UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> $20 Charity PayPal bet Rory vs Jake #FranksFight

7/23/13 10:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Money goes to #FranksFight any takers ?

I got Rory so who's interested in taking on this bet ?!?!?!? Do you believe in Jake ?

Put your money where our mouth I Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 10:42 AM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is* Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 10:42 AM
Tat2tillidie

Your* fuck I can't even type this morning so someone might as well take the bet cause I may lose :) Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 1:36 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Lmao you sound like me last night .....I was trying to post damn thing disappeared so I post again than it doubles rofl only I do not blame it on my self I blame it on Kirik since this is his house so any maintenance issues are his fault aha joking 

Again thanks tat I will post this on the other threads ;) Hope you are having a wonderful day!!

7/23/13 1:54 PM
Tat2tillidie

Luvdcuties -

TTT Lmao you sound like me last night .....I was trying to post damn thing disappeared so I post again than it doubles rofl only I do not blame it on my self I blame it on Kirik since this is his house so any maintenance issues are his fault aha joking 

Again thanks tat I will post this on the other threads ;) Hope you are having a wonderful day!!

Vu I am I'm just about to work on a big tattoo and can't wait for these fights coming up ... I figured if it was a ppv I be spending money so why not bet and the money go to a good cause !!! Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 3:37 PM
Tat2tillidie

TTTop Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 5:46 PM
Tat2tillidie

Crickets *

I know some bj penn fans want some revenge Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 5:50 PM
Tat2tillidie

Or a Diaz fan Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 7:09 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

7/23/13 7:28 PM
Festus
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is the money paid? Phone Post
7/23/13 7:44 PM
Tat2tillidie

Festus - How is the money paid? Phone Post
PayPal or credit card thru there fundraising link Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 7:46 PM
Festus
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill do it. Could you post the link please?

Or I can look it up when im on a computer. Phone Post
7/23/13 7:51 PM
Luvdcuties

Here is fundraiser link

http://www.youcaring.com/other/franksfight/62483

Website with donation button http://franksfight.webs.com/

7/23/13 8:06 PM
Festus

Thanks! Phone Post
7/23/13 8:48 PM
Tat2tillidie

Festus - Ill do it. Could you post the link please?

Or I can look it up when im on a computer. Phone Post
Good man we are on !!!! Best of luck to ya ...

War Rory War #FranksFight ... Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 8:49 PM
Tat2tillidie

Luvdcuties -

Here is fundraiser link

http://www.youcaring.com/other/franksfight/62483

Website with donation button http://franksfight.webs.com/

Thanks for posting the link ... Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 4:12 PM
Festus

Bump for fight day Phone Post
7/27/13 4:17 PM
Festus

I just read the link. I took the bet before I even knew what the charity was. I feel like a heel betting on something like this. I couldnt imagine being in that situation. Im just going to donate the 20 anyway. I know its not much. Glad you posted the bet or I would never have read it.

Cheers man. Maybe someone else will take the bet. This was a great way of getting donations btw. Phone Post
7/27/13 4:31 PM
Festus

Just so you know its not a welch

Phone Post
7/27/13 4:32 PM
Festus

Sorry for that horrible crop/edit job Phone Post
7/27/13 4:34 PM
Luvdcuties

Festus -  I just read the link. I took the bet before I even knew what the charity was. I feel like a heel betting on something like this. I couldnt imagine being in that situation. Im just going to donate the 20 anyway. I know its not much. Glad you posted the bet or I would never have read it.

Cheers man. Maybe someone else will take the bet. This was a great way of getting donations btw. Phone Post

Just wanted to say thank you. That is my husband and we appreciate everything and anything people do to help. Do not feel like a "heel" Me and my husband knew tat was doing this to help us raise money. Tat has been helping since the beginning to help raise awareness and money in any way possible. We thank you for your support and have a blast watching the fights tonight.

7/27/13 4:41 PM
Festus

I think it was great he did this. I know every bit helps. I didnt mean anything on tat. Its another means of garnering attn to the cause. Best of luck!!! Phone Post
7/27/13 4:43 PM
Luvdcuties

Festus -  I think it was great he did this. I know every bit helps. I didnt mean anything on tat. Its another means of garnering attn to the cause. Best of luck!!! Phone Post

Thank you I know you didnt mean anything on tat just wanted to say thanks and ensure you that you are not a "heel" 

7/27/13 11:39 PM
Tat2tillidie

Festus - Just so you know its not a welch

Phone Post
VTFU awesome stuff man awesome stuff ... I just figure instead of screen name bets or regular money bets I'd do charity bets helps raise awareness not to just #franksfight but the millions of people who have cancer ... This forum has done and helped get done some of the most amazing things I've ever seen a message board do and I'm honored to be a part of the forum ...

I take no harm in what you said at all I very much appreciate any and all help for Frank and Wendy ...

I will vote you up everyday for a month ... Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 12:02 AM
Augustus Caesar
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU both of you guys, a fun bet for a good cause, that's awesome :) 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.