UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shamrock & Shamrock end decade-long feud

7/17/13 11:40 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Ken Shamrock and Frank Shamrock are both integral parts of mixed martial arts history, but have traveled separate paths despite being adoptive brothers. They haven't really seen eye to eye and haven't had too much interaction through the years, although things have changed lately, as Frank told MMAFighting.com:

"We sat down and really had a conversation, and I think our relationship is back on track," Frank Shamrock told MMAFighting.com.

"We'll see where it goes. There's a business opportunity that got us sitting down for a couple of hours. It was really nice. It was very positive for both of us."

"It feels good to put it behind you, to move on emotionally," Shamrock said. "Kind of have that feeling of rest, that's the best part for me. It's a new chapter, move on.

read entire article... 

7/18/13 12:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First the braces, now Ken, maybe Dana is next. Phone Post
7/18/13 12:04 AM
D241
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/18/13 12:06 AM

Mutual hate for Dana the cause for the reconciliation?

7/18/13 12:05 AM
RKing85
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe we should wait longer than one conversation before we say their relationship is back on track.
7/18/13 12:08 AM
SgtJustinTeplitz
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Business opportunity?
7/18/13 12:09 AM
D241
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/18/13 12:16 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
941 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shammy Love 

7/18/13 12:18 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - I have talked to my brother in a long time. Ive been thinking about trying to reach out to him. To say the least,we don't get along...

That's sad. You should reach out even if its not your fault. Sometimes folks get caught up in being right instead of doing the right thing. Good luck.

Cindy

7/18/13 12:20 AM
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - First the braces, now Ken, maybe Dana is next. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 12:22 AM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah, the almighty power of the dollar sign. It's great that they're talking again, here's hoping it's just not about this "business opportunity", an expression I've heard a million times too much, to be honest.

I personally would have close to a hundred thousand more in my bank account and assets if I had accepted to work for my father and ultimately take over his company. I chose not to, for my own sanity. Nothing can erase our past before I GTFO of there as soon as I could.

Maybe I'd regret it if I was living in poverty or close to it, but I absolutely made the right choice... and ended up doing something I love...for way less money, sure, but guess who's the happiest, guess who still has friends and a healthy relationship, of us both right now ? We're on much better terms, but that's because I choose to be the better man and walk away when the bickering starts after a few drinks - which happens EVERY TIME.

I wish them luck and a fulfilling social life, because that's truly all that matters in this plane of existence. Your fucking stacks and your outhouse by the river won't be there when you croak.

Wow, that was more bitter than I intended it to be. POST!
7/18/13 12:26 AM
sgotwalks
1245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a sister I don't see eye to eye with.............she's kind of a spoiled bitch, and she bugs me with her tone. Sorry Cindy, not reaching out! 

7/18/13 12:27 AM
PatrickFreitas
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"feud" imho.

Or do you mean "food?"

Or perhaps "Fu'd?"
7/18/13 12:35 AM
stillmatic
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who said money tore families apart?
7/18/13 12:50 AM
D241

Edited: 07/18/13 12:54 AM
Chaelismyhero - I have talked to my brother in a long time. Ive been thinking about trying to reach out to him. To say the least,we don't get along...

I haven't talked to or seen my older brother for over 5 years. I recently saw him when I went on vacation to Colorado.  Talk to him, I'm sure he'll try to be civil. Just small talk.

And on a random different note, while in Colorado going up Pike's Peak, I saw Amish Mountain Bikers going downhill. It was wild, they had some funny looks, some having the thrill of their life, others taken aback by all the cars, but all were mountain biking in their Amish clothes, girls with the bonettes, men with those beards. Weird and random.

7/18/13 3:04 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PatrickFreitas - "feud" imho.

Or do you mean "food?"

Or perhaps "Fu'd?"
Foo'd. Like fooled, only Mr T style Phone Post
7/18/13 6:05 AM
BadrMilk

Why should you be the other reaching out to him? Let him reach out to you.
7/18/13 7:46 AM
cripplersc
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

What always bugged me out was they're adopted but they look like there could be blood relatives Phone Post
7/18/13 7:46 AM
cripplersc
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cripplersc -
D241 -

What always bugged me out was they're adopted but they look like there could be blood relatives Phone Post
They* Phone Post
7/18/13 8:10 AM
TSMontana
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/18/13 8:10 AM
Looks like this whole feud was a...

...sham.

7/18/13 9:25 AM
(FtheUg) ANDERSONdreamingHEisNEO

They should make a run at the tag team belts Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 10:38 AM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/18/13 10:40 AM
TSMontana - Looks like this whole feud was a...

...sham.

7/18/13 11:03 AM
ranier wolfcastle
1022 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was always hoping theyd drop the old bad blood

yet i get a feeling this friendship is temporary

7/18/13 11:24 AM
KrzyBnzJnz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle - 

i was always hoping theyd drop the old bad blood

yet i get a feeling this friendship is temporary

This. 

The business opportunity angle seems like a great way for it to not last.

7/18/13 12:15 PM
TSMontana
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zedlepln - 
TSMontana - Looks like this whole feud was a...

...sham.

Classic. VU.
7/20/13 12:02 AM
CindyO

Chaelismyhero - 
CindyO - 

That's sad. You should reach out even if its not your fault. Sometimes folks get caught up in being right instead of doing the right thing. Good luck.

Cindy

Thanks.

Its probably for the best. We just can't get along. I've tried,its just that he is so ignorant.

That makes you the better man right off the bat then, if he is the ignorant one:) Good luck. Family drama is hard no matter whose fault it is. But if the story needs a hero I hope it gets to be you:)

Cindy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.