UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC1 fighters reflect on the event 20 years later

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/25/13 3:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't believe Moombah only has 64 vote ups for this excellent thread. I'll get you again tomorrow:)

Cindy

7/25/13 4:11 AM
escudo
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
7/25/13 11:29 AM
kevsh
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imagine taking a $2 million investment and turning into $2 billion in just over 10 years. No, I can't imagine :(
7/25/13 12:00 PM
ajjr0ller
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kevsh - Imagine taking a $2 million investment and turning into $2 billion in just over 10 years. No, I can't imagine :(
To be sure, Fertittas invested an additional $40+ million running a deficit until TUF turned it around. Phone Post
7/25/13 1:03 PM
Chucklesmf
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking amazing thread Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 3:14 PM
MrColdCock
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX -
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - 
MrColdCock -  Motivated Penn
Chuck with that look in his eye
Prime Cro Cop
TRT Vitor

And now;
Ken with shoes and knee pads.

No can defend. Phone Post

the knee pads was funny, but I garuantee the no shoes rule hurt guys like Ken, Coleman, Randleman, Tank etc. these guys were wrestlers who trained with shoes on and as a wrestler my self I KNOW FOR A FACT I'm quicker and get much better grip going for takedowns with the shoes on.

and notice how everyone of these guys put the shoes back on when they went over to pride!
Very true. Ken was wearing shoes by UFC 5 I believe. Still, not sure it matters as he hit the takedown with ease.

BTW, I like the cut of your jib dude. What's your regular screen name? Phone Post
7/25/13 7:21 PM
CavRyda
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for posting, voted up

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.