UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sonnen says beef with Lebron is over

7/18/13 6:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/18/13 6:55 PM

7/18/13 7:11 PM
T Bag
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's hard for a beef to persist when one if the parties doesn't even know the other one exists Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 7:15 PM
Ramy Daoud
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lebron knows chael exists. But I get your point. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 7:16 PM
Gilbosh
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T Bag - It's hard for a beef to persist when one if the parties doesn't even know the other one exists Phone Post 3.0

I know man, I know, who the fuck does this LayBron James think he is. Dick.

7/18/13 7:29 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lebron was smart to not escalate the beef publicly against Chael. He didn't want to further embarrass himself. Best to settle it privately. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 8:20 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

TTT Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 8:23 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Beef" Phone Post
7/18/13 8:30 PM
ShanTheMan
653 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ those dumbasses on Jim Rome acting surprised when Chael said he would tell him to his face. Yea, a guy who fights Anderson Silva and JBJ is afraid of a basketball player....fucking morons
7/18/13 8:43 PM
TuLegit

^^^^^ Hard to believe someone who sat front row for Chaels fight doesn't know he exists.. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 8:46 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - LOL @ those dumbasses on Jim Rome acting surprised when Chael said he would tell him to his face. Yea, a guy who fights Anderson Silva and JBJ is afraid of a basketball player....fucking morons
So you are calling people morons but actually believed this beef existed on the first place? Phone Post
7/18/13 8:58 PM
daba

Pretty ridiculous Chael called Lebron out in the first place. There was nothing to it other than him trying to get more attention.

I doubt they've ever even met each other and I'm sure Lebron could care less what Chael thinks.
7/18/13 9:07 PM
ausgepicht

T Bag - It's hard for a beef to persist when one if the parties doesn't even know the other one exists Phone Post 3.0

Time traveler from 1998?

7/18/13 9:10 PM
ShanTheMan
653 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
ShanTheMan - LOL @ those dumbasses on Jim Rome acting surprised when Chael said he would tell him to his face. Yea, a guy who fights Anderson Silva and JBJ is afraid of a basketball player....fucking morons
So you are calling people morons but actually believed this beef existed on the first place? Phone Post

Nowhere in my post did I say that there ever was any kind of beef. I just meant when Chael was talking shit, the other guys acted like he should be afraid of LeFlop. That is all I was sayin' brah.
7/18/13 9:12 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

ShanTheMan -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Nowhere in my post did I say that there ever was any kind of beef. I just meant when Chael was talking shit, the other guys acted like he should be afraid of LeFlop. That is all I was sayin' brah.
Alright good Phone Post
7/18/13 9:22 PM
ShanTheMan

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
ShanTheMan -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Alright good Phone Post

I think we just earned ourselves a brohug. bring it in
7/18/13 9:29 PM
Diazed And Confused
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen via 1rd submission. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 9:29 PM
Dead President
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael by rape rape Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 11:31 PM
YourStoryisCoolBro

I can sleep now Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 12:35 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

ShanTheMan -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
ShanTheMan -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Alright good Phone Post

I think we just earned ourselves a brohug. bring it in
Haha alright Phone Post
7/19/13 6:32 PM
305-onpoint
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What trailer park did Chael grow in?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.