UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Daley wants back in the UFC

7/27/13 12:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
goocher
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could care less about seeing Daley back in the ufc. Guy is a disrespectful punk
7/27/13 1:03 PM
i_shogun_ruas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring Semtex back Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 1:07 PM
SickEyeDiaz
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to see him back. The UFC could give him a lowball offer and he would most likely take it to get his foot in the door. He can then work his way however far his talents can take him. If him and the UFC brass all sat down together, I'm sure fences can be mended.

Gatekeeper? Fine...not everybody is gonna get a title shot. There's a lot of guys that match up well with him to make some damn good fights.

And if the Visa issue is related to his legal trouble and not a permanent thing, then it can be cleared up...especially if the UFC intervenes on his behalf.

7/27/13 1:55 PM
Geoffy
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - 
Geoffy - Maybe he should show some remorse publicly before Dana gives him a shot again

He did. He issued a public apology after the Koscheck fight.

ah right i looked it up i never knew he did that for me the sucker punch case is closed and yes he would be a good addition 2 the roster as oné of my favorit fights is still Diaz vs Daley ... even though he lost the way he fought that night ... i respect that
7/27/13 11:16 PM
Mertvaya Ruka

its all up to daley at this point, if he man up he can fix this.
7/30/13 7:07 AM
joshuraw

"I've grown-up...I've got a little son now, please help me feed him."

I really hate it when people try to play the "kid" card. A good sign he has in fact not grown up. It's not up to anyone else but the kids parents to help feed the kid. Pretty lame and weak to put that on Dana or anyone else.
7/30/13 7:22 AM
Sudo21
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If they bring him back and give him to Woodley, Shields and those type of fighters they shouldn't even bother about bringing him back.

But Daley vs. Alves, vs. Brown, vs. Waterboy or vs. Lawler sounds nice.
7/30/13 8:44 AM
Officer Farva
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/30/13 8:51 AM
chris curry
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No interest in seeing him in the UFC. This is how i think he would do in todays ufc, he has exciting fight against c level competition and gets beat up by B level,and embarrassed by the elite. Everyone knows all you gotta do is put him on his back and he's lost. At this point I think he should stay oversees and make his money, i just don't think he can be a contender now.
7/30/13 9:07 AM
genshi
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul is a different man since that incident. He is also a different fighter. He has matured and come along way. He set up his own gym, helps and coaches. Established a lot of good classes for the Kids around Nottingham too. He provided one of the best Knockouts in strikeforce's entire existence and one of the best rounds ever. Paul doesn't fail drug tests, doesn't need TRT, doesn't tweet inappropriate jokes, never hit anyone at weigh ins and never complains about fighter pay...ever.

"Don't leave it the hands of the Judges" -

This is something Paul prides himself on.

Bring him back,a new leaf has been turned. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 9:20 AM
Donoghue88
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With the wrestling skills of a limbless pensioner and the grappling instincts of a tortoise, he is not going to win a title.

Has knockout power and better than average standup, but I wouldn't get carried away, hes no sugar ray.
7/30/13 9:42 AM
Trifive

No, thanks. There's a lot of fighters out there that are working for the chance to be in the UFC. He burned his bridge plus he's not that good. I'd like to see Dana give a new tough guy a chance.

Here's a hint Daley, DON'T HAVE KIDS WHEN YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO FEED THEM!
7/30/13 9:56 AM
Jaybrone
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daley is responsible for the ultimate of douche moves. He also proceeded to pour gasoline all over the bridge he had already lit on fire. It sucks he is in a tough spot, but he put himself in that position. I hope it works out for him but if Dana doesn't take him back I don't blame Dana.

7/30/13 10:41 AM
chaplinshouse
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one fight deal for the UK show vs a tough opponent.  take it from there

7/30/13 10:44 AM
Corey
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daley is a pile of shit and should not be given a second chance.
7/30/13 10:47 AM
Sinful1
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 

one fight deal for the UK show vs a tough opponent.  take it from there

Wanted to say no, but this is a good Idea.Not that they will need it in the UK but Daley would definitely help with the Gate.
7/30/13 10:49 AM
OGT

Diaz Daley 2 and I'll buy that PPV regardless what the other fights are.
7/30/13 10:52 AM
Lessphilling
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with the UK show idea, or wherever really. Plenty of exciting fights they can build with Daley, bring him back Dana!
7/30/13 11:31 AM
crwhitlock
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring him back.
7/30/13 11:33 AM
RJJH
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sodagoespop - Do it for the fans Dana !

love watching daley fight

this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/30/13 11:33 AM
crwhitlock

Daley vs Lawler. Daley vs Diaz II. Daley vs Ellenberger. All great fights. Kid made some big mistakes, most people have. Give him a second chance, you'll get your moneys worth.
7/30/13 11:34 AM
RJJH
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flexo - Bridges burnt Phone Post 3.0

that should be Dana's fucking nickname

7/30/13 12:04 PM
sevr1

I'm not calling for the UFC to blacklist the guy or to bring him back.

I just hope Dana gives Paul the chance to talk for a few minutes and make his own case, make things right, or whatever he feels he should do. Then, depending how that goes down, make a decision.

Dana, hear the man out.
7/30/13 2:09 PM
3rdLion
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Corey - Daley is a pile of shit and should not be given a second chance.
After being dry humped for 15 minutes by Kos who feigned a knee to the head (which is cheating) and Kos supposedly talking shit to him during the fight, he punches someone in frustration after the bell and he's a "pile of shit"?

What he did was wrong and he fucked up but I think people like yourself forget what sport you're watching. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 2:25 PM
wasssp

3rdLion - 

This is a response from a recent interview Dana had with Ariel where Dana stated that Paul didn't want to be in the UFC.

The support thread is here: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2205271&page=1

Do it Dana!

Translation: Hey world, Dana White is lying through his teeth.
Now that I have publicly apologized for almost punching Kos after the bell (and promised not to do it again), let's see if a multimillionaire will continue to hold a grudge, starving me and my kid out, while the world watches.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.