7/17/13 8:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Brool Story Company
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - 
MarcVanBas - 
ChaosOverkill - 
MarcVanBas - ^ spot on assessment imo,

Rory easily won that athletic contest but then Awkwardly trying to disrespect his much smaller opponent who is well past his prime, far far outside the much smaller opponents reach while on PEDs INSTEAD OF JUST GOING FOR THE FINISH! because that might mean a little risk on his part and then gloating about it for ever more is just another reason to hate modern day mma and why the ass end will fall out the sport.

Prove he's on PED's with a positive test you fighter bashing loser

Grow up and stop living in dream land

He went through fucking VADA for that fight, what the fuck does the kid need to do to prove he's clean. Guess what, you don't just have bacne at that age because of roids, he could also have a skin issue. I get nasty pimples on my back sometimes, but it's because I have a skin condition, I'm 30 years old.

You want to talk about PED use, look at the "golden age" of MMA. 3/4's of Pride was on the juice, why do you think half of them couldn't handle fighting in the states?

not after getting "injured" first and having to postpone the fight.

and Rory looked smaller against Penn than he did in his previous fights

7/17/13 9:08 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/18/13 2:30 AM
The Brool Story Company - 
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - 
MarcVanBas - 
ChaosOverkill - 
MarcVanBas - ^ spot on assessment imo,

Rory easily won that athletic contest but then Awkwardly trying to disrespect his much smaller opponent who is well past his prime, far far outside the much smaller opponents reach while on PEDs INSTEAD OF JUST GOING FOR THE FINISH! because that might mean a little risk on his part and then gloating about it for ever more is just another reason to hate modern day mma and why the ass end will fall out the sport.

Prove he's on PED's with a positive test you fighter bashing loser

Grow up and stop living in dream land

He went through fucking VADA for that fight, what the fuck does the kid need to do to prove he's clean. Guess what, you don't just have bacne at that age because of roids, he could also have a skin issue. I get nasty pimples on my back sometimes, but it's because I have a skin condition, I'm 30 years old.

You want to talk about PED use, look at the "golden age" of MMA. 3/4's of Pride was on the juice, why do you think half of them couldn't handle fighting in the states?

not after getting "injured" first and having to postpone the fight.

and Rory looked smaller against Penn than he did in his previous fights

Um, no he didn't. He looked more muscular than ever against Penn:

VS.

And here's the injury that you put in quotes:

Or are you proposing that he just got Firas to take a scalpel to his eyebrow?

Don't be a retard, man. Rory says some annoying shit, but PED accusations are completely unfounded. His most impressive win also came against Penn.

7/18/13 1:17 AM
Mexican Janitor
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhoShotYushinOkami -

The guy is a great fighter.

But everyone takes a beating at some point, right rory?

Gorgeous picture Phone Post
7/18/13 2:04 AM
TheAlchemist
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was fun beating on Penn? = Rory's creative way of saying that he couldn't sleep BJ no matter how hard he tried.

7/18/13 2:26 AM
Bucephalus

I feel bad for Rory. Part of the what makes a douche a douche, is they don't realize they are a douche.
7/18/13 2:27 AM
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - I feel bad for Rory. Part of the what makes a douche a douche, is they don't realize they are a douche.

Which is why you're a douche.

7/18/13 2:28 AM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deal with it

7/18/13 2:31 AM
Bucephalus

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
Bucephalus - I feel bad for Rory. Part of the what makes a douche a douche, is they don't realize they are a douche.

C'mon. Do you really feel that bad that so many people don' t like Rory? It's just a sport.
7/18/13 2:37 AM
pheonix5
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attila - 

Deal with it

Ha, you nailed it. For the longest time I've been saying Rory reminds of somebody because of his emo demeanor, but I couldn't place it. Marilyn Manson.

7/18/13 2:39 AM
falsecrack
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha, classic!

7/18/13 4:33 AM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stannis Baratheon - 
ChaosOverkill -
Stannis Baratheon - 
MarcVanBas - ^ spot on assessment imo,

I smell more butt hurt.. Phone Post 3.0

Indeedeth you do noble Stannis, doth the Lady Melisandre giveth good handy?

