UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Invicta has ZombieProphet's youtube shutdown!?

7/19/13 6:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SonOfThePeepHole
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucks.man Phone Post
7/19/13 7:53 AM
Steve4192
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MRXC - But, but WMMA is the greatest thing ever. Every fight is the most exciting fight I've ever seen. Shannon Knapp is my hero. Every other MMA company should put on cards like Invicta. But, but.

Typical promoter BS.

If Bjorn did this people would go on and on for a month like he kicked their dog.

Bjorn wouldn't kick anyone's dog.

That is ludicrous.

He'd drive a spike through it's head.
7/19/13 8:17 AM
xaeo

lol at zombie reacting like a 12 year old girl. I assume this so I'm gonna cry and slander them to EVERYONE. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 10:26 AM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom -
slamming - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

Good. He's a cunt anyway. 

Thats rich.

It's truth. GIFing events then throwing up water marks bigger than The Garv's and making money off it acting like he was apart ofthe production? Fuck that dude. 

You did read that he helped them all out for free, right? Phone Post
7/19/13 10:46 AM
AlphaMaleJP
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ungrateful bastards. Phone Post
7/19/13 2:53 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Swedgen -

ZP is wound too tight.  Twitter shit-talks with everybody.

Plus anybody who puts this on their title page for Twitter "DOUCHEBAGS GET BLOCKED!" clearly has issues.

Yep. Cry baby bitch. Blocked me for making a joke last year about some random thing.. He didnt understand the joke and blocked me. Lol Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 2:56 PM
luctaro
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
slamming - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

Good. He's a cunt anyway. 

Thats rich.

It's truth. GIFing events then throwing up water marks bigger than The Garv's and making money off it acting like he was apart ofthe production? Fuck that dude. 

dis
7/19/13 6:01 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon - Instead of blasting them, get Shannon to email YouTube and remove the strike(s). Super easy to do and it will restore your channel. Phone Post 3.0

This

You can cancel claims on youtube and they will remove the strike.

7/19/13 7:43 PM
time traveling 12er
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mma interpreter - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom -
Swedgen -

Plus anybody who puts this on their title page for Twitter "DOUCHEBAGS GET BLOCKED!" clearly has issues.

Yep. Cry baby bitch. Blocked me for making a joke last year about some random thing.. He didnt understand the joke and blocked me. Lol Phone Post 3.0
Maybe, but the guy is fucking consistently good with getting quality .gifs up in real time.

His watermark never bothered me, and it's one of those things where if you don't put a watermark, your hard work gets stolen and claimed by some random asshole. I get wanting to protect his shit. Hey, it's gotten him a job at bloodyelbow, so whatever he's doing is clearly working. Phone Post

You realize that ZP claims other peoples work right? I appreciate that his gifs are fast and usually the best quality, but in the end he's cutting up other peoples work and putting a water mark on it. There isn't a whole lot or room to get all huffy about theft here.
7/19/13 7:55 PM
Augustus Caesar
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It looks like ZP may have jumped the gun and owes them an apology. 

7/19/13 9:07 PM
bearockbrobama
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mma interpreter -
time traveling 12er -
mma interpreter - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom -
Swedgen -

Maybe, but the guy is fucking consistently good with getting quality .gifs up in real time.

His watermark never bothered me, and it's one of those things where if you don't put a watermark, your hard work gets stolen and claimed by some random asshole. I get wanting to protect his shit. Hey, it's gotten him a job at bloodyelbow, so whatever he's doing is clearly working. Phone Post

You realize that ZP claims other peoples work right? I appreciate that his gifs are fast and usually the best quality, but in the end he's cutting up other peoples work and putting a water mark on it. There isn't a whole lot or room to get all huffy about theft here.
Answer honestly - have you ever made a .gif before? Once you get used to it, it can be relatively straightforward, but it takes getting used to because of where exactly you choose to stop it, how long it is, how bog the file is, if you add any of your own effects to it (e.g. slow-mo or picture quality improvements).

