UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chris Weidman's Punchout (lookoutawhale version)

7/19/13 6:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
i remember halloween
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The OCNNreport one has watermarked "Black Sports Online" which is pretty funny.

I can't imagine why the UFC would want to take this sort of thing down - it's great advertising.

7/19/13 6:16 PM
BRZ

Stea1th -

Here you go gents

http://ocnnreport.com/2013/07/19/chris-weidman-ko-of-silva-gets-the-mike-tysons-punchout-treatment3lz3cc-99/

Thanks I missed it the first time. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 6:26 PM
the geek
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins - 

"Please repost, what about somewhere like dailymotion? Phone Post 3.0"

doesnt matter where 

soon as cindyO comes back to the thread and sees she will report it to zuffa and have it removed.

You have got to be fucking kidding me dude. You'll do just about anything to shoot down Cindy, Dana or anyone who likes/cares about the UFC. It's getting old man.

Really sucks that LOAW's vid was taken down, what I would LOVE to see is the UFC to hire him to help with their online marketing. He would do incredible viral work that could get more eyes and ears seeing and hearing the UFC.

GET LOAW WORKIN' WITH THE UFC!!!
7/19/13 6:28 PM
Ktaco
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/19/13 6:33 PM
Dana, I know you hire people to take care of this copyright bullshit but even you have to know a quality piece of work when you see one. This video was epic, let it live again!
7/19/13 6:34 PM
lookoutawhale
1008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/19/13 6:41 PM

Stea1th - 

Here you go gents

http://ocnnreport.com/2013/07/19/chris-weidman-ko-of-silva-gets-the-mike-tysons-punchout-treatment3lz3cc-99/

good find. ill embed and see if it works.

7/19/13 6:36 PM
lookoutawhale
1008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Original post updated.

Nice that OCNNreport.com quickly grabbed it and uploaded.

7/19/13 6:36 PM
bighurtrocks
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stea1th -

Here you go gents

Voted up Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 6:44 PM
UGCTT_whoreymcdonald
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great work LOAW. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 6:46 PM
JohnKreese
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAW needs to file a counter notice to youtube and get his video put back up. That video is fair use, it is trasformative in nature and contains satire and parody.

Zuffa knows that it is fair use but they also know that most people won't file a counter notice to youtube to get their video back.

Youtube doesn't look at a video before they take it down when they get a copyright notice, it is the uploaders job to file a counter notice if the video was wrongly taken down. Just because youtube removes it on a copyright claim doesn't mean it actually violates copyright law.

Example: the studio that made "Downfall" the movie about Hitler filed copyright claims on all the Hitler videos with replaced subtitles, youtube took them down but the uploaders made counter claims and youtube put them back.
7/19/13 6:51 PM
The artist formerly known as
821 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unbelievable! Excellent work!

7/19/13 6:54 PM
lookoutawhale

JohnKreese - LOAW needs to file a counter notice to youtube and get his video put back up. That video is fair use, it is trasformative in nature and contains satire and parody.

Zuffa knows that it is fair use but they also know that most people won't file a counter notice to youtube to get their video back.

Youtube doesn't look at a video before they take it down when they get a copyright notice, it is the uploaders job to file a counter notice if the video was wrongly taken down. Just because youtube removes it on a copyright claim doesn't mean it actually violates copyright law.

Example: the studio that made "Downfall" the movie about Hitler filed copyright claims on all the Hitler videos with replaced subtitles, youtube took them down but the uploaders made counter claims and youtube put them back.

I filed a couple before with the parody explanation but then never heard back from youtube. So not sure. They never brought those videos back. ill give it a shot again i suppose.

7/19/13 6:55 PM
the geek
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JohnKreese - LOAW needs to file a counter notice to youtube and get his video put back up. That video is fair use, it is trasformative in nature and contains satire and parody.

that's really cool to know, thanks man.
7/19/13 7:00 PM
athsportsnutrition
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Supplements for Combat Athletes

Lol that video was awesome. Amazing work..

7/19/13 7:12 PM
lookoutawhale

So i filed a dispute and the video is back for now. Im guessing it will be reviewed by youtube for a final answer. I said it was a parody and took 40 seconds of the original video that was highly edited and mashed up plus the fact is was uploaded 2 weeks after the fight occured so the point wasnt to spoil the ending. So lets see how youtube feels on the issue since those hitler videos were allowed to be used.

7/19/13 7:15 PM
the geek

lookoutawhale - 

So i filed a dispute and the video is back for now. Im guessing it will be reviewed by youtube for a final answer. I said it was a parody and took 40 seconds of the original video that was highly edited and mashed up plus the fact is was uploaded 2 weeks after the fight occured so the point wasnt to spoil the ending. So lets see how youtube feels on the issue since those hitler videos were allowed to be used.

AWESOME!!!

Great work bro

...and HIRE THIS MAN DANA!!!
7/19/13 7:17 PM
Il Duce
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thoroughly enjoyed this user created content. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 7:28 PM
Greenup
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow amazing job I loved it. Phone Post
7/19/13 7:42 PM
lookoutawhale

easymfe - 
lookoutawhale - 
Aural_Apocalypse - Just upload it as a file so we can download and watch.

yup gimme a bit.

haha forgot to mention.. awesome gif!

7/19/13 7:44 PM
YousHerName

Even my non mma fan nerd co workers thought it was hilarious. Absolute genius. Phone Post
7/19/13 7:47 PM
JohnKreese
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YousHerName -  Even my non mma fan nerd co workers thought it was hilarious. Absolute genius. Phone Post

And now Zuffa has some more potential customers due to this parody video.
7/19/13 7:51 PM
The Lysine Contingency

That was pretty spectacular Phone Post
7/19/13 7:59 PM
ChaosOverkill
522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

amazing inb4 Dana has a shit

7/19/13 7:59 PM
MartialArtsMixed
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Far ken amazing! Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 8:17 PM
perfy

Classic.
7/19/13 8:33 PM
TheSuperiorMan

Good job Lookoutawhale you have some serious talent.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.