Of course my friend.. I'm The Lord of Lights' chosen one.. Handy, heady.. Whatever is needed after a tough day of beating down butt hurt penn fans. Phone Post 3.0

Excellent news, may there be many a night's good snogging on the sail towards King's Landing!

7/18/13 4:49 AM
MattyJ
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Logan Stantons finger -
Card -

It's weird to see white guys try to showboat. Phone Post 3.0
Indeed he looks ridiculous, would of been so happy if BJ could of Weidmaned him there Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 4:59 AM
madmav

is this the same dude that mysteriously cut his eyebrow so he wouldn't have to fight condit again? if so ffs.. =D
7/18/13 5:31 AM
theGunt
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand the hate. The kid is good, and getting better. Clowned an all-time great and had some fun with him. Will most likely wear the strap someday soon.

The whole 'I hate him because i hate his clothes' thing is pretty lame, (and I hate his clothes). Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 6:21 AM
MattyJ
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stannis Baratheon -
MattyJ -
Logan Stantons finger -
Card -

Indeed he looks ridiculous, would of been so happy if BJ could of Weidmaned him there Phone Post 3.0
But instead Penn got big brothered by a goofy dancing white boy.. Rather humiliating for Penn.. And his fans no doubt. Phone Post 3.0
Yes it was very painful to watch but just reinforced the fact that at this stage of his career he can't go up in weight and hang with the new generation of fighters. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 7:10 AM
DirtyLickinsBrah
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dammit, my depression is returning!!! Phone Post
7/18/13 11:55 AM
jqvwxyz

The Rory hate and psychological analysis on this forum is hilarious. It's like this forum has built up a character for Rory in their heads and in these threads. Although there does seem to be two different characters created, depending on how/why you want to hate Rory.

1. Cold, emotionless sociopath. No social skills, near murderer

2. 'Emo' pretty boy.

Some people blend the two together, which makes even less sense. Emo would indicate full of emotion, the opposite of the first (cold sociopath).

In reality, he is a young, exciting fighter who doesn't exactly follow the UFC mold of shit talk and hype. And he beat up BJ Penn, so I guess that is really the source of all this? Very few here actually know Rory on a personal level, but many have decided to create these ideas and judge him based on a few minutes of him talking to an interviewer/camera.

Remember, this is not pro-wrestling. These guys are not characters.
7/18/13 12:27 PM

Bucephalus - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

C'mon. Do you really feel that bad that so many people don' t like Rory? It's just a sport.

Just making a joke, friend. 

7/18/13 12:31 PM
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stannis Baratheon -
MattyJ -
Logan Stantons finger -
Card -

But instead Penn got big brothered by a goofy dancing white boy.. Rather humiliating for Penn.. And his fans no doubt. Phone Post 3.0
I've never been humiliated by anything anyone else has done. For you to think that way, immediately shows your weak mental condition. You should just worry about what you do bro, fighters lose-big deal. Phone Post
7/18/13 1:52 PM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deal with it.

7/18/13 2:32 PM
TheBoognish

He's always said he'd move up to MW at some point. Hope he does so weidman or silva can smash him, Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 3:28 PM
ausgepicht

TheBoognish - He's always said he'd move up to MW at some point. Hope he does so weidman or silva can smash him, Phone Post 3.0

7/18/13 3:35 PM
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stannis Baratheon -
pennviachoke -
Stannis Baratheon -
MattyJ -
Logan Stantons finger -
Card -

I've never been humiliated by anything anyone else has done. For you to think that way, immediately shows your weak mental condition. You should just worry about what you do bro, fighters lose-big deal. Phone Post
See that whole comment just makes you sound exactly like the atypical butt hurt Penn fan I was referring too. Phone Post 3.0
Know what your comments make you sound like?

Phone Post
7/18/13 3:51 PM
Vote me down

Only reason people hating on Rory is because he proved BJ Penn is done fighting. He has nothing left for these young hunks.

7/18/13 5:39 PM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So many moodswings about Rory being good and exciting.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.