UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fabio Maldonado leaves Team Nogueira

7/18/13 7:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DoomFarmer
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, thanks a million guys.
7/18/13 7:10 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
yellow wrkahlc is dead -
Vinny Magalhães -
yellow wrkahlc is dead - Translation, I don't speak spanish Phone Post 3.0
It's brazilian, buddy. Phone Post 3.0
Brazil is a country. Phone Post 3.0
It's a race. Phone Post
Who's winning? Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 7:10 PM
Chucklesmf
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where's superCalo when you need him? Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 7:17 PM
nni
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would, but it's such a long, poorly written article.

Basically goes round and round about the deals that they make in Brazil to open franchises of Nogueira brothers academies. Apparently he wanted to start one, but it ended up being given to Feijao.

He also says some fighters pay a % of their winnings to team Nogueira, but Anderson and a few others don't.
7/18/13 7:23 PM
irishrottie
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The rift with the Nogs is down to him using the Nogueria name without permission in his home town where he built a gym. He says fighters are getting ripped off fighting under the TN banner. He says that the way Anderson acted when he fought Maia was a disgrace and that prior to the first Sonnen fight they were all out for dinner or something with lots of respected ppl from the fight game. There Fabio was offered a short notice fight (1 week) but was too heavy to make the weight. Anderson supposedly humilated him for this and questioned his desicion and Fabio didnt like it and stood up and talked him down. Also hates Erik Silva and thinks the partnership with x-gym is hypocrisy.

I am probably off on some points because my portuguese isnt great but thats the guts of it. 

7/18/13 7:24 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic
595 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishrottie -

The rift with the Nogs is down to him using the Nogueria name without permission in his home town where he built a gym. He says fighters are getting ripped off fighting under the TN banner. He says that the way Anderson acted when he fought Maia was a disgrace and that prior to the first Sonnen fight they were all out for dinner or something with lots of respected ppl from the fight game. There Fabio was offered a short notice fight (1 week) but was too heavy to make the weight. Anderson supposedly humilated him for this and questioned his desicion and Fabio didnt like it and stood up and talked him down. Also hates Erik Silva and thinks the partnership with x-gym is hypocrisy.

I am probably off on some points because my portuguese isnt great but thats the guts of it. 

Vote this person up! I'll see you up on my pc. Phone Post
7/18/13 7:29 PM
BenBJJ
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/18/13 7:32 PM
I'm pretty sure they speak Italian in Brazil.

7/18/13 7:29 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishrottie -

Vu thanks for the op and the cliff notes Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 7:31 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishrottie -

HOW DARE HE HATE ERICK SILVA! Phone Post
7/18/13 7:35 PM
mata_leao
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for more details on what was said about beans.

This could be huge for the entire sports of MMA. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 7:37 PM
Logan Stantons finger
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
irishrottie -

Erick Silva would wreck him. 

7/18/13 7:37 PM
DoomFarmer
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maldanado is a gritty, bad-ass motherfucker, if he has his beefs he probably has good rason.

Lets not bag on the guy for speaking his mind.
7/18/13 7:41 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
Vinny Magalhães -

So is Germany.

7/18/13 7:42 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Logan Stantons finger -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
irishrottie -

Erick Silva would wreck him. 

He'd wreck everyond Phone Post
7/18/13 7:43 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
yellow wrkahlc is dead -
Vinny Magalhães -
It's a race. Phone Post
Who's winning? Phone Post 3.0
The "Playboys". Phone Post
7/18/13 7:45 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

Playboys in Africa.

Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 7:49 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How will I say no to the beans?

7/18/13 8:02 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow you post like you know what's going on, couldn't you atleast give us a few quotes from the interview? Not even half of the UG speaks portuguese.
7/18/13 8:03 PM
BenBJJ
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Italian
7/18/13 8:19 PM
Flexo
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Niccce, dude with Irish in his SN just translated that for us. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 8:39 PM
diggity

Inn. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 8:48 PM
Animal Mother

Fabio Maldonado hates beaners

- UG News Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 8:56 PM
yusul
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no he hates brazillian beans. lower quality than kona.
7/18/13 9:03 PM
da Vinci 81
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Animal Mother - Fabio Maldonado hates beaners

- UG News Phone Post 3.0
Lol. VU! Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 9:16 PM
jmont

Carne de cavalo é o melhor -
Good news for you
It is in Portuguese. Phone Post
right over your head huh? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.