UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hendricks: Hopefully I can make GSP exciting

7/22/13 11:54 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I've had just as much success in Canada as he has. Actually more because I've finished people in Canada. If I fought him in Canada, I don't care where I fought him at. I'm happy it's gonna be in Vegas but it didn't matter where I fought him. I just want to fight him.... I just want to punch him, punch him in the freakin' face and see how it goes from there.... Hopefully I can make GSP exciting. That's my gameplan."

transcription by MMAmania.com...

7/23/13 12:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BeatonHauff
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck, just don't gas out halfway through the second, or it will go 5 rounds. Phone Post
7/23/13 12:11 AM
sincitydc
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just don't see GSP falling into Johny's game. I'm really curious to see what Laimon comes up with though. That guy is the biggest fight nerd possible and a hell of an asset to have in your corner. Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 12:15 AM
KZTT_W85
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't see how gsp can't prepare for Hendricks limited arsenal.

Hopefully a good fight, looking forward to it Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 12:21 AM
neversaydie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see GSP being exciting ever. He's is not a finisher
7/23/13 12:51 AM
Kostakio
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait for this fight. Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 12:55 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - I can't wait for this fight. Phone Post 3.0
This. Love that he's fighting elite competition again. This is an epic matchup. Phone Post
7/23/13 1:01 AM
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't even like Georges but do I really gotta hear this dude bloviate till November? Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 1:10 AM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/23/13 1:09 AM

As a GSP fan from Canada, I'm as close to 50/50 on a fight I've ever been, I'm not sure who wins this really, and won't be unhappy if Johnny wins, GSP has proven how good he is, his haters are what they are.

7/23/13 1:11 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -

As a GSP fan from Canada, I'm as close to 50/50 on a fight I've ever been, I'm not sure who wins this really, and won't be unhappy if Johnny wins, GSP has proven how good he is, his haters are what they are.

I think Condit was a bigger threat if that makes you feel better Phone Post
7/23/13 1:50 AM
Mexican Janitor
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If GSP goes down...for the love of fuck please don't let be to Hendricks Phone Post
7/23/13 1:53 AM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
ChaosOverkill -

and entirely fair, just with Johnny's extra grappling push I gotta give a slight edge to Johnny. But more than reasonable to argue Condit was

7/23/13 2:37 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

ChaosOverkill -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
ChaosOverkill -

and entirely fair, just with Johnny's extra grappling push I gotta give a slight edge to Johnny. But more than reasonable to argue Condit was

I say Condit cause he's such a threat to finish for 25 minutes. GSP makes it past the first round and half and controls the pace like usual and he's got it. Those first 2 rounds will be intense though. Phone Post
7/23/13 4:35 AM
Oontyex

Refreshing to have someone not saying they're getting ready to point fight 5 rounds Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 5:46 AM
Dead President
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can this guy SHUT THE FUK UP?!?! Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 10:33 AM
Ansari
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It takes two fighters to make a "boring" fight; Fitch/Silva or GSP/Condit are examples of the inverse. We'll see if Hendricks stays aggressive after GSP leaves him swinging at air like Koscheck and Diaz.

7/23/13 12:17 PM
Kerouac

Hope Hendricks can finally be the opponent to initiate against GSP.

WAR GSP!
7/23/13 12:37 PM
iShatswhenWeidmanBassoondSilva
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Umm correct me if I am wrong I thought Kampmann was J.H's only finish in Canada.
7/23/13 12:50 PM
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully he can KTFO GSP so we can see him fight Rory. Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 12:53 PM
Darth Ryase
1263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mexican Janitor -  If GSP goes down...for the love of fuck please don't let be to Hendricks Phone Post

This. Ellenberger, MacDonald, someone respectable. I just want Hendricks to go away already.

7/23/13 1:09 PM
DatSpider
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit

Kampmann

Koscheck

Fitch

Mike pierce

Hendricks can talk all the shit he wants; he's earned it. Like Weidman proved, you have to believe in yourself, that you're much better than your opponent- regardless of said person's status within the sport .

Love this fight

7/23/13 1:38 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

DatSpider -

Condit

Kampmann

Koscheck

Fitch

Mike pierce

Hendricks can talk all the shit he wants; he's earned it. Like Weidman proved, you have to believe in yourself, that you're much better than your opponent- regardless of said person's status within the sport .

Love this fight

People ask him about this every interview he does right now too. Phone Post
7/23/13 1:45 PM
rippy

Edited: 07/23/13 1:45 PM

Hendricks would have lost to Condit if it went 5 rounds, and well we all saw what happened in the Condit/GSP fight.

Hendricks will get man handled just like every other apponent GSP has faced.

Hendricks reminds me of Thiago Alves, everyone thought Thiago Alves was going to KO GSP and well we all know how that turned out.

Hendricks will gas in round 3 and from there GSP will dominate.

Same old same old.

I just hope GSP retires after this fight..

7/23/13 2:01 PM
Lite
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick - I don't even like Georges but do I really gotta hear this dude bloviate till November? Phone Post 3.0

Voted up.
7/23/13 2:07 PM
sacredhate
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i would have been fine with GSP losing to Condit...but this fight, i will be very upset if GSP loses his belt to Hendricks.

I really hope GSP takes him past round 2 and then beats on him until the ref stops it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.