UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jamie Varner reports death in gym

7/26/13 1:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CrocopPleaseRetire
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP and hopefully they can setup the page to do donate. I have 2 little kids and would like to donate. Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 1:42 PM
Chris Leben is a Zombie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very sad, any idea what was actually wrong with him? Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 1:44 PM
Chris Leben is a Zombie

I have MVP (Mitral Valve Prolapse) and these stories ALWAYS freak me out Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 1:48 PM
cmcgraw
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey everybody, we haven't got the donation set up yet but are actively working on it. I think for the most part we're all still in shock of what happened in front of our eyes (I'm the guy w purple hand wrap). Our gym is closed today as a moment of silence for Sam and his family. We still don't know yet if there was a heart condition. Out of respect to Sam and his family I ask no one pries until we know. If any of you can help when we get the donation up, it is greatly appreciated. Rip to a fallen family member and warrior in and out of the gym.
7/26/13 1:49 PM
FoluFam

Link me to the fund website ASAP. This is so unfortunate and the ripples of this is yet to hit the community.

Let us rush to help this guys family because this is MMA. We are about community and showing help and respect where its due, as well as praise.

RIP x Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 1:52 PM
athsportsnutrition
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Supplements for Combat Athletes

Damn. RIP

7/26/13 1:53 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

RIP Brother

7/26/13 1:56 PM
Condit_2139
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rip Sam, thoughts go out to his family! Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 1:56 PM
MattyJ
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So sad, rip Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 2:02 PM
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's scary. RIP. Phone Post
7/26/13 2:07 PM
Dominique Robinson
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP sad man Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 2:16 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very sad. Phone Post
7/26/13 2:17 PM
SC MMA MD
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP, will await fund to be set up for donations for his family Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 2:19 PM
#justice4babyTRAYtray
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Leben is a Zombie - I have MVP (Mitral Valve Prolapse) and these stories ALWAYS freak me out Phone Post 3.0
Same. MVP is harmless but when you feel it, anxiety time Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 2:41 PM
Kings21
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Terrible :( RIP. My condolences to his family. Very sad.
7/26/13 3:19 PM
chaplinshouse
734 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck man.  young and in shape isn't enough??? RIP

7/26/13 3:21 PM
PanRoastedJinx
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very sad. RIP
7/26/13 3:24 PM
cmcgraw
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just to clear something up, Sam is not the guy in the second picture in the op.
7/26/13 3:35 PM
cmcgraw

I actually would prefer that second pic gets removed if you could op. Sam is in the first picture but out of privacy and respect I will not say whom. Its Very hard to look at that first picture. It was taken literally two minutes before this happened and is just too surreal. Thank you everybody for your kind words. I ask personally you sit back and cherish what really matters most in this life.
7/26/13 3:40 PM
Gomrad
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Leben is a Zombie - I have MVP (Mitral Valve Prolapse) and these stories ALWAYS freak me out Phone Post 3.0
Is that like a heart murmur?? Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 3:42 PM
FightToLive
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP! Life is a fight SUKS! Srry bro
7/26/13 3:48 PM
sniper1026

RIP
7/26/13 3:49 PM
chaplinshouse
734 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cmcgraw - I actually would prefer that second pic gets removed if you could op. Sam is in the first picture but out of privacy and respect I will not say whom. Its Very hard to look at that first picture. It was taken literally two minutes before this happened and is just too surreal. Thank you everybody for your kind words. I ask personally you sit back and cherish what really matters most in this life.

i know what you're saying but imo it's not disrespectful to show a pic of a guy people are paying respect to.  i'd imagine his family would prefer mma fans to remember him rather than have no idea who he was

7/26/13 3:51 PM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cmcgraw - I actually would prefer that second pic gets removed if you could op. Sam is in the first picture but out of privacy and respect I will not say whom. Its Very hard to look at that first picture. It was taken literally two minutes before this happened and is just too surreal. Thank you everybody for your kind words. I ask personally you sit back and cherish what really matters most in this life.

Wait.. Sam is NOT the guy in the second picture?

7/26/13 3:54 PM
ajl416az

Edited: 07/26/13 3:54 PM
Sam is definitely not that guy in the second picture

confusion in how Jamie worded the second instagram or whatever

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.