UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stephan Bonnar Calls out Tito Ortiz

7/23/13 5:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JOSH1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is Stephan`s response on hearing about Tito not agreeing that he should be inducted into the Hall of Fame!

WAR BONNAR!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNnyuccNZCA&feature=share&list=UUSgvpX9pOMdvaeA9FzIKCjw

p.s Can somebody embed this plz. Thanks in advance!!
7/23/13 5:27 AM
Poptarts

Two slow, technically primitive, old, dumpy white guys who gas fighting because of some twitter feud that the UFC will try to sell as two legends of the sport on some UFC PPV co main.

No Thank You!
7/23/13 5:30 AM
ChaosOverkill
461 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uh oh Tito needs attention, light the Tito needs attention fires!

7/23/13 5:43 AM
Dead President
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poptarts - Two slow, technically primitive, old, dumpy white guys who gas fighting because of some twitter feud that the UFC will try to sell as two legends of the sport on some UFC PPV co main.

No Thank You!
This. Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 5:58 AM
PTM2020
911 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/23/13 5:58 AM
RockMeAmadeus - Screw bonnar.

Bring back Chuck vs Ortiz III for the ONE and ONLY, out of retirement and final retirement fight!

You just know chuck is itching to bash tito one last time! lol

fucker!  i just spit up my drink all over the keyboard. LMAO

7/23/13 6:39 AM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RockMeAmadeus - Screw bonnar.

Bring back Chuck vs Ortiz III for the ONE and ONLY, out of retirement and final retirement fight!

You just know chuck is itching to bash tito one last time! lol

no way man , chuck cant take a shot anymore . I would cry my fucking eyes out if tito stopped chuck, we would never hear the fucking end of it ftom tito.
7/23/13 6:58 AM
AnakinHelwani
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bonnar is butt hurt because he knows Tito is right. 8-7, biggest win is over Keith Jardine, and two steroids busts. Yep, sounds like HoF to me.

7/23/13 7:01 AM
7titofan7

I really dislike bonnar, always have. More so now than ever. Its not like tito insulted bonnar personally, just said he didnt deserve to be in the HOF for one fight which lost. Stephen is a washed up cheater, and musnt be in any position to knock anyones financial status and personal life. Sour grapes imo. Stephen isnt worth titos time. Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 7:12 AM
GaryColeman

Mma has THE worst fans. Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 7:13 AM
Jons Forsberg

Just no. LOL.
7/23/13 7:14 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would be a fun fight. If it was on free TV i dont see why there would be a problem. Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 7:22 AM
man meets fate

Bonner doesn't really deserve to be in the hof imo
7/23/13 7:27 AM
Chimp Strength
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito has a point. Bonnar left the UFC after being caught using for the second time... This is someone you want to promote as an ambassador for the organisation and sport as a whole? Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 7:31 AM
LyotoBundy
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7titofan7 - I really dislike bonnar, always have. More so now than ever. Its not like tito insulted bonnar personally, just said he didnt deserve to be in the HOF for one fight which lost. Stephen is a washed up cheater, and musnt be in any position to knock anyones financial status and personal life. Sour grapes imo. Stephen isnt worth titos time. Phone Post 3.0
Lol @ repetitive Stephen's. That ain't his name, bro. Phone Post
7/23/13 7:34 AM
ElChupaNibre
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito's right for once.
7/23/13 7:39 AM
PTM2020
911 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/23/13 7:40 AM
UGCTT_GB328
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The camera man comes off a big douch e Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 7:43 AM
Rabid Bunyip
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GaryColeman - Mma has THE worst fans. Phone Post 3.0
You're wrong.

And once I punch this pre-schooler and drown his kitten, I'm gonna 4chan raid my local blind school's facebook page until you admit you were wrong and kill yourself. Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 7:44 AM
Rabid Bunyip
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LyotoBundy -
7titofan7 - I really dislike bonnar, always have. More so now than ever. Its not like tito insulted bonnar personally, just said he didnt deserve to be in the HOF for one fight which lost. Stephen is a washed up cheater, and musnt be in any position to knock anyones financial status and personal life. Sour grapes imo. Stephen isnt worth titos time. Phone Post 3.0
It's just skin Stephen, Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 7:50 AM
7titofan7

LyotoBundy -
You know what i meant Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 7:57 AM
CindyO

Would watch and root for Stephan!

Cindy

7/23/13 8:32 AM
McBottery
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimp Strength - Tito has a point. Bonnar left the UFC after being caught using for the second time... This is someone you want to promote as an ambassador for the organisation and sport as a whole? Phone Post 3.0

They aren't promoting him as an ambassador of the sport.

They are acknowledging that his fight with Forrest was a turning point for the UFC.

7/23/13 8:37 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The problem is that by putting Bonnar in the HOF, the UFC is saying that Bonnar is equal to Ortiz, Liddell, Hughes, etc in terms of career.

You can love the TUF final so much that you watch it daily and still not prove that Bonnar belongs even spraypainted in Krylon on a bathroom wall featuring etchings of the above fighters done with a pocket knife.

Bonnar can book appearances as "UFC Hall of Famer" and those who didn't follow the sport will blindly think this guy was like the Ty Cobb of MMA because he is one of the FEW even in the Hall of Fame.

Those bookings are worth more money just because casual rubes will believe he is more special.

That's what Tito takes issue with and if we were in his hat (yes we'd all fit which is why it can't be his shoes) we would agree. Phone Post
7/23/13 8:41 AM
Big Pookie
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito is right, and I have ZERO interest in watching these guys fight.

7/23/13 8:41 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No wonder Bonnar is in the HOF.

This sport has fans who can only click vote down rather than calmly discuss their views on a matter.

If you disagreed with me, it'd be far more constructive to post why and contribute something.

It's about contributions.

Be the Ortiz of fans.

Contribute more than someone we are arguing about. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.