UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Truth: Joe Daddy Has Smallest Turtle 5Yr Old Penis

7/21/13 1:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EEKS - SKARHEAD,you got a small cock or sumthin bruh?

Why are you inquiring about another man's penis ? Why does that entertain your thoughts ?
7/21/13 1:25 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penis mass is like 99% blood and he lost quite a bit in that BJ fight, ironically. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 1:31 AM
LTL
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SKARHEAD - Can someone tell me why mods haven't deleted this thread already ?!

Joe Daddy is married....is Kirik waiting for someone to forward this thread to his wife ?

Does anybody wonder why we see less and less pro fighters, especially big names, posting on this site ???

Low class bullshit allowed by MMA.TV......MODS you are SUCKING at your job. PERIOD.

They days it is all about getting members to pay and ad space. Everything else is n after thought.
7/21/13 1:39 AM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LTL - 
SKARHEAD - Can someone tell me why mods haven't deleted this thread already ?!

Joe Daddy is married....is Kirik waiting for someone to forward this thread to his wife ?

Does anybody wonder why we see less and less pro fighters, especially big names, posting on this site ???

Low class bullshit allowed by MMA.TV......MODS you are SUCKING at your job. PERIOD.

They days it is all about getting members to pay and ad space. Everything else is n after thought.

Which is why I haven't bought a blue name in years.
7/21/13 1:47 AM
ruger007
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELWIG - 

Kirik cant be proud of his site anymore.

I just cant comprehend how anyone could be.

Pffft.

Just saying.
7/21/13 2:04 AM
Thacommish
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder how long an LI baby turtle dick thread would last...
7/21/13 2:10 AM
ChaosOverkill
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thacommish - I wonder how long an LI baby turtle dick thread would last...

7/21/13 2:11 AM
ChaosOverkill
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So good to know BJ Penn's name is associated with such important relevant journalism

7/24/13 3:46 PM
Nitecrawler
2074 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Didn't know Joe Riggs went to Rogan's gym!

7/24/13 6:11 PM
Tyrone sBong
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scarfacedave - I couldn't think of a better thread for the droves of closeted faggots on this forum.

If the thread title instead stated: "Dicks of MMA fighters compared", it would have been biggest thread of all time. With pictures this thread would have shutdown the interwebs...
Haha this.

This has got to be the worst fuckin thread of all time. Any "mma fan" who finds this stupid shit funny is a fuckin loser. Phone Post
7/24/13 6:28 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^
At least now we know which posters have micro penises!
7/24/13 6:38 PM
TuLegit

Sounds like Riggs needs to stop mixing his own life up with Harold n kumar. Phone Post 3.0
7/24/13 6:41 PM
Zaph
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

36 VS 14 -
HexRei - 
36 VS 14 - 
Jason - 

hahha. I'll admit, i don't have much to look at myself, but when it grows, it just slightly above average. 

He's probably just a grower not a show-er!

This.

only a stupid woman or a stupid man, don't know that a dick actually has 2 "sizes" one being "flacid" and one being "fully Erected",

smh

Personally I don't give a damn fuck about anybodies size but since you people are talking about this "issue" at least say Intelligent truthful things about it.

sorry if I spoiled the party,but someone had to say it.

So what you're saying is you have a tiny turtle dick too?

I'm a ladies Man.

enough said.

I think the correct term is "ladyboy." Phone Post
7/24/13 9:10 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -

So good to know BJ Penn's name is associated with such important relevant journalism

I thought it was BJJ PEEN.

Figured a nice place to get cock descriptions of grapplers and fighters. Phone Post
7/24/13 9:24 PM
ajjr0ller
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SKARHEAD - Can someone tell me why mods haven't deleted this thread already ?!

Umm they're married and have several kids together, I'm sure she's well aware of what Joe is or isn't packing. Seriously, what was the fucking point in bringing up his wife? Phone Post
7/24/13 9:29 PM
Rev Horror

Eater of Sacred Cows, Pwner

Wow... you guys let this stuff run with mods even chiming in and having fun on a professional fighter's expense?

Wow.

7/24/13 9:42 PM
Soul Gravy

Bad form, Riggs. Bad form.
7/24/13 10:23 PM
stevekt
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

V. USER CONDUCT
You agree to not use the Service to:
(C) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that:
(1) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy;
(3) constitutes sexual material of an obscene nature or that violates local, state or national laws. This includes obscene text, images, videos, sounds, or links to page(s) containing same, either explicitly, or contained in the properties of an otherwise acceptable image;
(4) unless otherwise noted, contains nudity, or that clearly shows a sexual situation;
(8) is in violation of privacy rights of others. Private information includes but is not limited to drug use, infidelity, sexual orientation, home address, phone and other contact information, Social Security number, or credit card number;
(J) behave in a belligerent, inhospitable manner, that casts the great sport of MMA in a poor light. The simple standard is to post only as you would if you were speaking to the person face to face.
Of highest concern are prominent figures in the field, notably fighters. These individuals are due respect and admiration. If you must post negative comments, these must be respectful, as if you were speaking to the person in question face to face.
(K) post content that is not family friendly. In addition to photos and videos which contain nudity or sexual activities, here are some other examples of unacceptable content:
(1) Lewd or provocative images;
(2) Crude or indecent language, including adult stories;
In short, if you wouldn't be comfortable viewing what you post at work or with family members around, then it probably isn't appropriate to post on MixedMartialArts.com.
7/24/13 10:39 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stevekt - V. USER CONDUCT
(1) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy;
(3) constitutes sexual material of an obscene nature or that violates local, state or national laws. This includes obscene text, images, videos, sounds, or links to page(s) containing same, either explicitly, or contained in the properties of an otherwise acceptable image;
(4) unless otherwise noted, contains nudity, or that clearly shows a sexual situation;
(8) is in violation of privacy rights of others. Private information includes but is not limited to drug use, infidelity, sexual orientation, home address, phone and other contact information, Social Security number, or credit card number;
(J) behave in a belligerent, inhospitable manner, that casts the great sport of MMA in a poor light. The simple standard is to post only as you would if you were speaking to the person face to face.
Of highest concern are prominent figures in the field, notably fighters. These individuals are due respect and admiration. If you must post negative comments, these must be respectful, as if you were speaking to the person in question face to face.
(K) post content that is not family friendly. In addition to photos and videos which contain nudity or sexual activities, here are some other examples of unacceptable content:
In short, if you wouldn't be comfortable viewing what you post at work or with family members around, then it probably isn't appropriate to post on MixedMartialArts.com.
Fuck man...nice knowing all of you i guess im off to christianmingle.com...the article was on bjpenn.com we are just poking fun at the issue..not a big deal not like his wife is forum surfing to see who her husband fucked years ago. Phone Post 3.0
7/24/13 10:42 PM
The Brool Story Company

88samurai88 - 
stevekt - V. USER CONDUCT
Fuck man...nice knowing all of you i guess im off to christianmingle.com...the article was on bjpenn.com we are just poking fun at the issue..not a big deal not like his wife is forum surfing to see who her husband fucked years ago. Phone Post 3.0

that's true, but PAYING members have been banned for a whole lot less, it's just stupid when mods/admins have double standards. there was a member who was frozen for calling Jon Jones a hypocrite

7/25/13 5:26 PM
wicketone

Edited: 07/25/13 5:35 PM

Interesting. Joe Riggs feels the need to share all the details of this story and is also the coward who doesn't take his pants off. So what I gather is that, he either has a snatch or an innie. Pathetic and hurtful.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.