UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> US marine takes on bjj lady

7/17/13 8:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gin Tonic
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As titled... Just saw this vid this morning, thought i would share. If a blue could be so kind.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6fd_1374000259
7/17/13 8:27 AM
KidJustice
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6fd_1374000259

7/17/13 8:29 AM
Gin Tonic
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Kid
7/17/13 8:35 AM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn. Anyone know her name? Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 8:37 AM
Mustard Tiger
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gin Tonic - As titled... Just saw this vid this morning, thought i would share. If a blue could be so kind.

7/17/13 8:38 AM
ChipW
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice. She's got some good wrestling as well. That shuck at about 40 seconds to get his back was sick Phone Post
7/17/13 8:40 AM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any backstory? Kind of a dick move for him to dump backwards like that?

7/17/13 8:43 AM
tiger07
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. Handled him well.
7/17/13 8:44 AM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taylor Briscoe of Sante Fe BJJ

7/17/13 8:46 AM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -

Any backstory? Kind of a dick move for him to dump backwards like that?

He's a Marine. You really think he wanted to get choked out by a female in front of a crowd?

Thanks for posting the name. She's quick as hell. Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 8:47 AM
12SixElbow

Comments on youtube are hilarious.

A bunch of Marines (Or Marine fanatics?) going on in the comments about how this video means nothing and the Marine would quickly kill the girl in a combat situation.

WTF

7/17/13 8:48 AM
12SixElbow

Match of the girls... She was a White belt last year.

7/17/13 8:51 AM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

12SixElbow -

Comments on youtube are hilarious.

A bunch of Marines (Or Marine fanatics?) going on in the comments about how this video means nothing and the Marine would quickly kill the girl in a combat situation.

WTF

Told ya lol Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 8:55 AM
Logan1000
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 9:01 AM
temp154226
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great vid.
7/17/13 9:16 AM
Jason
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

That Marine is wearing a tan belt, which in Marine Corps martial arts is the one you get in boot camp. 

So basically this really is no different whatsoever than: Average guy vs. girl who knows BJJ. 

Girl who knows BJJ at a decent level, should ALWAYS win that grappling match when size difference isn't a factor.

Oh and i agree it was a big time dick move to try and drop back on her. what a cock face.

7/17/13 9:20 AM
Jason
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, 

as someone who has grappled a ton with Marines, even a Marine "blackbelt" who's only training is the Marine Corps martial art systems = about someone who is AT BEST a low/new blue belt in BJJ.

Now there are some bad ass guys too, but anyone involved with Marine Corps maritial arts who is very good at BJJ, they almost always are going to a local BJJ school at nights as well, like anyone else would.

7/17/13 9:35 AM
ShawnTheBadger
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason - 

That Marine is wearing a tan belt, which in Marine Corps martial arts is the one you get in boot camp. 

So basically this really is no different whatsoever than: Average guy vs. girl who knows BJJ. 

Girl who knows BJJ at a decent level, should ALWAYS win that grappling match when size difference isn't a factor.

Oh and i agree it was a big time dick move to try and drop back on her. what a cock face.

Forgive my complete ignorance on sanctioned matches.

Why is it a "big time dick move" to try and drop back on her?

Is this against the official rules, rules of etiquette, unsportsmanlike for some reason?

Any clarification is appreciated.

7/17/13 9:35 AM
Kirik
1735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Girl was awesome. Slam was a loser move, but the guy may not have known better.

7/17/13 9:39 AM
pennviachoke
1117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! Phone Post
7/17/13 9:43 AM
Unseen
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

I'm glad he slammed her. If he didn't people would claim he "went easy" on her. The slam shows that he was not only trying but would actually hurt her to win. Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 10:18 AM
Jill Laz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unseen -
Kirik -

I'm glad he slammed her. If he didn't people would claim he "went easy" on her. The slam shows that he was not only trying but would actually hurt her to win. Phone Post 3.0
I agree and a bet the woman in the cage with him would agree there is nothing worse than beating someone than having someone say oh he went easy on ya Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 10:23 AM
Jason

Edited: 07/17/13 10:33 AM
ShawnTheBadger - 
Jason - 

Is this against the official rules, rules of etiquette, unsportsmanlike for some reason?

Because its not a sanctioned nor official grappling match 

The guy has SOCKS on and pants, and she is wearing traditional no gi shorts and t-shirt.

It looks like some kind of thing were maybe there was an exhibition of some type on a base, and they just asked some Marine to come in from audience and roll.

So it looks VERY informal and not competitive whatsoever. 

So imagine just rolling with your buddy for fun in the back yard and doing that slam to get out of a choke as opposed to just tapping and having a beer? Dick move. Probably too "tough" to get subb'ed by a chick in front of his budddies, so thought that would get him out. As Kirik said, and I have noted, the guy she is grappling has very limited if any experience, so he also just might not have know any better.

7/17/13 10:24 AM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

ShawnTheBadger -
Jason - 

Pretty sure it's simply because it's a male slamming/dropping back a female down like that.

Is a dick move, I guess. Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 10:32 AM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea that slam proved he didn't want to tap.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.