UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Adrien Broner biggest douche in fighting sports?

7/17/13 1:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chadk
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just received a text from a friend of mine who's a writer for one of the bigger boxing websites. He told me that Adrien Broner had posted a vid of himself taking a dump at a Popeye's Chicken, wiping his ass with $100 bills, then flushing it all.

I've tried to tell myself that this kid is just trying to follow the Floyd Mayweather model of playing the heel in order to sell tickets but uh... I can't justify this type of disgusting (on many levels) behavior by anyone. Fuck this guy. I will now hope this tool gets crushed every time he fights.
7/17/13 1:46 PM
chadk
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I googled "adrien broner popeyes" and links came up. It's true.
7/17/13 1:47 PM
Suppa24
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What Popeyes I am about to go plunge that shit out Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 1:49 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL asshole!

7/17/13 1:50 PM
TzTinkle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Something isn't right with this guy. At first I thought it was an act like Floyd, but who takes video of themselves shitting for the whole world to see?
7/17/13 1:55 PM
KingMeNow

When the video started i thought he was going to say " sitting on a toilet...sitting on a toilet".
7/17/13 1:58 PM
brahmabull81
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet its moments like this that he will remember once he gets screwed by promoters/business partners and the hanger-oners have robbed him blind and hes broke as fuck, still fighting waaay too long because he needs the paychecks like Roy Jones.
7/17/13 2:08 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hate that kid Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 2:10 PM
Emperor Nero

i think this is the guy in the movie the pianist, i like the part with the flame throwers but havent gone back for a second viewing
7/17/13 2:11 PM
sideeffect

I cant stand broner but I don't understand why people get so upset about his antics. It's his money he can do whatever he wants with it. What difference would it make if he's buying 100 dollar shirts??
Wiping his ass, burning it or spending it??
"Oh but he could give it to a homeless guy" not his choice to do that with his money. I'm sure everyone here has stupid shit we spend our money on. He just has more if it Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 2:12 PM
bigJ6464
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One day after he gets locked up and files bankruptcy he's gonna wish he had that money back. Phone Post
7/17/13 2:12 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

Good marketing imo, that thousand dollars will piss off a lot of people and watch him fight in hopes he will lose
7/17/13 2:13 PM
Rudi

Loves his fights hates his persona. Phone Post
7/17/13 2:13 PM

I know i'm giving him too much credit though, he will blow it all someday
7/17/13 2:21 PM
Emperor Nero

plz stop u are embarassing me
7/17/13 2:23 PM

I'm surprised his dead wasn't combing his hair while he was wiping
7/17/13 2:25 PM
GrandfatherJesus

money is horribly filthy and to use that on his butthole is beyond disgusting. Hes going to end up with some kind of intestinal disease like he drank stagnant jungle water or something.
7/17/13 2:27 PM
Emperor Nero

a very large amount of us currency has cocaine on it
7/17/13 2:47 PM
chadk

sideeffect - I cant stand broner but I don't understand why people get so upset about his antics. It's his money he can do whatever he wants with it. What difference would it make if he's buying 100 dollar shirts??
Wiping his ass, burning it or spending it??
"Oh but he could give it to a homeless guy" not his choice to do that with his money. I'm sure everyone here has stupid shit we spend our money on. He just has more if it Phone Post 3.0

If rumor leaked out that he was doing it but he hadn't posted a video, not one shit would be given.
7/17/13 2:55 PM
Chris27

if you look it doenst even look like he took a shit. which makes it even more pathetic.  Looks like he put some paper down on the seat to sit on and then threw that in teh toilet with some a few 20's.  That he would pretend to shit and wipe his ass with 20's just to try and one up Floyd is sad. 

I mean its one thing being that much of a douche to shit and actually wipe your ass with 20's but its another thing to pretend to do it so people think you are a boss or cool?  I dont know but he comes off like an assclown.

7/17/13 2:58 PM
GOREILLAMAN
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those were $20s. Phone Post
7/17/13 3:17 PM
boxing wiz
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is a complete Floyd imitator. Floyd is flashy, talks a lot, was hanging with 50, burning $100 bills in the club.
Adrian is trying to imitate Floyd from his fighting style, to the brushing hair( remember pretty boy Floyd), talking shit, and flushing money in the toilet.
The hypocritical thing of Broner is I. The interview segment before his fight with Paulie, they talked to his mom, and Adrian was saying he hasn't made enough money to get her a new house and in a better neighborhood. He is so overhyped.
7/17/13 3:26 PM
Meohfumado
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I understand what he's doing...

But if you are going to be a heel, at least be an original heel.

Don't just quote chapter and verse from the Money Team Manifesto.

Be your OWN heel Broner. Not some cheap reflection.
7/17/13 3:41 PM
BadRed

Before the Malignaggi fight he was the 2nd biggest douche in combat sports...second only to Mayweather. After his post fight antics for their fight he advanced to 1st place in the biggest douche in combat sports category.
7/17/13 10:01 PM
Dory

And he's not even a very good boxer. A fine physical talent, but when he fights someone who is physically talented and knows how to box, he will be exposed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.