UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> You guys know mmalogic is a paid poster right?

7/26/13 5:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
teamquestnorth
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at u guys swallowing up this guys garbage. This shits common knowledge. Gets paid minimum wage to bash on bellator and used to do it under other gimmicks and ips against elite xc, ifl, the wfa, and striksforce (pre zuffa). Phone Post
7/26/13 5:09 AM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is no MMALOGIC.. There is only MMA practice. It's like being a doctor.
7/26/13 5:09 AM
12SixElbow
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we know.

It's a little ridiculous he hasn't been banned, but whatever

7/26/13 5:16 AM
teamquestnorth
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just laugh because ive i see the same dude ( different sn's) but exact same posting style on every fucking board i go to and this place is the only one where people actually think hes just a regular poster. Bellator has people like this too but theyre not as obvious. Phone Post
7/26/13 5:21 AM
teamquestnorth

So....who voted this bot up? Lol my god Phone Post
7/26/13 5:21 AM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can I have a second job schilling?

I spend enough time on here anyway. Might as well get paid for this shit.
7/26/13 5:23 AM
teamquestnorth

Or get a real job that pays Phone Post
7/26/13 5:26 AM
epic hero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well it's obviously a Zuffa operated account or at least has ties to Zuffa, I wonder how much they pay and if there are any job openings available
7/26/13 5:26 AM
armbarseverywhere

teamquestnorth -  Or get a real job that pays Phone Post

I'm already making UFC money bro. Why not make 2x what i'm already getting?
7/26/13 5:31 AM
teamquestnorth

Dude has some years in though. Remember him bashing on pride pretty hardcore when they finally came to the states back in 06 or 07. Had a huge orgasm when sokoudjou made his little run Phone Post
7/26/13 5:58 AM
Standup29
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are so silly. If he is I have a way to help get rid of him. It's not going to be easy but it is guaranteed to work. You ready???

IGNORE HIM AND HIS THREADS. Don't click on them. Don't post in them and certainly don't respond to him in threads. If he is indeed a paid poster, he is only as useful as you make him.

And honestly who cares if he is? Who cares if BellatorFan is? I don't get what the big deal is. Phone Post
7/26/13 6:00 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - lol there are no paid posters guys... take off the tinfoil hat
But Zuffa pays me to wear this hat Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 6:05 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Zuffalogic... Just sayin' Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 6:06 AM
sparkuri
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL

Seriously though, there was an application thread on the OG about a year and a half ago if you really want to get paid for it.
It's a lot more work than you guys might think. Phone Post
7/26/13 6:37 AM
armbarseverywhere

sparkuri - 
LOL

Seriously though, there was an application thread on the OG about a year and a half ago if you really want to get paid for it.
It's a lot more work than you guys might think. Phone Post

Link to the application?

Seriously, I want a second job. I'm making UFC money dude.
7/26/13 7:20 AM
Steve4192
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - lol there are no paid posters guys... take off the tinfoil hat

^ this

MMALogic is a pathetic wannabe Zuffa fanboy, but he's not getting paid .... which makes it that much more pathetic.
7/26/13 7:22 AM
Steve4192
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Standup29 -  You guys are so silly. If he is I have a way to help get rid of him. It's not going to be easy but it is guaranteed to work. You ready???

IGNORE HIM AND HIS THREADS. Don't click on them. Don't post in them and certainly don't respond to him in threads. If he is indeed a paid poster, he is only as useful as you make him.

And honestly who cares if he is? Who cares if BellatorFan is? I don't get what the big deal is. Phone Post

Agreed.

If people want to shill, let 'em shill. It's a free country. No reason to get your jimmies rustled.
7/26/13 8:26 AM
Kenso
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^
This Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 8:40 AM
Team Alpha Snail
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rumour has is MMALOGIC gets Anderson Silva money! Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 8:41 AM
Team Alpha Snail
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We sure MMALOGIC isn't how Eddie Alvarez is spending his spare time? Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 8:47 AM
deluxe reverb

Paid internet posters are a well known, well documented tactic used by companies, corporations, PR firms and governments. A simple google search will lead you to multiple confirmations of this by credible sources.

Dana White used to post here under a pseudonym, that is confirmed. Cindy O posted here in support of all things Zuffa for a long time before it was revealed she worked for them. Why then is it so hard to believe that there is probably other paid posters here working for this or that company? You are painfully ignorant if you believe that couldn't happen here.
7/26/13 8:57 AM
smth416
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This forum is so fucking gay now.

7/26/13 9:11 AM
Shoryuken Rw

Haadogei - there's no paid posters you retards.

The hardcore fans don't carry any financial weight in mma. They are all sitting in their basement stealing PPVs. There's nothing to gain by paying someone to talk to you.

I'm convinced the rise of the internet has rotted out the brains of humanity. People are starting to get a really sick, distorted view of the real world.

You guys have delusions of grandeur; Dana posts here once every 2 months and you think he is obsessed with you.
Damn, what a post. Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 9:34 AM
Barbalos

If he was a paid poster, he's bad at it, since he obviously hates Bellator and his agenda is very transparent. The people who support Bellator aren't going to be swayed, because he is so obvious. Only people who are already against Bellator anyways listen to him.
7/26/13 9:43 AM
armbarseverywhere

It's Greg Jackson.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.