UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Truth: Joe Daddy Has Smallest Turtle 5Yr Old Penis

7/19/13 1:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can care less about another men's peen sizes but Joe Riggs comes off like a butt heart bitch here.
Super Head told the same type of shit about Rappers. He should maybe write a book about it. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 1:55 AM
RexKwonDo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious why threads like this are still allowed on here?
7/19/13 1:56 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - I can care less about another men's peen sizes but Joe Riggs comes off like a butt heart bitch here.
Super Head told the same type of shit about Rappers. He should maybe write a book about it. Phone Post 3.0
** Stupid chubby thumb hit post while trying to change another with other Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 1:59 AM
stevekt
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoejitsuMD -  Mods please delete this thread Phone Post

7/19/13 1:59 AM
stevekt
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RexKwonDo - I'm curious why threads like this are still allowed on here?

7/19/13 2:17 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Riggs is a fag. So everyone got naked, he took a good hard look at everyone's dicks, then sat on the couch while the rest of the boys got head? That is weak.
And Baby Jay should personally choke out whoever put this interview up on his website Phone Post
7/19/13 2:31 AM
KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr - 
Trane - Riggs tucked yet he's making fun of others?

And if he really did say this stuff in an interview, he's a piece of shit. You don't break man code and tell private shit that went on with you and the fellas

Hasn't joe daddy been married for years? way before tuf? wow riggs is an asshole
7/19/13 2:48 AM
LTL
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scarfacedave - I couldn't think of a better thread for the droves of closeted faggots on this forum.

If the thread title instead stated: "Dicks of MMA fighters compared", it would have been biggest thread of all time. With pictures this thread would have shutdown the interwebs...

Give UG News a few days.
7/19/13 3:10 AM
Eric Bloodaxe
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, that was one part funny, two parts classless.

What's Stevenson gonna do if it's bs? Tweet cock pics?

7/19/13 3:21 AM
hagisan
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I may have read the article wrong but I think he said something about Joe and Riggs sitting on the couch watching TV while the debauchery was going on. I figured that meant Joe didn't participate. Phone Post
7/19/13 3:44 AM
BigFootsSkinnyArm

Wait pics or didn't happen?
7/19/13 3:45 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dafuq?
7/19/13 3:56 AM
Winston Wolf

good read
7/19/13 4:08 AM
Enemies

The funny part is that he says he's the only one without the fucked up dick because one was tiny, one was huge, and one was uncircumcised. Unfortunately Allesio is the only one without a fucked up dick because most of the rest of us have been mutilated. And yes, that includes me too. :P Fuck circumcision.

If I was friends with Riggs I'd never hang out with the dude again. Or at least never share anything with him. Can't trust anybody who is like "I really shouldn't say anything but..."
7/19/13 5:14 AM
Kostakio
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr -
Trane - Riggs tucked yet he's making fun of others?

And if he really did say this stuff in an interview, he's a piece of shit. You don't break man code and tell private shit that went on with you and the fellas

This. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 5:23 AM
Bootsy Collins
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Riggs has really gone down in my estimation

Cock pics is the only thing that will save him now
7/19/13 7:08 AM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman

HE WAS IN THE POOL!!!! Phone Post
7/19/13 8:59 AM
Chomas
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bagger - If I were B.J. Penn I'd be firing whoever made the decision to post this story on the website that bears my name, much less publicizing it on a forum...
I would never reveal mine without chubbing Up first. Joes mistake pulling out his cock flaccid and then pulling it out in front of other men. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 9:05 AM
Winston Wolf

Chomas - 
bagger - If I were B.J. Penn I'd be firing whoever made the decision to post this story on the website that bears my name, much less publicizing it on a forum...
I would never reveal mine without chubbing Up first. Joes mistake pulling out his cock flaccid and then pulling it out in front of other men. Phone Post 3.0

true dat
7/19/13 9:06 AM
Winston Wolf

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -  HE WAS IN THE POOL!!!! Phone Post

shrinkage
7/19/13 11:03 AM
r_o_y

Wow so many things I could say here...just... wow.

I think every one has said pretty much what I was thinking.
7/19/13 11:51 AM
Seedless619

Faggot thread is faggot. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 12:35 PM
aaronlynton
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe "small daddy" Stevenson Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 1:56 PM
David Lea
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been on the UG since the submissionfighting. com days and this is EASILY the lamest thread I've seen here. Phone Post
7/19/13 1:56 PM
leifdawg
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mertvaya Ruka - it's kinda RAW but I like it, more stories Riggs!

LOL @ BJPENN.COM "censoring" what he said but still publishing the story, when in fact the story itself is 1000% potentially more offensive than the "vulgar" words.

He even claim some nasty hoe got her bush orally stimulated by one of the fighter he named. Wonder who it is?

Hmm. My money is on Mac Danzig, there's something about gingers...

Nope Mac is a Vegan not a Vaginatarian. I agree with the person who said it was Allessio.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.