UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Machida and Uriah Hall sparring at BH (video)

7/20/13 4:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/20/13 4:47 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/20/13 5:19 AM
PTM2020
911 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voted UP

7/20/13 5:30 AM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uriah seems much more tentative than the loose Machida. Almost flat footed compared to the way Machida seems to float.
7/20/13 5:47 AM
Quickash1t
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

omega 2013 -  Why would he choose black house? Seems his wrestling needs more work than anything... Phone Post

Machidas version of wrestling is quite effective.

7/20/13 6:06 AM
DanTheWolfman

Thanks for that, who's vid is it?

Uriah been working wrestling at Munoz's too I believe, and Kenny Johnson also great wrestling coach.

I love Machida's use of calf sweeps, haven't seen him use inside ones much before.

His outside one to left cross he landed on Hendo I believe.....would love to see him add the 3 behind his cross more often
7/20/13 6:27 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

DanTheWolfman - Thanks for that, who's vid is it?

Uriah been working wrestling at Munoz's too I believe, and Kenny Johnson also great wrestling coach.

I love Machida's use of calf sweeps, haven't seen him use inside ones much before.

His outside one to left cross he landed on Hendo I believe.....would love to see him add the 3 behind his cross more often

Jamie Huey (Team Sonnen Coach) 

7/20/13 6:31 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

SquishyCheeks - A f'n giant Obama mural?
*sigh*

2 fighters sparring and all you can focus on is the artwork on the wall lol, you're a fucking retard. 

7/20/13 6:41 AM
MMALOGIC

if weidman beats Anderson, Machida will be his biggest threat at 185.

7/20/13 8:45 AM
GrayKickass
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone have a YouTube mirror? I can't see this video on my phone Phone Post
7/20/13 8:47 AM
Bloodstorm

GrayKickass - Anyone have a YouTube mirror? I can't see this video on my phone Phone Post
Same sub for lster I guess Phone Post
7/20/13 8:52 AM
Kostakio
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for iPhone video Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 8:44 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Heres another sparring video Jamie Huey posted.

7/20/13 8:49 PM
theblitz
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 later Phone Post
7/20/13 8:50 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

omega 2013 - Why would he choose black house? Seems his wrestling needs more work than anything... Phone Post
Black house has guys to help him with that. He's been training all over the place I think Phone Post
7/20/13 8:51 PM
Ramy Daoud
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 10:23 PM
Rudi

SquishyCheeks - A f'n giant Obama mural?
*sigh*
Take the gay ass shit to the OG Phone Post
7/21/13 12:05 AM
Abrtitans
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SquishyCheeks - A f'n giant Obama mural?
*sigh*
They don't understand. And I hate to tell you this but you're gonna get shut for this post. But I'll defend you.

Defended. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 12:31 AM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
*sigh*

2 fighters sparring and all you can focus on is the artwork on the wall lol, you're a fucking retard. 

How old are you , 15 ?

Most of us have seen a million fights and sparring sessions...We're jaded and have the uncanny ability to pay attention to more than one thing at once.

Dude is right, that mural is tacky as hell.
7/21/13 1:58 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

SKARHEAD -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
*sigh*

How old are you , 15 ?

Most of us have seen a million fights and sparring sessions...We're jaded and have the uncanny ability to pay attention to more than one thing at once.

No I'd say the 15 year old is the one who watches a sparring session and the only thing they can focus on is the mural on the wall. Are you an interior designer? The mural goes with the gym name genius. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 2:27 AM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Inside leg and knee kicks with shoes on? Ouch!

7/21/13 3:10 AM
Clarence Parents
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*sigh*

Shit.. accidently voted up... wasn't my intention.

Cool video OP.. thanks for sharing.

7/21/13 3:11 AM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
SKARHEAD -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
*sigh*

How old are you , 15 ?

No I'd say the 15 year old is the one who watches a sparring session and the only thing they can focus on is the mural on the wall. Are you an interior designer? The mural goes with the gym name genius. Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ that being the "only" thing you can focus on...Idiot. One can watch the entire low intensity sparring session, take note of every detail, and STILL notice the tacky Obama mural. IMAGINE THAT ! Not a very hard thing to accomplish, but you can't seem to wrap your brain around such a complicated concept. Take your time buddy, you'll get it.....eventually.

Political murals have no place in MMA gyms even if it's called "black" house.

I understand you will need several hours to process this. We're not expecting much out of you, so no pressure...we already know you can't watch a video and pay attention to more than one thing at once.
7/21/13 3:24 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

SKARHEAD -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
SKARHEAD -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
*sigh*

How old are you , 15 ?

LOL @ that being the "only" thing you can focus on...Idiot. One can watch the entire low intensity sparring session, take note of every detail, and STILL notice the tacky Obama mural. IMAGINE THAT ! Not a very hard thing to accomplish, but you can't seem to wrap your brain around such a complicated concept. Take your time buddy, you'll get it.....eventually.

Political murals have no place in MMA gyms even if it's called "black" house.

I understand you will need several hours to process this. We're not expecting much out of you, so no pressure...we already know you can't watch a video and pay attention to more than one thing at once.
I will call Silva, Nogs, and Machida and tell them valued UG forum member Skarhead said the mural in the gym they train at has no place and to take down immediately. I'm very glad I posted this video so that we all have learned what belongs in an mma gym and what doesn't. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 3:35 AM
daba

*sigh*

*sigh*
a guy who cares that Blackhouse has a mural of Obama. what's the problem? maybe you should put up a mural of Jakob Volkmann.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.