UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chris Weidman's Punchout (lookoutawhale version)

7/20/13 2:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Calavaro
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

S.A.V.E.D
7/20/13 2:43 PM
hellride
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In a world of whales you are the blue. VU
7/20/13 3:12 PM
Built Like A Fedor
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing in every way.. True artistry and comedic genius. VTFU Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 3:20 PM
Og-Wan Kenobi
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 3:39 PM
Korpiklaani
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol awsome always love lookoutawhale stuff
7/20/13 3:54 PM
Kick Boxe
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your best work yet, great

7/20/13 4:45 PM
LiverpoolFC
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU!
7/20/13 5:50 PM
chrisbaker

Lol fuckin awesome Phone Post
7/20/13 6:08 PM
guardbr8kr

lol
7/20/13 6:17 PM
athsportsnutrition
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Supplements for Combat Athletes
lookoutawhale - 

So i filed a dispute and the video is back for now. Im guessing it will be reviewed by youtube for a final answer. I said it was a parody and took 40 seconds of the original video that was highly edited and mashed up plus the fact is was uploaded 2 weeks after the fight occured so the point wasnt to spoil the ending. So lets see how youtube feels on the issue since those hitler videos were allowed to be used.

What video editing program did you use? And how long did it take you to make that video. I already said earlier but it's amazing work. 

7/20/13 7:42 PM
Jaybrone
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAW doesn't post as much as he used to but when he does its worth it. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 8:08 PM
bknumber1
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for my daily VTFU for loaw Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 8:12 PM
Neil McCauley

Nothing will top bispings isle but this was good Phone Post
7/20/13 9:09 PM
greenseed
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

amazing as always 1 2 3 FUCK IT HE'S OUT
7/20/13 10:13 PM
tubuku01
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still can't see shit, was it taken down? Phone Post
7/20/13 10:53 PM
lookoutawhale
1084 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/20/13 11:35 PM
Jason - 

IS this what you do for a living? Video editing ? Fucking awesome!

sorry missed this post yesterday when i was scrambling around trying to get my video back up when it went down.

yup i studied graphic design in college. well business first but then decided to transfer to design after getting my diploma instead of getting my degree because i got bored of the business stuff and preferred the creativity involved in graphic design. thanks bud.

7/20/13 10:55 PM
lookoutawhale
1084 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

It's back!

TTT

thanks for always bumping my stuff up in all the threads 6uldv8! very much appreciated.

7/20/13 10:55 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
Jason - 

IS this what you do for a living? Video editing ? Fucking awesome!

sorry missed this post yesterday when i was scramling around trying to get my video back up when it went down.

yup i studied graphic design in college. well business first but then decided to transer to design after getting my diploma instead of getting my degree because i got bored of the business stuff and like the creativity in graphic design. thanks bud.

Have you ever approached Zuffa about doing promo work for them? Everyone on the internet loves your stuff, you should be getting access to the video vault and free tickets everywhere to do your work.
7/20/13 11:04 PM
lookoutawhale

bad1121 - Awesome shit. How long did that take to create? And with what program Phone Post 3.0

athsportsnutrition - What video editing program did you use? And how long did it take you to make that video. I already said earlier but it's amazing work.

thanks guys, glad you enjoyted it. 

I use a bunch of programs. The photo/ still screen editing is done in photoshop.The video editing is done in Sony Vegas. The effects in the moving portions is done in Adobe After Effects. The sound editing is done in Audition.

I do the work here and there when i have time. I started Sunday night, a day after the fight and it took about  a week and a half. Some days i just ran into animating errors that i was trying to fix and i cut out a some stuff too. There was an elongated scene where Serra and Longo are having a nutty conversation that went back and forth about the Seagal movie Underseige but then i cut it out because i thought it was running too long . I cut out the credits that went longer. and some other stuff like Steven Seagal originally in the nintedo newspaper went to hospital after sticking a gerbil up his butt sad from the loss then i toned it down and went for the donut overdose. 

7/20/13 11:05 PM
uniquetechnique
686 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet! Your GFX skills are really good. Been playing with AE for over a decade already. Do you play with Cinema 4D as well? Played with it for a few weeks and its just not for me.
7/20/13 11:11 PM
lookoutawhale

Edited: 07/20/13 11:26 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
Have you ever approached Zuffa about doing promo work for them? Everyone on the internet loves your stuff, you should be getting access to the video vault and free tickets everywhere to do your work.

thanks bud. not too sure if zuffa wants me to use their stuff as they blocked a lot of my videos, took my original channel down (youtoube/lookoutawhale) and then blocked this one. on the plus Dana tweeted the UFC Bunch Video that chaplinshouse and I made, and CindyO said Lorenzo liked it too. so not sure where i stand from their point of view

7/20/13 11:16 PM
lookoutawhale

uniquetechnique - Sweet! Your GFX skills are really good. Been playing with AE for over a decade already. Do you play with Cinema 4D as well? Played with it for a few weeks and its just not for me.

thanks unique. Ive actually been thinking about getting into that. Cinema 4d seems interesting and have that 3d knowledge would be pretty cool.

I didnt like After Effects when i first started as the timeline just looked compilcated when you start adding a bunch of effects and keyframes but then i got use to it. How are you like after effects at the moment? make any interesting stuff that you put on youtoube or anything?

When i made Rocky 83 i got confused a bit on the Z space aspect of 3d that the cameras could do but then kinda got use to it. Im hoping Cinema 4d will be the same. Weird at first but then get use to it.

What did you not like about Cinema 4d? did it just get complicated?

7/20/13 11:17 PM
Smith1234
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 11:17 PM
6ULDV8
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your stuff is amazing.  I lose hours in your youtube channel.

7/20/13 11:25 PM
Team GDP
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAW is the GOAT. that was incredible man. big VTFU

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.