UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Truth: Joe Daddy Has Smallest Turtle 5Yr Old Penis

7/18/13 9:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jambo888
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr - 
Trane - Riggs tucked yet he's making fun of others?

And if he really did say this stuff in an interview, he's a piece of shit. You don't break man code and tell private shit that went on with you and the fellas

shit. true about the code violation. joe daddy has a ton of respect though. big heart. solid career.

7/18/13 9:21 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broke the bro code, even if it is hilarious.
7/18/13 9:32 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJPENN.COM is like UG Blog's gossipy teenage sister:

Half the shit that comes out of her mouth is bullshit, while the other half was heard from someone else. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 9:37 PM
Naderhood
805 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr -

And if he really did say this stuff in an interview, he's a piece of shit. You don't break man code and tell private shit that went on with you and the fellas

Boom Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 11:22 PM
SJCOTTON
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a turtle, I find this thread offensive Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 11:27 PM
ShanTheMan
721 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think 2 sizes is not necessarily accurate. I have like 3 flaccid sizes alone; cold water, hangEr 18, and chub. Also, don't tell me yours hard doesn't have a regular boner size and also a FULL MASS.

fuck I sound like I am gay for myself.
7/18/13 11:30 PM
DanteHec
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao! Phone Post
7/18/13 11:46 PM
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf lol Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 12:01 AM
IsmokeCrack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mods, please delete this disrespectful thread.

No class.

Joe Riggs trying to stay relevant. Nice way to kick a hommie down. Bj penn mag shame on you for publishing. Ug blog WTF!!! Needs to be ip banned. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 12:06 AM
BigFootsSkinnyArm

No shame in having a small penis. My normal size is about 3.5 inches but it get's big when erect. Trust me :(
7/19/13 12:07 AM
Dominique Robinson
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 12:10 AM
HexRei

hahaha wow, so in
7/19/13 12:11 AM
HexRei

36 VS 14 - 
Jason - 

hahha. I'll admit, i don't have much to look at myself, but when it grows, it just slightly above average. 

He's probably just a grower not a show-er!

This.

only a stupid woman or a stupid man, don't know that a dick actually has 2 "sizes" one being "flacid" and one being "fully Erected",

smh

Personally I don't give a damn fuck about anybodies size but since you people are talking about this "issue" at least say Intelligent truthful things about it.

sorry if I spoiled the party,but someone had to say it.

So what you're saying is you have a tiny turtle dick too?
7/19/13 12:14 AM
Jacinto
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr - 

7/19/13 12:33 AM
Jericco

Adulterous_Zucchini - 
BigFootsSkinnyArm - No shame in having a small penis. My normal size is about 3.5 inches but it get's big when erect. Trust me :(

3.5 is a bit above average, i think.

3.5 rock hard fuck ya?
7/19/13 12:45 AM
ShakeR_

Surprised no one has pointed out this clearly unconfirmed story's title starts off with the word "Truth". The smallest you've ever seen is on display, and you're too scared to pull yours out. Gtfo.

BJpenn.com should be ashamed and so should OP. I'm shocked this thread is still up.

Also, if you find this funny, you're an idiot. If you find it "can't stop laughing" funny, you're an even bigger idiot. Phone Post
7/19/13 12:47 AM
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pull No Punches Media, Host/Ring Announcer

Wasn't Stevenson married around the time of this happening?

7/19/13 1:13 AM
MrColdCock
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - I think 2 sizes is not necessarily accurate. I have like 3 flaccid sizes alone; cold water, hangEr 18, and chub. Also, don't tell me yours hard doesn't have a regular boner size and also a FULL MASS.

fuck I sound like I am gay for myself.
Go on... Phone Post
7/19/13 1:20 AM
MMA Monkey

He's probably a grower.
7/19/13 1:22 AM
Il Duce
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harsh, probably too harsh. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 1:33 AM
JoejitsuMD
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mods please delete this thread Phone Post
7/19/13 1:35 AM
scarfacedave
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldn't think of a better thread for the droves of closeted faggots on this forum.

If the thread title instead stated: "Dicks of MMA fighters compared", it would have been biggest thread of all time. With pictures this thread would have shutdown the interwebs...
7/19/13 1:39 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Sounds like Riggs is the one packing a midget. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 1:50 AM
TheFaintingGOATClownedAwayMySN
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr -

This Vtfu Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 1:54 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can care less about another men's peen sizes but Joe Riggs comes off like a butt heart bitch here.
Super Head told the same type of shit about Rappers. He should maybe write a book about it. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.