UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Truth: Joe Daddy Has Smallest Turtle 5Yr Old Penis

7/18/13 2:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pedro Carrasco
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJPENN.COM, Editor-in-Chief

LOL - this is completely terrible I feel bad for my title, but seriously, its funny and I never actually knew that Joe Riggs was such a character until last night...

Here is a crazy ass story he told us on the bjpenn.com radio show: Enjoy!!

*Warning, this story does contain graphic language and content

"There was this one time where we were… in Utah, and we were getting ready for UFC 60.  There was me, John Alessio, Joe Stevenson, Jay Hieron, Mac Danzig, myself, and I think that was it.  We were all packed in training for UFC 60- we were all getting ready for something.

So anyways, this guy, Billy Rush- he passed away- he was there, and he had a girl with him.  This was before I was married.  We were like, ‘Bring the girls over here.’  Anyway, these girls come- all these hot girls- come through and were like, ‘Let’s play spin the bottle.’  Then they all take their shirts off, and I’m like, ‘Oh shit!’  I’m really kind of, I’m a ***** around girls.  I’m kind of a shut-in.  But they all take their shirt[s] off, and anyway, and it goes to Joe Stevenson, and they dare him to- I shouldn’t say this, this is bad!- they dare him to take his pants off.  And he took his pants off, and he had the smallest dick I’ve ever seen on a man in my life.  Joe had the biggest, serbian bush and this little turtle… My son is a five-year old, and he has the same size dick as Joe Stevenson.  And I was like, ‘Good God, man!  How do you get your wife off with that little bastard?’

But anyways, he took his pants off, and the ladies were aghast with that little ****.  But anyways, Jay Hieron was next, and Jay takes his pants off, and he’s got a ****ing anaconda **** all the way down to his knees.  I’m like, ‘God damnit, this ****ing ashy dick hanging down.’  So I was like, ‘Ah, ****!’  So anyways it goes to me, they’re like, ‘Joe, take your pants off,’ and I was like, ‘No, no, I’ll be the good one.’  So it goes to John Alessio, and he has an... More HERE"

http://www.bjpenn.com/exclusive-joe-riggs-dishes-on-other-fighters-members-who-has-the-smallest-find-out-here-bjpenn-com-radio/

7/18/13 2:09 PM
pennyjomma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Fight Radio, Co-Owner

bahahaha I know soo wrong. I feel bad too but I seriously can not stop laughing!

7/18/13 2:11 PM
Pedro Carrasco
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJPENN.COM, Editor-in-Chief
pennyjomma - 

bahahaha I know soo wrong. I feel bad too but I seriously can not stop laughing!

;)

7/18/13 2:34 PM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great way to represent your site...

I laughed.

7/18/13 2:39 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

General War - Free MMORTS, Commander

maybe it grows into a beast. 

7/18/13 2:42 PM
lildragonof
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha bet it was Alessio lapping up to the prostitute pussay. Phone Post
7/18/13 2:45 PM
NomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is a great interview! Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 2:48 PM
Jason
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

hahha. I'll admit, i don't have much to look at myself, but when it grows, it just slightly above average. 

He's probably just a grower not a show-er!

7/18/13 2:59 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As the greatest social commentator of our time Larry David taught us, it is unfair to judge a man when he is flaccid.
7/18/13 3:00 PM
Pat Giles
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -

hahha. I'll admit, i don't have much to look at myself, but when it grows, it just slightly above average. 

He's probably just a grower not a show-er!

Your patented really fuckface would fit here. We don't care about your Wang.
Though i know exactly how you feel.

Wait. Fuck! Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 3:26 PM
KingNeptune
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rambo John J - Biggest badass on my State championship football team had a baby sized wang.
Guy was 6-2 200lbs fast as a bullet, hit like 2 mack trucks and possesed a comically small wang.
Built like hercules with the dick of david.
was so Brutal
"Built like Hercules but with the dick of David" just go VTFU. Thanks for the laugh. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 3:36 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can never get enough of that old yarn about David and Hercules
7/18/13 3:36 PM
LA Alex
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/18/13 3:44 PM
****Jason - " hahha. I'll admit, i don't have much to look at myself, but when it grows, it just slightly above average. He's probably just a grower not a show-er! " ****

It seems like most claim to be "slgithly above average" just like everyone claims to have above average intelligence. Yes, it's true. There are no little dicked guys and there are no dumbasses in this world.The whole article is stupid and kinda out of line as long as not everyone gave their approval.
7/18/13 3:37 PM
HogWatcher
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingNeptune -
Rambo John J - Biggest badass on my State championship football team had a baby sized wang.
Guy was 6-2 200lbs fast as a bullet, hit like 2 mack trucks and possesed a comically small wang.
was so Brutal
"Built like Hercules but with the dick of David" just go VTFU. Thanks for the laugh. Phone Post 3.0
Goliath imo. Phone Post
yellow wrkahlc is dead

Guys, don't worry, this is BJPENN.COM.

Obviously 100% confirmed. Phone Post 3.0
HogWatcher
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

<~~~ Huge Joe Riggs fan Phone Post
7/18/13 3:38 PM
ohpossum
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Joe still married? If so, Riggs and BJ Penn.com are outta line Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 3:49 PM
SonOfThePeepHole
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ashy anaconda lol Phone Post
7/18/13 3:51 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

General War - Free MMORTS, Commander
Kamakosmo - 
MentaL - 

maybe it grows into a beast. 

This man has a Joe Daddy penis as well.

I got a nice penis and it's as nature intended, uncircumsized! Oh the orgasms!

7/18/13 3:54 PM
Trane

Riggs tucked yet he's making fun of others?
7/18/13 4:00 PM
Reggie Warren Jr
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man
Trane - Riggs tucked yet he's making fun of others?

And if he really did say this stuff in an interview, he's a piece of shit. You don't break man code and tell private shit that went on with you and the fellas

7/18/13 4:25 PM
lildragonof
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - As the greatest social commentator of our time Larry David taught us, it is unfair to judge a man when he is flaccid.
Guess Joe was in the pool. Phone Post
7/18/13 4:34 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm surprised this hasn't made it to the UG news yet. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 4:44 PM
stevekt
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr -
Trane - Riggs tucked yet he's making fun of others?

And if he really did say this stuff in an interview, he's a piece of shit. You don't break man code and tell private shit that went on with you and the fellas

I agree. It's in poor taste and I am surprised it's being allowed to be reposted here. I guess the mods don't have a problem with it. No need to ask why fighters are participating less and less here. Phone Post
7/18/13 4:45 PM
Jack Carter
860 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was so Brutal
How small? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.