UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Invicta has ZombieProphet's youtube shutdown!?

7/17/13 7:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/17/13 7:42 PM

-well @InvictaFights just killed my YT acct for uploading 1 fight. they told me they were ok with it! Last time i help them with anything
-All the FREE work i did for them during IFC 2,3,4 and 5 you'd think they would have just asked for me to remove it. i would have do so
-i guess once you hit the big time you dont need the little guys anymore.....
-for those wondering, i recorded all the fights for 2-5 and posted them to their YT acct amongst other things 7 never asked for a penny
-goes to show you nomatter what a good guy you are to a start up org. they'll step on you real fast to get ahead.
-recording/uploading fights. promo work, even during #2 their site died but i was able to get the stream link -and save the show

Jamie Moles ‏@MolesyMMA 31m
@ZProphet_MMA didn't you basically save the 1st or 2nd event live stream too?
ZombieProphet ‏@ZProphet_MMA 26m
@MolesyMMA yup, site was down for everbody but i was able to go in a rip the stream link. save their god damn show!

-he's the kicker. when they asked what i wanted in return i said nothing. ill work for u 4 free just give me a S/O on air. NEVER HAPPED
-and tbh i could careless about the youtube account. i thought we had a friendship level agreement. Boy was i wrong!

7/17/13 7:52 PM
RearNakedToke
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's not fun Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 7:53 PM
RKing85
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Invicta needs all the publicity they can get right now, no matter how small it is. Every Invicta fight should be on youtube.
7/17/13 8:14 PM
I LOVE GSP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pretty cunty of them.
7/17/13 8:15 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People would be going insane if Bellator or UFC did that to someone. Messed up. Phone Post
7/17/13 8:17 PM
Nexuscrawlers
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - People would be going insane if Bellator or UFC did that to someone. Messed up. Phone Post
Ufc had lookoutawhale's YT shut down for less. Phone Post
7/17/13 8:22 PM
UK Asylum

Mykal McDerp - Very harsh. I remember ZP bringing up the gifs even while his missus was in labor :/ Phone Post 3.0

Ha thats madness
7/17/13 8:23 PM
slamming

I didnt know the bit about him saving their 2nd show. That's crazy.
7/17/13 8:24 PM
slowdiver
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks, But it could be a misunderstanding. Surely "Invicta" is compromised of many, many people and perhaps now that they have gone PPV part of the deal involves copyright watchdogs that are unaware of your previous agreement?

Shannon has been super cool and I'm sure you would agree that this seems a bit out of character.

"There are 3 sides to every story: yours, mine, and the truth in the middle"
7/17/13 8:25 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nexuscrawlers -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - People would be going insane if Bellator or UFC did that to someone. Messed up. Phone Post
Ufc had lookoutawhale's YT shut down for less. Phone Post
Was that them specifically complaining about it and after he helped them with a ton of stuff? YouTube channels get shut down all the time for UFC stuff on the channel, but that's primarily from some type of scanner built into YouTube that catches stuff. Phone Post
7/17/13 8:28 PM
Jason
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
Wow that sucks . Why not just simply ask him to remove the video? Sorry to hear that man. Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 8:30 PM
Eunuchorn
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#JusticeForZombieProphet
7/17/13 8:34 PM
jar of flies
807 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks. You'd think they would appreciate the promotional help. Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 8:39 PM
Ch1ef
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator shut my YT channel a few years ago. Tuffnuff were cool and let me post but asked me to take one down. Phone Post
7/17/13 8:41 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

DanTheWolfman - Since this one was PPV they prob had electronic Signature in play that automatically put strike on his account. Hopefully Invicta will remove the Strike for him
Was my first thought but ZP doesn't seem to think that was the case. Phone Post
7/17/13 8:42 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Good. He's a cunt anyway. 

7/17/13 8:57 PM
slamming

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

Thats rich.
7/17/13 9:01 PM
Taz Styles
3158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ZombieProphet‏@ZProphet_MMA1h
.@InvictaFights @shanknapp why kill my youtube acct for 1 video. i would have happily taken it down

Shannon Knapp‏@shanknapp18s
@ZProphet_MMA @InvictaFights Tons of people pirating the copyrighted content and youtube is taking it down. I had no clue u were one of them
7/17/13 9:04 PM
Taz Styles
3158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ZombieProphet‏@ZProphet_MMA1m
@shanknapp i only posted the fight you didnt have Thug Rose.  none the less the damage is done and the youtube acct is dead @InvictaFights

7/17/13 9:04 PM
ChaosOverkill

Taz Styles - 

ZombieProphet‏@ZProphet_MMA1h
.@InvictaFights @shanknapp why kill my youtube acct for 1 video. i would have happily taken it down

Shannon Knapp‏@shanknapp18s
@ZProphet_MMA @InvictaFights Tons of people pirating the copyrighted content and youtube is taking it down. I had no clue u were one of them

Good on Shannon for responding and getting on it

7/17/13 9:10 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

slamming - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

Thats rich.

It's truth. GIFing events then throwing up water marks bigger than The Garv's and making money off it acting like he was apart ofthe production? Fuck that dude. 

7/17/13 9:22 PM
pegson123

Lol Phone Post
7/17/13 9:24 PM
pegson123

Are u guys that naive. Do you actually think YouTube started deleting invicta videos on its own? Lmfao.

Where are the brains. Lol Phone Post
7/17/13 9:24 PM
jar of flies
807 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - Since this one was PPV they prob had electronic Signature in play that automatically put strike on his account. Hopefully Invicta will remove the Strike for him
That would have been my guess. YouTube allows several strikes and they expire over time but I don't know if they close accounts just for 1 violation. Phone Post 3.0
7/17/13 9:33 PM
pegson123

Since this is a new policy

Invicta should of done soft violations.

Where the video is disabled but no strike is registered against the account. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.