UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Best fighter to never win the...

7/20/13 6:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hocky Balboa
7578 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arn Anderson Phone Post
7/20/13 6:28 PM
BalloonBollicks
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lee Murray Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 6:40 PM
I LOVE GSP

209 DIAZ - Gray Maynard
Kenny Florian
Uriah Faber (UFC) Phone Post 3.0

um, I think you're forgetting Nick Diaz.
7/20/13 7:26 PM
BoondockJOSH
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don frye for his era, and Fitch hands down Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 7:26 PM
BoondockJOSH
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BoondockJOSH - Don frye for his era, and Fitch hands down Phone Post 3.0
Shit and nick Diaz Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 7:50 PM
MRG1
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beefy Wellington - 
MainelyBJJ -

Kenny Florian.

/thread

Yeah I know but I don't know. Just rewatched the Penn title fight. He was so out classed. Didn't fare much better with Aldo...I'm not sure if Kenny was the best number 2 guy out there :-/ Phone Post 3.0

Not necessarily outclassed. Just didnt fight his way. Also possibly choked a little in the big fights by putting too much pressure on himself, you could see it in his demeanor.

The worst thing Kenny ever did was go train with GSP. After that Kenny went downhill fast, because he tried using and implementing a GSP type style, and Kenny didnt have the strength or athleticism to pull it off. He had such a vicious style before that. If Kenny just stuck to what he was good at from the start , and maybe just polished up a few things he was lacking he would have went alot further. 

I just hated to see him change his style 100% in those last few fights. I was sad...lol I was always a huge fan of Kenny, that fucker brought it every fight til his last couple, where he tried "playing it safe" so to say, that style just didnt fit him. Kenny was way better off "Finishing Fights" as he put it! lol

7/20/13 10:47 PM
Bobby Lupo
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave Terrell got big brothered by Evan Tanner. The guy had one good win over Lindland. I'll never understand the hype surrounding him, and for some reason it lives on to this day.

Andrew Golota was the best gym HW ever, but he couldn't do it in the ring. You don't hear boxing fans talking about what could have been. 

The Soul Assasin got his soul jacked by Tanner

7/20/13 11:08 PM
Liyon
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tank Abbott

UFC 6 - Macias throws the fight so Taktarov can be as fresh as possible.

UU96 - Hall agrees to job to Frye, so Frye can be fresh.

Does Tank become an all-time great if he wins both of these tournaments?!?!?!
7/20/13 11:16 PM
BshMstr
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bearockbrobama -  Chris Lytle Phone Post

Yup.

he fought the best of his division and generation (other than GSP, who i think was protected from him), and hung in there for some tough losses, and finished some guys that the champ didn't....
7/20/13 11:29 PM
frumpy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beefy Wellington - I'm goin Dave Terrell. He almost submitted Tanner to become MW champ. Fought once more than disappeared into the abyss. Imagine what could have been! Phone Post 3.0

Terrell was champ. Knocked out lindland to win title in his first fight. Tanner was challenger

7/21/13 2:36 PM
Beefy Wellington

frumpy -
Beefy Wellington - I'm goin Dave Terrell. He almost submitted Tanner to become MW champ. Fought once more than disappeared into the abyss. Imagine what could have been! Phone Post 3.0

Terrell was champ. Knocked out lindland to win title in his first fight. Tanner was challenger

That's what I thought! But I checked his wiki to make sure and it doesn't mention it...Was it an interim title perhaps??? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.