UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MacDonald: It was fun beating on BJ Penn

7/17/13 8:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow wrkahlc is dead
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc is dead - Dexter vs Rory at the docks, who wins?

Trick question, Doakes wins.
Phone Post 3.0
We're still doing this. Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 9:46 AM
Leck Brosnar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penn even looked in awesome shape for the fight and was pretty lean. That was a motivated BJ Penn, but not the Motivated Marinovich Penn. Either would have gotten crushed that night though.
7/17/13 9:50 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stannis Baratheon -
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -
Stannis Baratheon -
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -
Stannis Baratheon -
kickasspoolparty -
Stannis Baratheon -
kickasspoolparty - I'm quickly running out of reasons to like this guy besides bring a skilled fighter. Phone Post 3.0
The "besides" you mention is 99% of the reason why real MMA Fans watch the sport.. For good fights.. Not because a fighter says stuff that doesn't gel with you. Phone Post 3.0
Real MMA fans like to debate on the UG about how real they are too. Phone Post 3.0
And Rory is as REAL as it gets.

Too real for many butt hurt bj fans it would seem Phone Post 3.0
Rory's mutual love will be real for you someday. Dont give up Stanbis!! Phone Post 3.0
As will BJ's for you, my friend ;) Phone Post 3.0
I appreciate that. Im actually not a fan of Penn. i root against a majority of the time. Kinda fhe funny thing about most this Phone Post 3.0
Conversely I'm not a massive fan of Rory's but the kids a hell of a talent and doesn't conform to anyones expectations but his own. Somehow that's meant to be a bad thing around here. Phone Post 3.0
Eh its a sports thing. You got people you dont like for various reasons and ones you do like. Makes things more entertaining. Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 11:15 AM
leifdawg
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheMarceMan - 
Logan Stantons finger -
Card -

It's weird to see white guys try to showboat. Phone Post 3.0
He's not white, he's Canadian Phone Post

Who are often "whiter" than most white people.
7/17/13 11:38 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhoShotYushinOkami - 

The guy is a great fighter.

But everyone takes a beating at some point, right rory?

7/17/13 2:51 PM
SQUEEZIE

yellow wrkahlc is dead - Dexter vs Rory at the docks, who wins?

Trick question, Doakes wins.
Phone Post 3.0

one body punch would paralyze the water boy.
7/17/13 3:29 PM
Jack Skellington
732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/17/13 3:30 PM

fuck he's SO talented

he walks through Ellenberger

7/17/13 4:51 PM
kostello

BJ Penn's corner should've thrown in the towel after that Ali shuffle and body punch.

Ellenberger didn't look that devastating in his last fight. I think he's trying to psych himself out because he saw that BJ Penn fight.

If you can't beat them in the cage, try to beat them on Twitter.
7/17/13 5:02 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kostello - BJ Penn's corner should've thrown in the towel after that Ali shuffle and body punch.

Ellenberger didn't look that devastating in his last fight. I think he's trying to psych himself out because he saw that BJ Penn fight.

Didn't look devastating, huh.

7/17/13 5:02 PM
greenseed
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brahmabull81 - He talks a lot of shit for a guy with a glass chin.

huh?
7/17/13 5:07 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
kostello - BJ Penn's corner should've thrown in the towel after that Ali shuffle and body punch.

Didn't look devastating, huh.

Stopped early. Nate was trying to lure him in with the faceplant.

7/17/13 5:08 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gj quote system.

7/17/13 5:14 PM
RJJH
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonOfThePeepHole -  God Jake.. Please do us a favor and starch this kid Phone Post

SO MUCH THIS

7/17/13 5:18 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

gj quote system.

Blame Rory for that, too.

7/17/13 5:48 PM
subwrassler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leave the guy alone.

family life shapes us to some extent...

7/17/13 5:53 PM
subwrassler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt lol
7/17/13 7:08 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarcVanBas - 
ChaosOverkill - 
MarcVanBas - ^ spot on assessment imo,

Rory easily won that athletic contest but then Awkwardly trying to disrespect his much smaller opponent who is well past his prime, far far outside the much smaller opponents reach while on PEDs INSTEAD OF JUST GOING FOR THE FINISH! because that might mean a little risk on his part and then gloating about it for ever more is just another reason to hate modern day mma and why the ass end will fall out the sport.

Prove he's on PED's with a positive test you fighter bashing loser

Grow up and stop living in dream land

He went through fucking VADA for that fight, what the fuck does the kid need to do to prove he's clean. Guess what, you don't just have bacne at that age because of roids, he could also have a skin issue. I get nasty pimples on my back sometimes, but it's because I have a skin condition, I'm 30 years old.

You want to talk about PED use, look at the "golden age" of MMA. 3/4's of Pride was on the juice, why do you think half of them couldn't handle fighting in the states?
7/17/13 8:10 PM
lockon
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta agree with the c0ckahlc on this one. Rory's cruisin' for a bruisin'.
7/17/13 8:27 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

lockon - Gotta agree with the c0ckahlc on this one. Rory's cruisin' for a bruisin'.
Haha fuck yeah, just for calling me c0ckahlc, you're getting vote ups Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 8:41 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

flipmode -
2JupitersTooMany - 
WhoShotYushinOkami - 

IRL LOLED.
Which fight was that after? Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 8:41 PM
The Brool Story Company

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - 
MarcVanBas - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Rory easily won that athletic contest but then Awkwardly trying to disrespect his much smaller opponent who is well past his prime, far far outside the much smaller opponents reach while on PEDs INSTEAD OF JUST GOING FOR THE FINISH! because that might mean a little risk on his part and then gloating about it for ever more is just another reason to hate modern day mma and why the ass end will fall out the sport.

He went through fucking VADA for that fight, what the fuck does the kid need to do to prove he's clean. Guess what, you don't just have bacne at that age because of roids, he could also have a skin issue. I get nasty pimples on my back sometimes, but it's because I have a skin condition, I'm 30 years old.

You want to talk about PED use, look at the "golden age" of MMA. 3/4's of Pride was on the juice, why do you think half of them couldn't handle fighting in the states?

not after getting "injured" first and having to postpone the fight.

and Rory looked smaller against Penn than he did in his previous fights

7/17/13 9:08 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/18/13 2:30 AM
The Brool Story Company - 
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - 
MarcVanBas - 
ChaosOverkill - 

not after getting "injured" first and having to postpone the fight.

and Rory looked smaller against Penn than he did in his previous fights

Um, no he didn't. He looked more muscular than ever against Penn:

VS.

And here's the injury that you put in quotes:

Or are you proposing that he just got Firas to take a scalpel to his eyebrow?

Don't be a retard, man. Rory says some annoying shit, but PED accusations are completely unfounded. His most impressive win also came against Penn.

7/18/13 1:17 AM
Mexican Janitor
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhoShotYushinOkami -

Gorgeous picture Phone Post
7/18/13 2:04 AM
TheAlchemist
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was fun beating on Penn? = Rory's creative way of saying that he couldn't sleep BJ no matter how hard he tried.

7/18/13 2:26 AM
Bucephalus

I feel bad for Rory. Part of the what makes a douche a douche, is they don't realize they are a douche.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.