UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What Usher said to Anderson.

7/21/13 9:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jack_wilshere
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe he said.

" At times like this, y'know there's a lesson... and think you know the lesson.... An umm, I guess the student becomes the teacher a lot of times...

You're still gonna be an incredible teacher but the student of this is... Understanding the responsibility that comes with wearing that crown.

An I just wanna say this to you because you give me hope. "

Inspirational. Wise and profound words from User to the UFC GOAT. Real talk, some might say.

Usher didn't tell Anderson that he hadn't let anyone down, that he was the greatest and everyone was proud regardless.

Usher sacked up and told Silva the truth - that he has millions of fans in Brazil and round the world and his responsibility is to be a role model for them.

What Anderson did was arrogantly and disrespectfully play possum against a young hungry lion and got caught. It was embarrassing and left a sour taste in people's mouths. I was surprised how as a fan I actually felt a bit upset after watching Silva KOed especially the way it happened.

I strongly hope, but also believe that Silva has learned from Usher's wisdom. I feel win or lose he will fight Chris Weidman in a way no can defend. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 9:29 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
I was genuinely embarrassed for him when watching the conversation unfold... Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 9:31 AM
billhdb
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When Usher is giving you advice that means you're in some kinda deep shit Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 9:39 AM
Marcgeo13
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YEAH! Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 9:40 AM
Kirik
2018 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

I felt bad for Anderson when I saw that. The guy was well meaning and all, but still...

7/21/13 9:44 AM
Obie1FaShobie
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's much easier to read. Phone Post
7/21/13 9:45 AM
buddie
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was completely inappropriate.
7/21/13 9:47 AM
Rob San Soo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow it's enough to lose, you have hear usher talk crap like hes been there done that lmfao this isn't American idol you twat Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 9:51 AM
buddie
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It reminded me of how often most celebrities think they are automatically an authority on everything by virtue of being famous.
7/21/13 9:52 AM
Dana Stern

I think what Usher said was right, and if Anderson wants to surround himself with Usher, Kobe, Renaldo, Roy Jones Jr, Segal, and all these people then expect advice. Those types of people did what others could not just like Anderson, and they have an insight into a world people like us don't. Anderson better listen. Phone Post
7/21/13 9:57 AM
buddie

Dana Stern -  I think what Usher said was right, and if Anderson wants to surround himself with Usher, Kobe, Renaldo, Roy Jones Jr, Segal, and all these people then expect advice. Those types of people did what others could not just like Anderson, and they have an insight into a world people like us don't. Anderson better listen. Phone Post

I wonder if Roberto Duran would give Keith Richard tips on his guitar solos.
7/21/13 10:00 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at usher having anything relevant to say to Anderson Phone Post
7/21/13 10:01 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Deep down you know it's best for yourself but you. Hate the thought of her being with someone else. But you know that it's over. You know that it was through. Let it burn.
Let it burn. Gotta let it burn." Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 10:03 AM
Mustard Tiger
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana Stern - Anderson better listen.

7/21/13 10:04 AM
jack_wilshere
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vote downs to all of you.

Usher told Anderson to go back to being the student. That's not a bad idea in my opinion.

Watch Anderson between rounds, he's not taking any advice from his coaches. Do you think Rafael Cordeiro strategised and coordinated that gameplan? No chance.

Usher's not saying 'I'm an mma master listen to me'. He's telling Anderson to follow his coaches and represent for his fans. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 10:07 AM
TuLegit

I feel like people give usher too much shit for this clip.... His advice was most definitely better than the hundreds on here that would've just jacuzzi'd silvas balls. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 10:09 AM
Vader03
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff - I was genuinely embarrassed for him when watching the conversation unfold... Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 10:11 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1083 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just puked in my mouth... Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 10:11 AM
REDRUM_NYC

Anderson needs more celebrities giving him corner advice in the rematch

7/21/13 10:19 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

REDRUM_NYC -

Anderson needs more celebrities giving him corner advice in the rematch

If he gets Oprah then, hate to say it, but it'd be over for Weidman. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 11:29 AM
jack_wilshere

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - "Deep down you know it's best for yourself but you. Hate the thought of her being with someone else. But you know that it's over. You know that it was through. Let it burn.
Let it burn. Gotta let it burn." Phone Post 3.0

Is it just me or is it getting real dusty in here?
7/21/13 11:34 AM
nolabrum

Usher should have just told him to "Let it Burn" Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 11:43 AM
smags
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was truly uncomfortable to watch Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 11:49 AM
Abrtitans
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana Stern - I think what Usher said was right, and if Anderson wants to surround himself with Usher, Kobe, Renaldo, Roy Jones Jr, Segal, and all these people then expect advice. Those types of people did what others could not just like Anderson, and they have an insight into a world people like us don't. Anderson better listen. Phone Post
We should be so blessed to be able to hear all the celebrities political opinions and wisdom on life. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 11:50 AM
Abrtitans
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jack_wilshere - Vote downs to all of you.

Usher told Anderson to go back to being the student. That's not a bad idea in my opinion.

Watch Anderson between rounds, he's not taking any advice from his coaches. Do you think Rafael Cordeiro strategised and coordinated that gameplan? No chance.

Usher's not saying 'I'm an mma master listen to me'. He's telling Anderson to follow his coaches and represent for his fans. Phone Post 3.0
It Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.