UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If you were Invicta, would you doCyborg/FallonFox?

7/21/13 8:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cya
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*aDvantage of course
7/21/13 8:49 AM
Shoryuken Rw

One has roided to get a lot of her mass, the other was a man. I say let them bang.

This is the only fight I agree with for Fallon, aside from fighting men. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 9:01 AM
XIII
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would I watch them fight? Yes. Would I make the fight if I was working for Invicta? No.

The fight might generate a lot of attention and publicity for Invicta but the risk of this fight turning into an opportunity for people to ridicule Invicta and WMMA is too big IMO.

Invicta is doing great at the moment, I think. Great fights and getting more respect from fans after every event. Why risk screwing that up?

Or maybe I'm just too cautious to be an MMA promoter.
7/21/13 9:42 AM
Stea1th

Still a man.

If he wants to fight (Fallon) he needs to fight against men. I don't care what hormone therapy you are on or operations you have had. It's still an advantage and it's not fair to women.

I don't understand how any organization aside from this local groups would even allow this to happen. It's not being sexist or homophobic or any other reason aside from it being an unfair fight.

This bullshit for equal rights doesn't even make any sense in this circumstance. This isn't about rights, this is about fairness and even to a certain extent even safety.

The fact this tool even gets spoken about is only because of his freak show attempt of fighting women. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 10:14 AM
Kirik
1663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Not a good fight - Cyborg would beat her up in seconds.

7/21/13 10:16 AM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Invicta 10 Sword Fight

Do it. Phone Post
7/21/13 1:46 PM
oxvaletudo
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would definitely sell, but I agree that Fox would get smashed badly.

That being said, there would be a substantial amount of controvery to arise, should Fallon somehow attain the belt. While the current outlook on the issue is that any potential opponent for Fox has the choice to accept or decline. However with Fox as champ, this would essentially force any woman vying for the title, to face a transgendered athlete. Something that many feel disrupts the even playing field for which a women's division was put in place for to begin with.

To me, the issue wouldn't so much be with Fox herself, but rather the precident that this fight would set. Because while Fox's technical ability is widely considered vastly beneath that of Cyborgs, what would happen should a transgendered fighter with the abilities of Jose Aldo come along? Phone Post
7/23/13 6:20 AM
CindyO

Kirik - 

Not a good fight - Cyborg would beat her up in seconds.

I think so, too. Cris is just on another level.

Cindy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.