UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Yeah.. I used to fight in the UFC"

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
7/26/13 5:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DJ_Saffiedine's_Sweaty_Sac_Supporter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta love it when you (or me) goes in to a cardio kickboxing place to pass out flyers for a fund raiser and the guy that runs the place (while eating a double cheeseburger) tells you that he just runs this place for fun now but used to fight in the UFC.

This place is just opening now and I get the feeling he is telling people that trying to get more business....

not cool.

7/26/13 5:29 PM
Powerful DJH
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Name? I'm guessing its Scott ferrozo Phone Post
7/26/13 5:30 PM
canofsticks
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope you had a series of followup questions for him...
7/26/13 5:30 PM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/26/13 5:32 PM
Erik Tracey
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for potential lolz Phone Post
7/26/13 5:33 PM
Clarence Parents
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DJ_Saffiedine's_Sweaty_Sac_Supporter - 

Gotta love it when you (or me) goes in to a cardio kickboxing place to pass out flyers for a fund raiser and the guy that runs the place (while eating a double cheeseburger) tells you that he just runs this place for fun now but used to fight in the UFC.

This place is just opening now and I get the feeling he is telling people that trying to get more business....

not cool.

Ask him to show you his MMA.TV or Sherdog fight finder record.. then post his glorious excuse for us.

7/26/13 5:34 PM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would have been funny if he were a UGer that went by the handle mmaguy30

7/26/13 5:36 PM
Haulport

You should have acted all like a big fan boy and asked him questions like you were super impressed and wanted to know more but then started mentioning a lot of real facts to scare him that you knew too much.....

7/26/13 5:37 PM

I forgot the name of the place but have it written down and will post it soon.

I didn't say anything because I thought the underground may want to have fun with this so I just said "Oh wow, really? I've seen it a couple of times, those guys are tough!"

He told me "you've got to have a base, mine was tae kwon do" and then told me how he used to fight in the UFC before retiring.

I will get more info if anyone wants to have some fun with this. A girl at my work does cardio kickboxing so I could prob get additional info from her. This guy was a total tool and told me how hard it is to get in the ufc with the matchmaker that he said lives in nevada (we are in VA.... and Joe Silva lives here haha!).

7/26/13 5:39 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for it turning out to be a legit fighter Phone Post
7/26/13 5:39 PM
zedlepln

Haulport - 

You should have acted all like a big fan boy and asked him questions like you were super impressed and wanted to know more but then started mentioning a lot of real facts to scare him that you knew too much.....

....or you could completely make crazy shit up and put him in those situations: "I remember the time you knocked out Dave Menne in like 10 seconds, then jumped up on top of the cage and said you were the best evah!"

7/26/13 5:42 PM

zedlepln - 
Haulport - 

....or you could completely make crazy shit up and put him in those situations: "I remember the time you knocked out Dave Menne in like 10 seconds, then jumped up on top of the cage and said you were the best evah!"

Should I go back and have my picture taken with a UFC fighter???

7/26/13 5:43 PM
zedlepln

zedlepln - 
Haulport - 

Make sure to wear your red bandana

7/26/13 5:47 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zedlepln - 
Haulport - 

Text me the picture when you take it. LOL

7/26/13 5:48 PM

9 Rounds Fitness Kickboxing on Hull Street in either Midlothian or Chester Virginia is the name of the place. They are just opening. I will ask the girl I work with if they have a website for us to enjoy.

7/26/13 5:49 PM

mmavixen - 
zedlepln - 
Haulport - 

Text me the picture when you take it. LOL

you know I will love

7/26/13 5:54 PM
TrappeBier
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for results Phone Post
7/26/13 5:56 PM

I work tomorrow so I will get more info then from the girl that "tranes" there

7/26/13 5:58 PM
FedorFTW

In Phone Post
7/26/13 5:59 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ask him how you're feeling right now.

7/26/13 6:00 PM
Meastt
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In!!!! Can't wait!! Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 6:02 PM
Massa
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My body is ready!
7/26/13 6:03 PM
creepymcfinger

In relatively early Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 6:04 PM
thebearbohland
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shweeeeeet Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 6:04 PM
Barbalos

Crazy how people still think they can bullshit name drop the UFC...everyone knows the UFC by now, pretty much.

"I used to play in the NBA bra"

stupid cunts
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.