/tumblr_merswbSpH31r6bdslo1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d0f19cbfb387b3606ce2c8e886538606/tumblr_mkd9ivnDgw1s4hc1uo1_500.jpg

Couldn't find the awesome bodyshot combos, a shame.
7/17/13 6:09 AM
Leck Brosnar

http://i.imgur.com/ViLgQ.gif

Found one, awesome.
7/17/13 6:09 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stannis Baratheon -
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -
Stannis Baratheon -
kickasspoolparty -
Stannis Baratheon -

Rory's mutual love will be real for you someday. Dont give up Stanbis!! Phone Post 3.0
As will BJ's for you, my friend ;) Phone Post 3.0
I appreciate that. Im actually not a fan of Penn. i root against a majority of the time. Kinda fhe funny thing about most this Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 6:21 AM
ChaosOverkill

MarcVanBas - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Grow up and stop living in dream land

Then all of your favorites are on PED's inculding Penn

7/17/13 6:22 AM
ChaosOverkill

7/17/13 6:38 AM
iodio

We all know that Rory is going to be the next ww champion... and i can't stand him!
7/17/13 6:38 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

God Jake.. Please do us a favor and starch this kid Phone Post
7/17/13 7:04 AM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 07/17/13 7:05 AM
Stannis Baratheon - 
MarcVanBas - ^ spot on assessment imo,

I smell more butt hurt.. Phone Post 3.0

Indeedeth you do noble Stannis, doth the Lady Melisandre giveth good handy?

7/17/13 7:15 AM
FightToLive
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ellenberger will win!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.