UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Someone tell me how Yves Edwards lost that fight.

7/28/13 10:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mix6APlix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big fan of both guys. That scoring was questionable. Should have been a draw, and quite frankly, I would like to see a rematch since Daron stepped up on short notice.
7/28/13 10:19 PM
Card
1989 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/28/13 10:23 PM
minotauro11
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was a very close fight, too close to call it a robbery. That said, I thought Yves won 29-28. Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 10:27 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I scored it for Yves, I thought he won the Vallie-Flagg fight as well.
7/28/13 10:57 PM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - I scored it for Yves, I thought he won the Vallie-Flagg fight as well.

this

7/29/13 3:15 AM
Bentleysuper8

Same way Aaron lost his fight. They obviously didn't back-pedal enough.
7/29/13 7:28 AM
sparkuri

minotauro11 - It was a very close fight, too close to call it a robbery. That said, I thought Yves won 29-28. Phone Post 3.0

Yep.

And it's OK to call these fights draws as well

7/29/13 8:14 AM
Pura Vida

I think KKM got to him.
7/29/13 8:16 AM
ShawnTheBadger
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had Yves 29-28 based on "aggression and Octagon control" since everything else was actually quite close.

7/29/13 8:22 AM
Blunted Ninja
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ajl416az - kicking someones arms isn't offense, and running away and never being in position to land a legit counter is not good footwork.

tired of seeing fighters getting penalized for actually trying to fight.

so what if he landed an inside leg kick that does nothing, or throws a little girl kick or punches from way too far away that just hit my guard.
that pussy running man shit shouldn't be worth points when you don't do anything else
I agree but I also say the person on the other side of this should have some kind of offense to counter this type of fighting. If those "pussy" shots don't hurt walk through them and close the distance. Phone Post
7/29/13 12:25 PM
Hawthorne
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That fight was a draw. Every single round was a 10-10 round.
7/29/13 12:58 PM
ajl416az

Blunted Ninja - 
ajl416az - kicking someones arms isn't offense, and running away and never being in position to land a legit counter is not good footwork.

tired of seeing fighters getting penalized for actually trying to fight.

so what if he landed an inside leg kick that does nothing, or throws a little girl kick or punches from way too far away that just hit my guard.
that pussy running man shit shouldn't be worth points when you don't do anything else
I agree but I also say the person on the other side of this should have some kind of offense to counter this type of fighting. If those "pussy" shots don't hurt walk through them and close the distance. Phone Post

yves constantly pressured forward the entire time, and crookshanks (i know thats not his name) just stayed on his toes and moved away at angles the entire time.

never landed anything hard because he was on his heels the whole time, just took advantage of the fact that Yves is trying to fight and played keep away instead of ever planting and trying to land a fight ending counter on a guy who came forward consistently.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.