Then, you have a size issue with uploads. Most sites have a 5 Mb limit, which can be a pain in the ass with longer .gifs. Then, it depends on what program you're using. I always used Photoshop cs6, which is a bitch and a half to get used to.

Anyway, my point is that the shit takes time and effort and can be very fucking frustrating at times. And ZP always has top-quality .gifs out almost right after the fight, which is really fucking impressive.

If it were easy, there would be a lot more people doing it. Ask the UG's own jar of flies how frustrating the process can be sometimes. When you finally get done editing the perfect .gif and adding any effects, you sure as shit don't want someone stealing your hard work. Phone Post
But of other peoples stuff.

Quality, but theft. Dont trayvon this up. Phone Post
7/19/13 9:22 PM
Caught_clean
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Making Gifs
Hard Work

Pick 1

7/19/13 10:25 PM
DanteHec
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn man Phone Post
7/19/13 10:28 PM
SeverianB
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/19/13 10:30 PM
Boo hoo.
"I ripped video, made gifs and found a metalink once, because of this, these people should kiss my feet!"
At least when I rip Invicta's fights, I upload them in HD. ZP's stuff is mostly low-res shit with crushed aspect ratios. Pathetic.
And the fact he puts his watermarks on it. Sad. Just sad. Doing this stuff for recognition rather than love of the sport is terrible.
IT'S SOMEBODY ELSES HARD WORK. INVICTA'S. The fact that Shannon Knapp spent ONE SECOND of her time dealing with this internet loser makes me sick.
7/19/13 11:38 PM
CindyO

mma interpreter -  Lol @ "don't Trayvon this up".

The guy gets paid to make gifs. I'd want to protect them, too. Phone Post

Who pays him???

Cindy

7/20/13 12:08 AM
CindyO

mma interpreter - 
CindyO -

Who pays him???

Cindy

I'm pretty sure Bloody Elbow does, but I could be wrong. Phone Post

You're saying BE pays him (Zombie) to rip off Invicta's gifs, apply his watermark, and then upload them for profit? GTFO!!! This thread is so embarrassing and is in really poor taste and it makes ZP look like an idiot, IMO, and I like his work. But Shannon is incredibly kind and nice but not even she will take bullshit like this (his attitude expressed in the first post).

Cindy

7/20/13 1:40 AM
Dawkins

He went ape shit on me in a email, after I said piracy is illegal on one of his threads here.
7/20/13 1:43 AM
MMAFriedRice
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zombie prophet u still the man. Sad about iron forges iron but nice to have met you man and a pleasure to have worked with u. Phone Post
7/20/13 3:35 AM
time traveling 12er
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mma interpreter - 
time traveling 12er -
mma interpreter - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom -
Swedgen -

Answer honestly - have you ever made a .gif before? Once you get used to it, it can be relatively straightforward, but it takes getting used to because of where exactly you choose to stop it, how long it is, how bog the file is, if you add any of your own effects to it (e.g. slow-mo or picture quality improvements).

Then, you have a size issue with uploads. Most sites have a 5 Mb limit, which can be a pain in the ass with longer .gifs. Then, it depends on what program you're using. I always used Photoshop cs6, which is a bitch and a half to get used to.

Anyway, my point is that the shit takes time and effort and can be very fucking frustrating at times. And ZP always has top-quality .gifs out almost right after the fight, which is really fucking impressive.

If it were easy, there would be a lot more people doing it. Ask the UG's own jar of flies how frustrating the process can be sometimes. When you finally get done editing the perfect .gif and adding any effects, you sure as shit don't want someone stealing your hard work. Phone Post

Yes, many. Under higher constraints that ZP has so I know what the struggle is. That has nothing to do with what I said. I said I appreciate what he does, but he has no room to cry about theft.
7/20/13 4:01 AM
CindyO

mma interpreter - 
CindyO -
mma interpreter - 
CindyO -

Who pays him???

