UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Please help Rachel get to Disney World

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/18/13 10:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Knockdown1967
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

8/18/13 11:57 PM
Tommy Gunnz
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would delta skymiles be of any help for plane tickets? I only have like 16,000 but if it helps they are yours
8/19/13 1:36 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knockdown1967 -

TTT for Rachel

http://www.gofundme.com/3kdpww

TTT

Who DOESN'T want to see Rachel smile? Let's make this wish come true UG.

Read her story and try to keep from donating something. Phone Post
8/19/13 1:54 AM
ravenink
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/19/13 1:54 AM
Contributed. Sounds like Rachel and her mom would really benefit from the trip.
8/19/13 2:39 AM
bluecloud
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz - would delta skymiles be of any help for plane tickets? I only have like 16,000 but if it helps they are yours

That's a great offer, but we would drive. The amount of stuff that needs to go with Rach - food, medication, diapers, etc. Driving is really the way to go for her. Thanks so much for putting it out there and being willing to give them up.
8/19/13 2:41 AM
bluecloud
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Knockdown1967 -

TTT for Rachel

TTT

Thank you for sharing and cheering Rachel on!!!
8/19/13 2:54 AM
bluecloud

ravenink - Contributed. Sounds like Rachel and her mom would really benefit from the trip.

Thank you, thank you! We appreciate each and every contribution :) God Bless You. I will make sure everyone donating gets a link to all our photos that we take so they see all the fun.
8/19/13 3:23 AM
bluecloud

“Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me. ” Fred Rogers (Mr. Rogers)
8/19/13 8:46 AM
bluecloud

Matthew 25:35-40
New International Version (NIV)
35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
8/19/13 8:46 AM
bluecloud

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Thank you!
8/19/13 6:21 PM
bluecloud

ttt
8/20/13 9:19 AM
Knockdown1967
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

8/20/13 9:40 AM
nyhcloyalty
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 12:14 AM
bluecloud

TTT

8/21/13 12:31 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bluecloud -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Knockdown1967 -

TTT for Rachel

TTT

Thank you for sharing and cheering Rachel on!!!
It's my pleasure, it's easy to see from the photo's on your page that when Rachel smiles, she means it!

TTT Phone Post
8/21/13 9:06 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 9:25 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

ttt DisneyWorld RULES!

8/21/13 12:27 PM
bluecloud

Thanks everyone :)

TTT
8/21/13 12:48 PM
bluecloud

Rachel will be going through double casting today. The first set of casts will be molds to make her new orthodics for her feet and then her second set of casts will be the ones she'll be keeping on for the week. She's starting to get some really great positioning in her feet. Yesterday when they were off for a short time, she walked flat footed and the Physical Therapist got her to walk up and down the stairs with assistance. So proud of her!!
8/21/13 7:13 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
Nice, all the best to you guys!

my little cousin had a few sets of those orthotics, I know they are no fun... Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 11:16 PM
bluecloud

Rachel has always been a toe walker but now it's tightened the cord muscles in her ankles so much that they have to be stretched out through serial casting. She gets her feet put into new casts every week for 6-7 weeks, each week gaining more range. She went through Botox shots two weeks before the first casting to get the muscles to relax and get ready for the work of the casting. When it's completed, she will have new orthodics to wear whenever she walks to keep her feet in proper alignment and give her the best positioning for good balance. She's followed through the whole process with Physical Therapy. The serial casting part now is in the 5th week and she has them on for the whole week. Gets them off for one night to get her skin checked and good washing and then new casts the next day. She's been an angel through it all. Rachel will always need assistance walking though, there always has to he hands on her to catch her if a seizure hits and with Rach there's no warning to when one will hit :( She tolerates those pretty well too. No fussing or anything. Just pretty wiped out after one.
8/21/13 11:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
4136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 6:37 AM
bknumber1
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 1:26 PM
bluecloud

Hi, I've been asked for my email address for paypal so I'm sharing it here too, it's lilyamongthorns@msn.com

Thank you!! Susanne & Rachel
8/23/13 1:28 AM
Knockdown1967

TTT

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.