Cindy

You're saying BE pays him (Zombie) to rip off Invicta's gifs, apply his watermark, and then upload them for profit? GTFO!!! This thread is so embarrassing and is in really poor taste and it makes ZP look like an idiot, IMO, and I like his work. But Shannon is incredibly kind and nice but not even she will take bullshit like this (his attitude expressed in the first post).

Cindy

No, I'm saying that I'm pretty sure BE pays him, as he is their "media" guy (he has an official title, just don't remember what). I also said I could be wrong.

You know, I'm beginning to see why you're so controversial on this forum. You should probably give people the benefit of the doubt and try being a bit more humble. The truth is, I don't know if what he does is illegal or not. I've seen him saying that it's not as .gifs are seen as "promotion" and not stealing, but I could be completely wrong.

I think that as his job as media whatever at BE, he gets paid for his work, some of that being gif-making. Again, I COULD VERY WELL BE WRONG, and I'm ok with that.

Cindy Phone Post

No, I'm saying that I'm pretty sure BE pays him, as he is their "media" guy (he has an official title, just don't remember what). I also said I could be wrong.

OK, so you think BE pays him but only maybe, but you're not sure if they pay him for the Invicta GIFs, you don't think, officially or something. Got it:/

You know, I'm beginning to see why you're so controversial on this forum. You should probably give people the benefit of the doubt and try being a bit more humble.

LMFAO!!! Humble about what? I said screw it and picked up the phone and asked her myself. LOL@ benefit of the doubt! He acted like a bitch and she tore him up, if you want to know what happened. Ask him what she said if you want to know.

The truth is, I don't know if what he does is illegal or not. I've seen him saying that it's not as .gifs are seen as "promotion" and not stealing, but I could be completely wrong.

You are;)

I think that as his job as media whatever at BE, he gets paid for his work, some of that being gif-making. Again, I COULD VERY WELL BE WRONG, and I'm ok with that.

So you're saying you shouldn't have associated Bloody Elbow with his rant on Invicta because you don't know if they even know about this situation, let alone paid him to do it, or benefitted from it. Got it.

But you DO know that you must be dumb as shit if you think you can post the complete main event fight from a company's first PPV and upload it to your site for free while it is hours old and readily available $14.95, don't you? He didn't get in trouble for his gifs- he uploaded Cyborg VS Coenen. I guarantee BE had nothing to do with that stupidity.

Cindy

7/20/13 4:04 AM
CindyO

MMAFriedRice -  Zombie prophet u still the man. Sad about iron forges iron but nice to have met you man and a pleasure to have worked with u. Phone Post

I loved IFI and am a huge fan of his work when it would be linked here. They guy had everything! But this is all over him downloading the main event fight of a PPV. That's just dumb to get upset about even it if led to his channel being blocked or whatever. He was wrong and he went off like a child instead of going to the source.

Cindy

7/20/13 4:05 AM
CindyO

BellatorGhostAgent - 
mma interpreter - 
CindyO -
mma interpreter - 
CindyO -

Who pays him???

Cindy

Cindy

You know, I'm beginning to see why you're so controversial on this forum. You should probably give people the benefit of the doubt and try being a bit more humble. The truth is, I don't know if what he does is illegal or not. I've seen him saying that it's not as .gifs are seen as "promotion" and not stealing, but I could be completely wrong.

Cindy Phone Post

dont talk to my girlfriend like that, she's not controversial just misunderstood.

Cindys Sweet Lover

LOL! Get 'em, Boo!

Cindy

7/20/13 4:07 AM
JimmersonzGlove
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First world problems Phone Post
7/20/13 9:46 AM
Ray Elbe
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for apology Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 12:06 PM
Dawkins

He also used to link web sites that broadcast Zuffa events for free....just sayin ;-)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.